What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

Sorry to burst the bubble

Against US conventional approach , Iran has a 3D approach

a) Agility
b) Stealth
c) Power in number

Due to the three virtues , Iran can wipe out any enemy due to shear number of missiles and approaches they can break a traditional naval formation

Before US send its planes into Iranian air space, the Iranian air defense and radars will be wiped out. A war between US and Iran won't be different than a war between US and Iraq. The only problem US faces if it plan to occupy a country. But if US plans to go in, destroy the current Iranian regime and its military and then pull back, US will be able to accomplish this easily.

With Barack Hussein Obama losing in the 2012 election, he might just attack Iran to pull his numbers up.

Well atleast Iran has navy ships. What advance weapon does Afghan Taliban has that the "superpower" can not defeat these guys is the question we all want to know :what:
1. Afghanistan is not connected to any ocean. Therefore, logistics support from its neighbouring countries are required. Drawback is that war becomes very expensive and convoys are vulnerable to sabotage attacks.

2. Afghanistan is already a destroyed nation with poorly functioning economy. Their is not much one can do about it.

3. Taliban is an ideological movement in Afghanistan. It also has allies in neighbouring countries and gets clandestine support from them in case of war.

4. Taliban fighters are highly experienced and can effectively use Afghan territory to their own advantage against enemies.

Now you understand that why Afghanistan is often dubbed as the 'graveyard of empires'?

Before US send its planes into Iranian air space, the Iranian air defense and radars will be wiped out. A war between US and Iran won't be different than a war between US and Iraq. The only problem US faces if it plan to occupy a country. But if US plans to go in, destroy the current Iranian regime and its military and then pull back, US will be able to accomplish this easily.
Perfectly stated. You nailed the big picture.

This is also apparent from NATO action in Libya.

With Barack Hussein Obama losing in the 2012 election, he might just attack Iran to pull his numbers up.
I doubt that he will take chances against Iran, since he faced local criticism over his Libyan adventure. However, Iran should not try to provoke USA. It will be in the best interest of Iran.

LEGEND:

Stop licking the usa's butt and get some common sense you fool.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

What an idiot!
Irans air defense is designed to take out cruise missiles, ballastic missiles, planes.

what will they destroy them with?

What an idiot!
Irans air defense is designed to take out cruise missiles, ballastic missiles, planes.

Baghdad Bob...!!! Is that you...???

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Hahaha, you are so ignorant. Read about the human history's most expensive and the largest military exercise which was conducted by US military to see what the hell is going to happen if it ever went to war with Iran, the result was that US would lose. One of the most talented Generals of US military resigned in protest over US military ignorance: Millennium Challenge 2002 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You might want to look up Operation Praying Mantis. As for the Millennium Challenge 2002, what make you think that Iran have someone who has detailed knowledge of US military operations to exploit their weaknesses?

What an idiot!

Iraq also had SAM defenses. They were wiped out in moments. And that was 20 years ago!

Perhaps they depend on god too tuch rather than ground reality....

Isn't that what they aid about the Taliban as well........... however the Taliban themselves said we rely on God more then your technology.......... Patience is a vietue and we are all witness to how that episode in Afghanistan is panning out

Isn't that what they aid about the Taliban as well........... however the Taliban themselves said we rely on God more then your technology.......... Patience is a vietue and we are all witness to how that episode in Afghanistan is panning out

The Taliban are gay, enough said.

And youre telling me US improved throughout the years and Iran laid down and slept all the time ?

And you are saying that Iran's military technological development benchmarks that of the US today? I'd like to see for myself to believe it.

what does taliban have a super weapon????war is fought with a resolve morale and faith iran got all of that and PLUS they got weaponry which tear any aggressor to the ground without any major hinderence and by the way iraq faught all the wars with imported weaponry while iran faced all the advanced weapons with its home made weapons making it self reliant and a power to standout to anyone trying to do some thing out the box.

And youre telling me US improved throughout the years and Iran laid down and slept all the time ?
Look at it this way: If I take two steps for every one of yours, you can say that you are improving and no one will disagree but everyone will see that I am continually increasing the gap between us.

And you are saying that Iran's military technological development benchmarks that of the US today? I'd like to see for myself to believe it.
May be but most of them will be kept secret until a open war breaks out with another major country like israel or USA or Nato

LEGEND:

Stop licking the usa's butt and get some common sense you fool.
I do not lick any one's butt. You need some time off from PDF because you are consumed by emotions and your reponses are getting worse.

What an idiot!

Theoratically. Not fool-proof. What can you do about US stealth assets?

And do not assume that USA will not do any homework before it comes after Iran.

Enlighten us in this regard. There would be certainly some improvements.

However what are those?

what does taliban have a super weapon????war is fought with a resolve morale and faith iran got all of that and PLUS they got weaponry which tear any aggressor to the ground without any major hinderence and by the way iraq faught all the wars with imported weaponry while iran faced all the advanced weapons with its home made weapons making it self reliant and a power to standout to anyone trying to do some thing out the box.
This is why I advice people not to limit their assessment on one case.

Read this:

1. Afghanistan is not connected to any ocean. Therefore, logistics support from its neighbouring countries are required. Drawback is that war becomes very expensive and convoys are vulnerable to sabotage attacks.

2. Afghanistan is already a destroyed nation with poorly functioning economy. Their is not much one can do about it.

3. Taliban is an ideological movement in Afghanistan. It also has allies in neighbouring countries and gets clandestine support from them in case of war.

4. Taliban fighters are highly experienced and can effectively use Afghan territory to their own advantage against enemies.

Now you understand that why Afghanistan is often dubbed as the 'graveyard of empires'?

By comparison; US won the war in Iraq.

Iran is not Afghanistan. Not in the sense of resistance and regional dynamics. Iran has lot to loose from the conflict then Afghanistan had to.

The only way to know whos ''tougher'' is a open direct clash. Now if you just crossed 1 inch of Iranian territorial waters the world would know about your super duper technologic weapons :)

The Taliban are gay, enough said.

How do you know, have you met them..........

Remember, one should not pass on information to another without checking it for himself........... The Taliban as far as I am concerned ere now have proven beyond doubt that Allah is with them and those who are patient....... not to mention the fact that most the allegations made against the Taliban were incorrect from Western sources anyway........... So please, at least check the report before believing any as I am sure people may hold information about Bangladesh which doesn't suit you, does it make it true.........

Back
Top Bottom