What's new

Iran's indigenous self-propelled howitzer unveiled

US Paladin PIM

i-i10-01-070paladin.jpg

k109A6-PIM_did.jpg

Lovely thing.

Does anyone have any info on how much does it cost per shell for these big guns?

Does anyone have any info on how much does it cost per shell for these big guns?

Lol man... how would we know... its not an AK round... these r made by ordinance factories n not sold in market.

Also can u kindly tell us abt Vietnamese arty...thanks.

Does Israel produce its own SP-Howitzers or you guys only have M-109A2 ?
Liquid answered for me already. There was also developed Sholef, automatic gun on Merkava chasis, but did not go to production for being too expensive.

700px-Sholef-beyt-hatotchan-2.jpg

^just because you are yourself Iraqis, ROFL. At least Iraq is LESS impressed than Iran.

Was that meant to be an insult to all Iraqis or just to me? If so, you need to work on it. Perhaps you meant to say: "At least Iraq is LESS impressive than Iran." In any event, in my lifetime I have seen first hand Saddam's military and the Iranian military in action, and I have seen truly modern and professional militaries in action. Neither Saddam's military nor the Iranian military were truly modern nor professional.

The current Iraqi military is rebuilding and, God willing, will develop into a truly modern and professional military capable of protecting all Iraqi people without being an aggressive threat to our neighbors.

Iranians are the Texans of the Middle East in that everything they have is bigger and better than anyone else has. Unfortunately for them, Iran is not Texas.

Was that meant to be an insult to all Iraqis or just to me? If so, you need to work on it. Perhaps you meant to say: "At least Iraq is LESS impressive than Iran." In any event, in my lifetime I have seen first hand Saddam's military and the Iranian military in action, and I have seen truly modern and professional militaries in action. Neither Saddam's military nor the Iranian military were truly modern nor professional.

The current Iraqi military is rebuilding and, God willing, will develop into a truly modern and professional military capable of protecting all Iraqi people without being an aggressive threat to our neighbors.

Iranians are the Texans of the Middle East in that everything they have is bigger and better than anyone else has. Unfortunately for them, Iran is not Texas.

mr butt hurt Iraqi
not a single Iranian here ever claimed that this howitzer is anything special. We are proud that we can produce this thing however and we are pround that we are doing it ourselves. You came here with wise remarks and you're continuing with wise remarks about Iran. Buying American overpriced junk with money that you don't have is one thing, making everything yourself and gaining experience from it is another.

All your life you have been brainwashed to hate Iran. Look where it got you. hate all you want, see if Iran gives a rats azz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom