What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey MUSLIM ARAB !!!!!! SINCE ur the only muslim here what do u think about this?

If you want to troll and make childish posts then find another user. Already had a few of such posts for the NEXT many days. Not going to get provoked by professional trolls. I want to avoid similar things. If you want to appear as a clown then go ahead.

The video does not work on my Iphone. Says access denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
@al-Hasani, Very Impressive my man. Im proud of you.

joker.gif

iphone??? oohhh american style:omghaha:

its access denied because u r not confirmed an adult!!!!!
maybe utube got the ability to distinct trolls and adults!!!! (no insult):rofl:

joker.gif

I am sorry 7abibi but this is nothing to be proud of. I wasted valuable time countering Islamophobes and anti-Arabs and I was dragged down on their level and appeared just as dumb. The suspects are all on my ignored list so it will not repeat itself again. Anyway I could need some assistance if it ever happens again (I really doubt it). 1 against 5-6 users is not fair, LOL. Anyway nothing an Arab can't handle.:D

iphone??? oohhh american style:omghaha:

its access denied because u r not confirmed an adult!!!!!
maybe utube got the ability to distinct trolls and adults!!!! (no insult):rofl:

More trolling. See what I am up against? Nobody speaks like that in real life to me and we are supposed to be cool-headed when we are met which such nonsense day and night?

look who is back from israhell!!
its not just u, all muslim world is proud of u guys:omghaha::rofl:

More trolling. See what I am up against? Nobody speaks like that in real life to me and we are supposed to be cool-headed when we are met which such nonsense day and night?

no , because they fear u might behead them!!!!
cause u wahhabies r the only muslims in world:yahoo:

Syria needs to target america's interest in repsonse. One word from al sadr and Iraqi fighters will targeting the yanks in Iraq. Bahrani protesters need to be armed.

Thank you, i saved a screen shot of your post for future reference. Posting threats on the internet can land one in jail.

You did say you were studying in American University right? Thanks for giving me a proof genius.:tup:

he threatened another user here and uploaded pics of his guns. We all found it funny but he's a mad man. He also cant go without saying pagan in every post, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom