What's new

Iran tries to frighten USA with its outdated navy ships

yes we know that you are there for decades . personnaly i would prefer an UNO force which would be neutral.
for exemple emirates are stealing our sand for their stupid non ecological constructions and you protect them.
for exemple Qatar is taking 70% of the gas when the agreement was 50-50 but we cannot say anything because you are protecting them.

The usa is dead, they cant afford anything nevermind war with iran. as for qatar iran should blow their country to next ice age.

Looks like you guys have not learned any lesson from your neighbour. You guys talk a lot and do little.

Go and force USAN out of the Persian Gulf and then come back and talk. Oh wait! Your navy will be completely destroyed in the process and USAN will remain in the Persian Gulf.

Keep in mind this; your military failed to capture Iraq in 8 years of war. US military accomplished this in 21 days. Go figure. Ground realities are very different from what our media wants to show to us.

You are clueless. Want me to do a comparison between USAN and IIN?

Give them an accuse again and they might wipe out your entire Navy this time. They showed restriant during Operation Praying Mantis.

hahaha lol i never knew people could get this stupid. what a fool

It`s not about which part of Islam you are from, those two terrorist groups are financed by Iran and other rich Islamic nations.
It is known that during protests Hezbollah and Iran helped suppress the Syrian people, it`s been all over the news a few months ago.
As long as an entity`s goal is to destroy Israel, Iran supports them.
it is true but believe me they don't need Iran to wish that

i know about Syria. i am not sure about proofs i always prefer proof but i wouldn't be surprised of course
it is the main support
anyway during the uprising in Iran ... we have proofs that two groups were there to help:
1/ a few hezbollah members from Lebanon
2/ moqtada al sadr group from Iraq

it is true but believe me they don't need Iran to wish that

i know about Syria. i am not sure about proofs i always prefer proof but i wouldn't be surprised of course
it is the main support
anyway during the uprising in Iran ... we have proofs that two groups were there to help:
1/ a few hezbollah members from Lebanon
2/ moqtada al sadr group from Iraq
An uprising that could have ended the Islamic tyranny, and no one came to help. One of the more shameful moments of the 21st century.

hahaha lol i never knew people could get this stupid. what a fool
Typical reaction towards truth. I know it hurts.

This is one of the major reasons that why Islamic nations are typically so backward in current times. We do less and talk big.

You are only fooling yourself. You guys are lucky that you have not met Iraq like fate. I hope you guys show more maturity in your foreign policies.

WTF!! why would iran attack you? you country is the one threatening us..
The essence of your argument is that if we could, we would have. So am using the same argument: If Iranian missiles could do anything to the USN, Iran would have. See how stupid that works? Put aside your nationalistic bluster. The Iranian Navy is no match for the USN.

Typical reaction towards truth. I know it hurts.

This is one of the major reasons that why Islamic nations are typically so backward in current times. We do less and talk big.

You are only fooling yourself. You guys are lucky that you have not met Iraq like fate. I hope you guys show more maturity in your foreign policies.

yeah yeah whatever.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

The essence of your argument is that if we could, we would have. So am using the same argument: If Iranian missiles could do anything to the USN, Iran would have. See how stupid that works? Put aside your nationalistic bluster. The Iranian Navy is no match for the USN.

For one i never said our navy was as strong as yours only a idiot would say that, i am saying if could easily attacked iran then you would had.
i dont know why i am arguing with you anyway i like the usa to destroy these mullas.
usa is the only saying your gonna attack them but WHY DONT YOU?

For one i never said our navy was as strong as yours only a idiot would say that, i am saying if could easily attacked iran then you would had.
i dont know why i am arguing with you anyway i like the usa to destroy these mullas.
usa is the only saying your gonna attack them but WHY DONT YOU?
But you said this...

The reason they are doing this is that they want the usa to try and do anything to that ship, then iran will F*** the americans around it. please stop your BS about usa being most powerfull navy and crap, irans missiles will wipe their ships out in a few minutes.
these americans are even worst than our mullas.
Make up your mind.

The real power of the IRGC Navy is to shut down the Persian gulf and make a barrel of oil - so expensive as too kill the world economy, which with their small missile boats is possible.

Ah...So now it is parsing words. Fine...

If you cant debate go offline and go to sleep instead of your BS.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

The real power of the IRGC Navy is to shut down the Persian gulf and make a barrel of oil - so expensive as too kill the world economy, which with their small missile boats is possible.

Dont forget the mighty us navy will destroy them.

Historical ties, the Zoroastrians have numerous contributions to India owner of TATA group is a Zoroastrian, they are like Jews of India.

Also the father of Indology , Al-Biruni was an Iranian scholar.

What does this have to do with Indians liking Iran? Doesn't mean nothing. As far as the Zoroastrians are concerned, they are as Indian as Indians that have stayed on this land 1000s of years before they came.

What does this have to do with Indians liking Iran? Doesn't mean nothing. As far as the Zoroastrians are concerned, they are as Indian as Indians that have stayed on this land 1000s of years before they came.

what does this mean? I cant understand

You are dreaming on all counts. If there is such a war, heavy bombardment will render most of the ports that harbors those boats useless. If any actually made it out to sea, AWACS can find them and fighters will sink them. Bombs can make the waters so rough that they will capsize.

Back
Top Bottom