What's new

Iranian Azaris and their love and loyalty to motherland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turkish constitution on the other hand does not recognize that there are millions of kurds living in the country. Let us not waste time discussing how many they are, but the Turkish constitution considers the entire population to be Turks (ethnicity) only and nothing else. Besides the big population of kurds, the allewits and shias which make up at least 20% of the population in Turkey is not given full rights to practice their religion. You all are aware that the kurds are forbidden to have kurdish surnames.

In fact Turkish constitution was a result of military coups. As you mentioned, not acceptable at all. But The military based Turkish constitution is going to be replaced with a full democratic one in the near future. Things change fast in Turkey. Now it is a while from the moment some of Kurdish parliament members embraced PKK activists in public. Although there were strong objection against this action, but those Kurdish parliament members are still in the parliament of Turkey. Compare this with Iran. most probably they had been hanged not more than a month after the incident!

In terms of religious minorities our rank is very bad my friend. I think it is better to scape this one!

Considering the fundamental difference, one can easily claim that the Iranian constitution is the most advanced one in the region protecting the rights of minorities. I am not saying that the Iranian constitution is more democratic in other aspects compared to its neighbors´; it is not.

It is proven that the constitution, which now is inactive for more than 30 years, can not solve any problem alone. It is time to change. I will review the minority rights in Azerbaijan to have a better idea about where we are.

Furthermore intermarriage is very common between the shia population in Iran. This has been going on for hundreds of years and is nothing new. There are millions and millions of young Iranians who have both Azari & Persian parents, further cementing the unbreakable bonds.

This is the point the majority of Turkic Azeri people consider it when they are demanding their rights. In fact for Turkic people of Iran the ugly separatist movements similar to PKK, PJAK, ... are not acceptable.

are not acceptable.

Ir. Tab. Does Qovurma Sebzi in Turkish mean Ghormeh Sabzi in Farsi? And do you know the origins of those words? Are they Azeri or Farsi?

Just for the records.

Again:

Name one similar dish:

Name one similar feasts:

Explain this similar family culture:

Such simple questions. Come one....
Surenas are you owned that hard, that you keep repeating the same question like a vegetable? HAHAHA

Surenas are you owned that hard, that you keep repeating the same question like a vegetable? HAHAHA

Again:

Name one similar dish:

Name one similar feasts:

Explain this similar family culture:

Such simple questions. Come one....

I'm waiting bro. Let's show everybody your mighty knowledge. Everybody is waiting. Two pages ago I asked this questions, and you still haven't answered them.

Ahahahaahaha, just what I thought. I guess when Persians loose an argument, they turn into an vegetable and keep repeating the same words :toast_sign:

Ir. Tab. Does Qovurma Sebzi in Turkish mean Ghormeh Sabzi in Farsi? And do you know the origins of those words? Are they Azeri or Farsi?

Just for the records.

I am not sure. We have the verb Gourmak in turkic azeri which means "Frying with oil". It could be that, because it is somehow Frying "Sabzi" with oil!

Qavurma is a Turkic word. its coming from the verb kagur/kavur which means roasting/frying , -ma gives the meaning of -ed , roasted/fried.

Persian word either a conciedence or borrowed from Turkic which seems pretty possible.

Qavurma is a Turkic word. its coming from the verb kagur/kavur which means frying roasting/frying , -ma gives the meaning of -ed , roasted/fried.

I am not sure. We have the verb Gourmak in turkic azeri which means "Frying with oil". It could be that, because it is somehow Frying "Sabzi" with oil!
it is the same in Turkish!

SURENAS OWNED

Haha, if I were you I would disappear out of this thread boy. You are not only not knowable but also arrogant.

CHANGE THE TOPIC SURENAS. QUICK QUICK!

Maybe nobody will see how you embarrassed yourself , clown!

Gourmak has nothing to do with Ghormeh, and frying is not being used with that dish.

Ghormeh sabzi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do not be that sensitive about the words. there are lots of shared words in languages. for example bosh-gab means empty dish in turkey. or we have pirooz from farsi in turki. and lots of other words. this means the friendly cultures nothing else.

The fantastic debate needs to be enriched by Iranian Azeri Turks, Mod should not allow the lurkers to derail the wonderful thread and its universal truth the people of Azerbaijan are oghuz Turks. Azerbiijain people are the only Turkic people who call themselves Turks instead of other central Asians who called themselves Turkic. Azeri is a geographical identity & Turkish is an Ethnic identity. In same way sometimes the western writers write Anatolian Turks for the modern day people of Turkish Republic.

It is also an open fact that Azeri Turkish people living in Side Iran are well knitted with their Persian brethren due to common Shiet religious belief. In my view they are more intertwined with their religious brethren than the ethnic brethren across the border. State of Azerbiajan has altogether different permutation and combination with their ethnic brethren in Turkey. They lived 100 years under Soviet rule and very much secularized, they found them self more close to their Ethnic brethren in Turkey rather than Shiet Iran.

But lately the People of Iranian Azrbijan seems more influenced with the economic growth or Turkey and its growing role in world affairs boosts its image in Iranian ethnic Turks too. Only time will that whether ethnic kinship will supersede the religious bond or not.

IR.TAB, need you attention on my post please !

You're still insisting on repeating same stupidity, cultures are not forms based on ethnicities, culture is about region, culture of ethnicities can be differ based on region, do you really need an explanation to understand that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom