What's new

Iran warns the US over " the Red Line "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Hasani I want to make you realize something. Desert and Shapur also have points, The Arabs of today are nothing compared to the Arabs of our Prophets era, You guys make many of us hate you by your actions and arrogance, I've seen and experienced this my self, and you did Insult him first, for every action theres a reaction. But like I said before i'm sure he no way intended to Insult our Prophet or Islam but merely Insulted Arabs, Thats how I see it, and I dont appreciate it when you go around vilifying someone just because he has different opinions from urs.

Anyways guys, this discussion (can we even call it that??) has taken a turn for the worst. My original post was completely on topic until a sensitive bedouin brought it off topic.

Its been a fairly long night and i don't want to waste any more time on this thread or on this ignorant (read JAHIL) bedouin. I don't like to indulge in religious discussion as that is not my purpose on this forum as i have no ill intentions to use religion as a tool for my own agenda. And besides, dragging religion into every discussion is bound to hurt someone's religious sentiments.

@p(-)0ENiX @DESERT FIGHTER @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Pak-one and @Barakah Good night comrades, countrymen, and brothers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you.

Islam wasn't exclusively given to Arabs = \

Nobody has ever claimed that nor is there any need to make such an ridiculous claim or conclusion even. My problem is that little two-faced coward who insults Arabs and Islam and Prophet Muhammad (saws) and backtracks. He has been doing it for months. When we retaliate about his little people that hardly anyone knows he cries and calls his little horde here to help him out. I suggest to look at his posts. His reference to pedophilia is clear as well. What else should he refer to? We don't have Bachi Bazi or what the hell that pedophilia activity native to Afghanistan was called.

Anyways guys, this discussion (can we even call it that??) has taken a turn for the worst. My original post was completely on topic until a sensitive bedouin brought it off topic.

Its been a fairly long night and i don't want to waste any more time on this thread or on this ignorant (read JAHIL) bedouin. I don't like to indulge in religious discussion as that is not my purpose on this forum as i have no ill intentions to use religion as a tool for my own agenda. And besides, dragging religion into every discussion is bound to hurt someone's sentiments.

@p(-)0ENiX @DESERT FIGHTER @Shapur Zol Aktaf @Pak-one and @Barakah Good night comrades, countrymen, and brothers.

Go jump off a clip you little tiny two-faced pathetic coward. Be happy that this is only a forum, Pagan. That pedophilia remark I know all about what is intended for. I would rid your head apart and I am deadly serious. Anti-Muslims and anti-Arabs like you there is only one solution for and that is harsh actions. Could not reply to my posts either. What did you mean by that pedophile comment again ya khara? Too scared to elaborate?

Nobody has ever claimed that nor is there any need to make such an ridiculous claim or conclusion even. My problem is that little two-faced coward who insults Arabs and Islam and Prophet Muhammad (saws) and backtracks. He has been doing it for months. When we retaliate about his little people that hardly anyone knows he cries and calls his little horde here to help him out. I suggest to look at his posts. His reference to pedophilia is clear as well. What else should he refer to? We don't have Bachi Bazi or what the hell that pedophilia activity native to Afghanistan was called.

Go jump off a clip you little tiny two-faced pathetic coward. Be happy that this is only a forum, Pagan. That pedophilia remark I know all about what is intended for. I would rid your head apart and I am deadly serious. Anti-Muslims and anti-Arabs like you there is only one solution for and that is harsh actions. Could not reply to my posts either. What did you mean by that pedophile comment again ya khara? Too scared to elaborate?

Thank you, i saved a screen shot of your post for future reference. Posting threats on the internet can land one in jail.

You did say you were studying in American University right? Thanks for giving me a proof genius.:tup:

Why would I bother about such comments :lol:

Perhaps one of the most notable reasons that brought me here was the fact that I admire the Pakistani people, such comments won't affect my judment whatsoever.

Thank you, i saved a screen shot of your post for future reference. Posting threats on the internet can land one in jail.

You did say you were studying in American University right? Thanks for giving me a proof genius.:tup:

Oh, I am so scared Pagan. No, I don't study in your country, thankfully.

Are you too afraid to answer? What did you mean by that pedophile comment again. You have had well above 1 hour to explain that by now. I am sure that you have invented a lie by now.

LOL, you are the same coward that was saving Mosab's picture and posted it here for all too see. Pathetic little tiny coward. You really need to be taught a lesson.

Oh, I am so scared Pagan. No, I don't study in your country, thankfully.

Are you too afraid to answer? What did you mean by that pedophile comment again. You have had well above 1 hour to explain that by now. I am sure that you have invented a lie by now.

LOL, you are the same coward that was sawing Mosabs pictures and posted it here for all too see. Pathetic little tiny coward. You really need to be taught a lesson.

Yawn, good night chum!!!:lazy:

Yawn, good night chum!!!:lazy:

So no answers. I thought so. I am sure the pedophile reference was meant about the Arab Bachi Basit or what it was called Afghan practice since that is an Arab thing. Oh wait, not it is not really that. We don't have a thing like that.

Its not the first time, you have have posted racist comments against pashtuns several times while arguing with Iranians, your reason was clear, you were hating them for being indo-iranians.

In islam that we know , there is no place for racists and racism, your arab lineage wont help you in the judgement day.

Its not the first time, you have have posted racist comments against pashtuns several times while arguing with Iranians, your reason was clear, you were hating them for being indo-iranians.

In islam that we know , there is no place for racists and racism, your arab lineage wont help you in the judgement day.

No need to invent lies here. This is the first time I even discuss about Pashtuns and I have no problem with them. Even wrote it 20 pages back or so. You are welcome to look all my posts through. Nothing to hide. I retaliate his anti-Arab remarks and insults towards my people and make similar ones about his own people since I knew he was a Pashtun. Stop making nonsense up.

In comparison that Desert Clown has made HUNDREDS of anti-Arab comments and small anti-Islamic remarks here and there. Once just need to look at his user history.

Do you know what guerilla warfare is?
I suppose better then you. And it is this Gorilla Warfare which has taken the toll from US in all the confrontations they had.

Why would I bother about such comments :lol:

Perhaps one of the most notable reasons that brought me here was the fact that I admire the Pakistani people, such comments won't affect my judment whatsoever.

Because they are insulting towards Islam and Arabs.

My problem is with him and his attitude and comments. Do you think this will affect my view of the Pakistanis back home or the good users here (plenty of them)? This is a internal fight with that guy. He made it personal and included Arabs in his first posts here. He could have been Latvian, hell an fellow Arab. Does not matter.

We Arabs don't forget such incidents. You know that. This will be remembered for ever including his little pedophile remark which we know what was a reference to...

Because they are insulting towards Islam and Arabs.

My problem is with him and his attitude and comments. Do you think this will affect my view of the Pakistanis back home or the good users here (plenty of them)? This is a internal fight with that guy. He made it personal and included Arabs in his first posts here.

We Arabs don't forget such incidents. You know that. This will be remembered for ever including his little pedophile remark which we know what was a reference to...

Well,

Both of you got carried away in an immture fight. Maybe @Aeronaut can put an end to these flamings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom