What's new

Iranian Arabs

I found out that I have some Persian blood in me as well. Even some of the relatives of Hasan ibn Ali (ra) which is the progenitor of the Ashraf's were partially Persian. Some in recent times when it comes to the Sharif's of Makkah as well.

This thread reminded me of something funny. Football related. :P

There is an Iranian Arab football player by the name of Hossein Kaebi. He comes from Banu Ka'abi tribe of Khuzestan. Banu Kaab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
South%2BKorea%2Bv%2BIran%2B2010%2BFIFA%2BWorld%2BCup%2BAsian%2BmccJ7hOCAWjl.jpg

Anyway Iran where playing UAE, and there is a black-Arab trouble making player of UAE called Ismail Matar. I guess he found out that Ka'abi is Arab and started insulting him heavily during the match. Almost fight broke out. This is the only video of it I could find, there was a lot more going on in the match though.

How come you have Persian Blood? How do you know I mean?

Because every Hashemite has that due to marriage. Both of the ancestors of all the prodigy of both Hasan ibn Ali (ra) and Hussein ibn Ali (ra) married Persians. If you look at the genealogy of the Sharif's of Makkah there are also some marriages with Persians. But it is really far away. I think the latest marriage happened in the 1700 century. But there are many different branches. Iranian in my mind is Persian btw. The entire ME is mixed anyway. That is well-known and genetic tests confirm it. All of them.

@al-Hasani

I am not trolling, Yzd claims that all other non peninsula Arabs aren’t Arabs, since you disaree why don’t you quote him, argue with him instead of with me as always.
That won’t lead to state-state fights, Ill read it.

i heard in Saudi Arabia if you kiss your wife on the cheek in public you receive 100 lashes.

I don’t know why you don’t argue with Yzd, he stated it, I want to see you both argue about it.

We aren't the type of people who make themselves look like fools.

Just like you and the other fellow Iraqis :lol:

@al-Hasani

I am not trolling, Yzd claims that all other non peninsula Arabs aren’t Arabs, since you disaree why don’t you quote him, argue with him instead of with me as always.
That won’t lead to state-state fights, Ill read it.

Arabs don't exist. Can't you take your discussion in another thread? Why should I be a part of it?

@Yzd Khalifa can't you guys start another pointless discussion elsewhere? FFS.

Because every Hashemite has that due to marriage. Both of the ancestors of all the prodigy of both Hasan ibn Ali (ra) and Hussein ibn Ali (ra) married Persians. If you look at the genealogy of the Sharif's of Makkah there are also some marriages with Persians. But it is really far away. I think the latest marriage happened in the 1700 century. But there are many different branches. Iranian in my mind is Persian btw. The entire ME is mixed anyway. That is well-known and genetic tests confirm it. All of them.

I don't think thats true. Its more a probability that you're talking about. I thought you knew something concrete about your lineage.

i heard in Saudi Arabia if you kiss your wife on the cheek in public you receive 100 lashes.

Yes, also a lynching. Why don't you get lost? We got it you consider Saudi Arabians traitors to other Arabs and your usual Al-Saud Jew nonsense. I don't care.

Arabs don't exist. Can't you take your discussion in another thread? Why should I be a part of it?

@Yzd Khalifa can't you guys start another pointless discussion elsewhere? FFS.

Since you always quote me regarding that but never him, so who should I believe regarding Arabism, your or him ?
If he doesn’t know teach him.

I’m not even trolling i’m serious about this, i’m interested in it, will move it to another thread.

I don't think thats true. Its more a probability that you're talking about. I thought you knew something concrete about your lineage.

What do you mean? I don't remember 45 generations or more by memory. I will find a link for you.

Since you always quote me regarding that but never him, so who should I believe regarding Arabism, your or him ?
If he doesn’t know teach him.

I’m not even trolling i’m serious about this, i’m interested in it.

Don't understand your question and I do not follow your discussions.

I have heard that people with the name Hejazi are of an Arab origin? At least it is an Arabic name. Don't think that it is common in Iran either.

Nasser Hejazi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Hussein should know more about this since he is an Iranian-Arab and past his 40 years if I remember. He should have a good knowledge about this topic.

I don't think they are of Arab origin, people with Hejazi as surname. Could have been given to point out to the places where the holy places are located.

Btw, is every Arab with Ajami as surname Persian originally?

Back
Top Bottom