What's new

Iran's 'laughable' fighter jet caught out in Photoshop blunder

so what? sb friend or enemy of Iran did this, it is a personal matter.
for other countries doing photoshop is ok but for Iran...
jetplane.jpg

image_5fc9a8e3-2133-4f98-95fe-e15b3436683c.png

url

what is it with iranian and pakistanis ??Is it Shia Vs Sunni competition :undecided:??

Its not influenced by religion/culture or anything like that.Its got more to do about the impression that they give to us which has at times been sort of unfavourable.

Many of Iran's so called "technological achievements" have been exaggerated and some down right photoshopped. They have photoshopped things from jets, drones, missile tests, and other things. Hopefully, they understand if they're going to fight Israel they cannot photoshop their way out of it.

Everyone knew this...

You'd be stupid to even think the plane could fly...

Everyone knew this...

You'd be stupid to even think the plane could fly...

you are 100% correct and thats Exactly what the Iranians have been saying the pics you see are of Model and not real.

"The Times of Israel," however, quotes an Israeli aerospace engineer on condition of anonymity as saying that, while the plane on display was "clearly not" a working prototype...

Israeli aerospace engineer who spoke with The Times of Israel on condition of anonymity said that while the plane displayed by the Iranian press on Saturday was clearly not a working prototype, it integrated advanced stealth design with extreme maneuverability. He said that while the Qaher’s design lacked bombing capability, it had the potential to be an effective interceptor capable of defending Iran’s skies from aerial threats.

“They need a defensive interceptor that gives them the element of surprise, and it is big enough to carry real air-to-air missiles,” he said.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday in a ceremony broadcast on state TV that building the Qaher F-313, or “Dominant” F-313, shows Iran’s will to “conquer scientific peaks.”

So its a work in progress and they have the will to achieve scientific peaks who doesn't and how is that a bad goal to have.There isn't a country on this planet who wouldn't want to have this ability.

"The Times of Israel," however, quotes an Israeli aerospace engineer on condition of anonymity as saying that, while the plane on display was "clearly not" a working prototype...

Israeli aerospace engineer who spoke with The Times of Israel on condition of anonymity said that while the plane displayed by the Iranian press on Saturday was clearly not a working prototype, it integrated advanced stealth design with extreme maneuverability. He said that while the Qaher’s design lacked bombing capability, it had the potential to be an effective interceptor capable of defending Iran’s skies from aerial threats.

“They need a defensive interceptor that gives them the element of surprise, and it is big enough to carry real air-to-air missiles,” he said.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Saturday in a ceremony broadcast on state TV that building the Qaher F-313, or “Dominant” F-313, shows Iran’s will to “conquer scientific peaks.”

So its a work in progress and they have the will to achieve scientific peaks who doesn't and how is that a bad goal to have.There isn't a country on this planet who wouldn't want to have this ability.

link please.

I didnt think that you are stupid, but now I am believing that you are so stupid that can not even think and just want to say bullsh!t.....and cannot find out that the mountain is Damavand which is one of symbols of Iran and this picture which they photoshoped tell us this new jet fighter is symbol of Iran like Damavand....

Next world war will be fought between all super powers combined again Adobe
but joke aside, I have suggested Iranian before that coming out with very advanced products every month makes everyone suspect photoshoping. they should take it a little easy and dont announce everything, those who need to know will know eventually

I didnt think that you are stupid, but now I am believing that you are so stupid that can not even think and just want to say bullsh!t.....and cannot find out that the mountain is Damavand which is one of symbols of Iran and this picture which they photoshoped tell us this new jet fighter is symbol of Iran like Damavand....

and cannot find out that the mountain is Damavand which is one of symbols of Iran and this picture which they photoshoped tell us this new jet fighter is symbol of Iran like Damavand....

Very naive and childish interpretation, they photoshopped the image to deceive people into thinking a test flight was made over Damavand, nothing to do with symbolism. If they want to go for symbolism there are other ways, but publishing an image like that and claiming it to be a "photo" is flat out lying and deception and goes against the principles of journalism.

I think that the very important point is that there are no overplayed claims, photoshops, pictures of Iran's nuclear program. At least I have not seen any issued by Iran.

That's where *hit gets serious!

In other words the art of military bluff as old as the ages: Talk up your capabilities where you don't have much, say nothing or talk down your accomplishments where you've achieved something.

Iran should participate in some Air shows where they can display the Jet and perhaps even undertake a flying display.

Very naive and childish interpretation, they photoshopped the image to deceive people into thinking a test flight was made over Damavand, nothing to do with symbolism. If they want to go for symbolism there are other ways, but publishing an image like that and claiming it to be a "photo" is flat out lying and deception and goes against the principles of journalism.

You are wrong, I live in Iran and I know what is this picture for, I watch Iranian media and I know how they work and you say it isnt related to symbolism, hey dude you are wroooooooong.......:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom