What's new

Iranium - Documentary about Iran and her Nuclear Program

iPakMan

Reaction score

The movie was released this February, i advice everyone to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
the US should deal with the iranians in a proper manner if they step out of line.

It's in pakistan's best intrests to make sure iran never gets hold of nukes.

Yes, its all a propaganda, Iran is an angel. Now that that`s said, watch the movie and discuss it if you`d like.
And i don`t believe Pres. Obama has any amount of will nor courage to act against Iran when it didn`t even respond to N.K. It seems he is the Jimmy Carter of our time.

the US should deal with the iranians in a proper manner if they step out of line.

Iran will make nukes when it decides to do so. No one can do anything about it. Although our government behaviour must change

Iran will make nukes when it decides to do so. No one can do anything about it. Although our government behaviour must change

the americans, NATO, and arabs, can do and will do anything about it.

They can nuke you. deal with you like they did in the iran-iraq war, ect.

The Arabs, though could help, can`t match Iran. Truth be told Israel will be the one to destroy their Nuclear program and undoubtedly later be condemned for doing so by Arabs, Europe,Russia and China. Might even go to the UNSC for attacking a "Peaceful" Iranian Nuclear Program.

Arabs can not fight, look the IranIraq war. Iran was in the middle of a revolution and Saddam with backing of the US still could not take on Iran.
Nato,Europe can Attack Iran but we will take down Israel with us with Ballistic missiles armed with chemical gas+antrax. If they play dirty we can too.

Is that right? Why then did you allow AQK to sell off pirated centrifuge designs to them in the first place? The present enterprise in Iran is based to a large extent on those centrifuges which give them enrichment capability in the first place.

OTOH, why do you feel that Iran does not have a justifiable threat perception to seek access to nuclear weapons for its own security? look at the threats that Iran faces and all of it is not from Israel/USA.

OTOH, why do you feel that Iran does not have a justifiable threat perception to seek access to nuclear weapons for its own security? look at the threats that Iran faces and all of it is not from Israel/USA.

us-military-bases-surround-iran.jpg

why do you feel that Iran does not have a justifiable threat perception to seek access to nuclear weapons for its own security? look at the threats that Iran faces and all of it is not from Israel/USA.

because it's a threat to Pakistan, and a threat to the world if iran does get hold of nukes. iran is a rival of pakistan.

Okay..................................

Biological Weapons - Iran

Iran’s biological warfare program is now believed to generally be in the advanced research and development phase. Iran has qualified, highly trained scientists and considerable expertise with pharmaceuticals. It also possesses the commercial and military infrastructure needed to produce basic biological warfare agents and may have produced pilot quantities of usable agent. Iran is judged to be able to support an independent BW program with little foreign assistance (although some foreign BW expertise, especially from Russia, is flowing to Iran).

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

because it's a threat to Pakistan, and a threat to the world if iran does get hold of nukes. iran is a rival of pakistan.

Ah ok. Here i stop disccusing with you. First pakistani i see whos anti iran

First pakistani i see whos anti iran

most pakistanis who show support for iran are pakistani shia.

it doesnt make me "anti iran". it just means i'm looking out for the intrest of my own country first.

i dont care what iran does as long as iran's actions dont affect pakistan.

But that also makes Pakistan a rival of Iran, doesn't it? And Pakistan has nukes, lots of them. So surely that is one of the reasons for Iran trying to go nuclear. The others are of course, Israel, Saudi Arabia etc. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom