What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

Because Iranians don't give a sh1t about religion. None of them cared about Islam in the first place.

It's not about being religious or not. Who gives a fvck.

It's about selling them selves to get asylum.

Man if the netherlands would be a jew state , they would all become a jew.
If the netherlands would be a wh0re house, they would all become a wh0re.

Selling? Because of a religion-switch? The only people who sold themselves over here were Turks. Literally.

Who don't you regard as Arabs? Syrians and Iraqis?

Syrians and Lebanese are descendants of Assyrian christians , they have nothing to do with Arabs , they were actually Arabized by Turkish dynasties that ruled over them .

Not all iraq is Arab , only Shia in the south and sunnis in western Iraq are Arabs , but we have kurds , assyrians and turkmen who identify themselves as non Arabs .

Only True Arab countries are Gulf , Yemen , Egypt , Libya and Jordan , the rest are simply b-astards who were arabized.

Because Iranians don't give a sh1t about religion. None of them cared about Islam in the first place.

PS you still haven't fixed the chart.
Why do they become Christian if they don't care about religion? LOL and are you even are aware that Iran is heavy Islamic country. You don't make sense.

Man if the netherlands would be a jew state , they would all become a jew.
If the netherlands would be a wh0re house, they would all become a wh0re.

If something is unimportant to you, you will do it if it brings you favours. For example if someone offered to give me a million dollars to drive a BMW instead of a Mercedes, I would do it, because I don't give a **** what make of car I drive.

Same applies to these people and their religion. If your claims are true of course.

PS you still haven't fixed the chart.

Iranians live under occupation that is why they run away , at some point they will have to revolt and regain their land .

Selling? Because of a religion-switch? The only people who sold themselves over here were Turks. Literally.

No mate,

You guys are sell outs nothing else.
I know that, you know that as well.

Most of the Iranians curse on Iran here in the Netherlands. They hate that sh!thole.

If something is unimportant to you, you will do it if it brings you favours. For example if someone offered to give me a million dollars to drive a BMW instead of a Mercedes, I would do it, because I don't give a **** what make of car I drive.

Same applies to these people and their religion. If your claims are true of course.

My claims are true don't worry.

Mate your just confirming my comment that iranians are for sale.
You can buy their entire pride just for a asylum.

My claims are true don't worry.

Mate your just confirming my comment that iranians are for sale.
You can buy their entire pride just for a asylum.

Again, you are confusing pride with religion.

If someone paid me I would convert to rastafarianism tomorrow. I don't give a sh1t about religion. Majority of Iranians in Europe don't give a sh1t about religion. Religion and national pride are 2 completely separate things. You want to be a Muslim, move to Saudi.

Back
Top Bottom