What's new

Iranians and their sense of humor

Stop whining like a baby.

If US with thousands nuclear warheads thinks that Iran with nuclear weapon could pose a threat to its security, then Iran has more legitimate concerns over a nuclear weapon capable Jewish state. Its nuclear weapon program is merely a response to what Israel is doing. So if US doesn't want to Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, then it better start talking to Israel first.

Irans development of Nuclear Weapons is not over its concerns for Israels Nuclear Weapons, Iran is developing nuclear weapons in order to dominate the middle east, they are under the illusion that they can freely engage in terrorism with out fear of retaliation if they have nuclear weapons.

In other words Iran is developing nuclear weapons because they are weak and have a Guilty-conscious.

Irans development of Nuclear Weapons is not over its concerns for Israels Nuclear Weapons, Iran is developing nuclear weapons in order to dominate the middle east, they are under the illusion that they can freely engage in terrorism with out fear of retaliation if they have nuclear weapons.

In other words Iran is developing nuclear weapons because they are weak and have a Guilty-conscious.

Let me see, maybe dozen of nuclear weapons vs thousands. Yes, having couple nuclear war head definitely free them from retaliation.

The only thing atleast Iran can do is making a HALO....and ofcourse it is over confidence...but i like it...keep it up...I really appreciate Iran on it...shame on neighbour of Iran's east side

Last edited:

Oh, i didnt realize that 'Captain America' had all the answers to the Iran nuclear question that nobody else but the Iranian regime knows. Perhaps 'Marvel Comics' should replace the UNSC and the IAEA to ensure the World’s safety from nuclear weapons and their eventual elimination, with you as President. :lol: :rolleyes:

ای ایران;1072312 said:
Oh, i didnt realize that 'Captain America' had all the answers to the Iran nuclear question that nobody else but the Iranian regime knows. Perhaps 'Marvel Comics' should replace the UNSC and the IAEA to ensure the World’s safety from nuclear weapons and their eventual elimination, with you as President. :lol: :rolleyes:

fox news so much propaganda
when i can hear Bolton saying it would be better to attack Iran in a week before fiel comes to Bouchehr

in the same time the government attitude of defiance
and playing with AIEA doesn't give credit to Iran

so in this stupid game : 1 - 1

seems now we are sure that elections were trichery
from the sepah political mouth
????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ??? - roozonline.com
Jebheyeh Mosharekat (reformist parti forbidden now) wrote a letter to Larijani
asking justice to make its job and use the Dyvane Ali Keshvani for judging/questionning the fake president, and some other people

for the save of our republic

Moshfegh so for the people who don't know work in sepah
in the security of the capital (for elections as well)
he said elections were trichery just after elections and insulted even Khomeiny !!!
we didn't take much credit on it
until Javani, the vice responsible for political parti of sepah, says that this is true

now they officialy said it !

Last edited:
These graves dug in the Bush administration when some sources had sent the signals of war near Iranian new year ceremony (Norouz). Some of them even adjust a day for attack. (those days there were 2 aircraft carriers in the Persian golf) Iran did that to call their bluff, and it worked, Because they changed their attitude. That and some other signals (like capturing British marines in Iranian waters) from Iran convinced Bush to send his representative to the 5+1's discussion with Iran afterward. Some Media in the region, awoke that story now a days, to represent Iran as aggressive country.
But be sure, Iranians are united against external threats.

These graves dug in the Bush administration when some sources had sent the signals of war near Iranian new year ceremony (Norouz). Some of them even adjust a day for attack. (those days there were 2 aircraft carriers in the Persian golf) Iran did that to call their bluff, and it worked, Because they changed their attitude. That and some other signals (like capturing British marines in Iranian waters) from Iran convinced Bush to send his representative to the 5+1's discussion with Iran afterward. Some Media in the region, awoke that story now a days, to represent Iran as aggressive country.
But be sure, Iranians are united against external threats.

Wonder how the Iranian people would feel if Americans started digging Iranian Graves.

Wonder how the Iranian people would feel if Americans started digging Iranian Graves.
Wonder how American would feel if a nation threaten them and cost them as much as United state do to us.
We don't like the hostility but it's the notion of action and reaction. Even Obama threaten us with Nukes, what do you expect, roses?

Wonder how American would feel if a nation threaten them and cost them as much as United state do to us.
We don't like the hostility but it's the notion of action and reaction. Even Obama threaten us with Nukes, what do you expect, roses?

Obama threaten us with Nukes???

Iranian should not act hot headed and reconcile with US - I am sure it can be done.US is a super power and it is good to have it on your side as a friend.Mullahs will eventually destroy Iran unless some cool headed person become President.

Perhaps if Iran would quit supporting terrorism and building nuclear weapons they would not have these problems, nuclear weapons are not going to solve Irans problems, they are just going to be the N Korea of the middle east.

Perhaps if Iran would quit supporting terrorism and building nuclear weapons they would not have these problems, nuclear weapons are not going to solve Irans problems, they are just going to be the N Korea of the middle east.

If any of you still didnt get it let me explain it to you Captin America is a grown up with a brain of a 2 year old stop answering his childish posts

Iranian should not act hot headed and reconcile with US - I am sure it can be done.

Iran is mirroring what it is receiving in the way it is possible for her. Also, the rhetoric serves a dual purpose. I am not in agreement with it, not all of it in any case, but it works as a self-fulfilling policy. If you delve behind what is apparent, you'd see more pragmatic endeavors and a power tussle behind it. Also, it isn't Iran alone which has a stern stance. As for reconciliation, that happens when two are willing to compromise, not one and not when one is dictated to compromise-- which would leave behind a feeling of injustice. Pushing and pressuring Iran (and Iranians) is an end onto itself, it will achieve little if not anything, especially for what Iran feels are it's legitimate rights. Moreover, given that Iranians are a fiercely proud people, which is something that has brought them both crisis and success, they'd never give credibility to any Iranian government which they feel cannot stand up for Iran or is under the shadow of others.

US is a super power and it is good to have it on your side as a friend.

Depends on what you define as friendship and what you define as being 'on your side.' As a minor example, compared to US mired relations with Iran, Pakistan's relations with the US make her out to be a valuable regional partner; you can further argue amongst your own countrymen on the the integrity of and basis of this friendship-- point being, whatever opinions may be, I doubt they'd all be in mutual agreement. Lastly, if one sides with others on the basis of perceived power, one would tumble as they do.

Mullahs will eventually destroy Iran unless some cool headed person become President.

What does 'cool headed' mean to you? If possible, name a Pakistani leader whom you feel is 'cool headed' and then I'd probably be better able to understand your thoughts perhaps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom