What's new

Iran's 'laughable' fighter jet caught out in Photoshop blunder

According to Iranian govt the stealth fighter is in developmental stage.They never claimed it has undergone a single flight test.The picture is just a representation like the ones we see in brochures of aircrafts under development.

It has 3 dimensional holographic projection emitter, even better than the Amreekis (all hail the Khomenei). Dude, you are a capable analyst, you seriously believe it is anything more than a wet-dream? :D

Under all the restrictions and sanctions, Iran is still making good efforts towards self sufficiency, which must be appreciated.

As for the new aircraft, what i fail to understand is that like all fighter jets, shouldn't the cockpit have a prominent HUD screen.

932874_orig.jpg

i have said it many times and i again ask iranians that do you seriously believe in stuff what your agencies says?

Those who have a little information about aviation industry: No

Nation just thinks everything Iran's government says is valid and official like as most of the governments around the world. You know! lying may provide some short-term benefits but in long-term ...

the ministry of photoshop :rofl:

Those who have a little information about aviation industry: No

Nation just thinks everything Iran's government says is valid and official like as most of the governments around the world. You know! lying may provide some short-term benefits but in long-term ...

are you guy from pan iran turkia?

Not everyone here is fooled by these jokes.
If you see the source that the pic came from, Khouz News, the site itself says that it's just a design and is not real.

The title says: 'Design : Ghaher's fly over Damavand'.

Yet you insist and try to pretend you are the wise guy here.And you complained to other mods to undelete this ridiculous thread? Are we dealing with a group of 5 year old kids here?Grow up please, not everything posted on internet is real.

It says "PHOTO" on the watermark of the News source. That is misleading it is not a "Photo", it is a Photoshopped image.

This is a real "Photo"

4038885101_6e6c559153_z.jpg

i have said it many times and i again ask iranians that do you seriously believe in stuff what your agencies says?

we have more than 20 active news agencies Iran but for military purpose , we only rely on Mashregh news , Fars news and IRGC and ARMy sites ...

strangely , this if first time I heard name of "Khouz news "

It says "PHOTO" on the watermark of the News source. That is misleading it is not a "Photo", it is a Photoshopped image.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/air-wa...ht-out-photoshop-blunder-4.html#ixzz2KmuOQQHU

and are you know what is Peyvandha.ir site !?

Are you crazy mate ?

The government confirmed it was a **** up model shown last week then you're creating such thread to fool yourself ?

364321_LaieA_028.gif

Are you crazy mate ?

The government confirmed it was a **** up model shown last week then you're creating such thread to fool yourself ?

364321_LaieA_028.gif

We're not talking about the mock up model by itself. We're discussing the fact Iranian media photoshopping the mock up onto a wallpaper with a mountain in the background, to make it appear as the Qaher-313 is in flight then claim it as an actual "Photo". This is deceptive and lying to people and very unprofessional for a news network to do.

Nor would this be the first time Iranian media has photoshopped things.

Is it really hard to for you to see what is wrong with the "picture" (pun intended)?

Note: Iran has made technological achievements and progress, but the Iranian news and agencies should stop trying to deceive people and photoshopping images it's very unprofessional.

They are afraid. Americans have nukes and are sitting in neighbouring Iraq and Afghanistan trying their best to ensure Iran does not get a nuke. Pakistan their neighbour has nukes, Israel has nukes. What are they supposed to do? At least with a crappy military they are still arguing back to the US despite knowing they can't do anything in a war. Lets stop Iran bashing please.

Iranians and Pakistanis may find themselves willingly or unwillingly as allies post 2014 when Americans drop sanctions on us like bombs as they did in 98 after our nuke test. We went through the same thing once and now Iran is going through the cycle. We should pity them but we are incapable of thinking from anyone elses shoes.

Whatever the problems with the regime of mullahs Iran is a beautiful country. I realized that when I visited Kish. @Surenas please do not reply. You reply to hatred and things get worse

Last edited by a moderator:
They are afraid. Americans have nukes and are sitting in neighbouring Iraq and Afghanistan trying their best to ensure Iran does not get a nuke. Pakistan their neighbour has nukes, Israel has nukes. What are they supposed to do? At least with a crappy military they are still arguing back to the US despite knowing they can't do anything in a war. Lets stop Iran bashing please.

Iranians and Pakistanis may find themselves willingly or unwillingly as allies post 2014 when Americans drop sanctions on us like bombs as they did in 98 after our nuke test. We went through the same thing once and now Iran is going through the cycle. We should pity them but we are incapable of thinking from anyone elses shoes.

Whatever the problems with the regime of mullahs Iran is a beautiful country. I realized that when I visited Kish. @Surenas please do not reply. You reply to hatred and things get worse

Lets stop Iran bashing please.

Buddy I am not "Iran bashing" I have no reason to bash Iran, what has Iran ever done to make me bash them? Nothing, I have no problem with Iran. What I have a problem is when media lies and tries to deceive people with Photoshop images of a stealth aircraft, that to me is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Just look at everything I have said and nothing bashes Iran but focuses on what the media and news sources did.

They are afraid. Americans have nukes and are sitting in neighbouring Iraq and Afghanistan trying their best to ensure Iran does not get a nuke. Pakistan their neighbour has nukes, Israel has nukes. What are they supposed to do? At least with a crappy military they are still arguing back to the US despite knowing they can't do anything in a war.

Yeah I guess it's kind of what a desperate country would do at this point. They are playing Psy-Ops but the thing is they're not fooling anybody, at least do a good job with Psy-Ops. Maybe Photoshop some submarines in the Gulf...

Iranians:
The masters of cheap class faking..be it a fighter jet photo or a revolution!

Atleast we didnt go through the sanctions with photo-shopped missiles and fake nuke tests!

Iranians:
The masters of cheap class faking..be it a fighter jet photo or a revolution!

Atleast we didnt go through the sanctions with photo-shopped missiles and fake nuke tests!

True, any ways this hoax photo has been exposed and debunked let's just let it go at this point.

Buddy I am not "Iran bashing" I have no reason to bash Iran, what has Iran ever done to make me bash them? Nothing, I have no problem with Iran. What I have a problem is when media lies and tries to deceive people with Photoshop images of a stealth aircraft, that to me is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Just look at everything I have said and nothing bashes Iran but focuses on what the media and news sources did.

Yeah I guess it's kind of what a desperate country would do at this point. They are playing Psy-Ops but the thing is they're not fooling anybody, at least do a good job with Psy-Ops. Maybe Photoshop some submarines in the Gulf...

I know its decietful of Iran what they have done but they are afraid of US-Israeli attack and the two countries are showing every sign of wanting to attack Iran.

The geo-political scene changes real fast. We never know where Pakistan will be in the future and there is every indication sanctions are coming back. This is the first sign:

US cuts Pakistan's aid in protest at jail for doctor who helped find Bin Laden | World news | guardian.co.uk

We wanted nukes, we got sanctions in 98, India got none in 74 except from Canada. Iran is going through the same thing we went through. The least we can do is sympathize. Also do note I am a sunni, but I do not fear a relationship with a country because it is Shia. I apologize if I misunderstood you. You are just trying to make a point as a person interested in military affairs.

But if they disagree... don't push the point. We need allies, lets make friends, not enemies. Iran has never been outright hostile to us. It was the first nation to accept Pakistan as a country-the FIRST nation. We will always respect them for that.

To Iranians in Farsi :
Man Pakistani yam aw man Iran da dost daram.

Just for godsake get rid of the mullahs. Though do get that nuke... don't give up on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom