What's new

Iran to execute alleged **** site developer

That is an absurd and simplistic logic. Anyone can defend anyone else's right to do <something> without involving him/herself in the activity. The issue here is the freedom to do the things that are allowable under the laws, which lead us back to the discussion of why certain laws are created in the first place.

You as a lawyer defend a killer for his crime, but you hesitate to kill the same person. Aint that contradicting?

Legalizing mariuana reduced the extreme drug usage in Holland but that doesnt mean that mariuna is good for social life... It is just lesser of to evils. I don't see **** industry as evil but I don't aprove it too. Like you said, to improve family and sexual life of people they need serius education about this subject.

What I am critising is this,

1) These men in this thread who wants **** industy to end are propably -atleast some of them- watching **** themselves...

2) Just because people support one ideology doesnt mean that they have the right to impose their ideology on otherpeople by law

go back 50 years and therecwas no pirn...and a lot less rape crimes..
now there is **** and compared to back then...aot higher rate of rape crimes..
so i am at loss about your statement that **** has reduced rape crimes..
btw..dont say this to the feminists or they will chase you with machetties in their hands

You as a lawyer defend a killer for his crime, but you hesitate to kill the same person. Aint that contradicting?
I wont be a supermarket salesman too, because I am doing better, does not mean I am hypocrite or supermarket salesman is an evil job.

"The issue here" is a matter for the Iranian judicial system to resolve. Not for **** experts on Def.PK, like some of the users above. They will treat this matter in accordance with their laws.
If you are a human being with sexual desires, you pretty much are a **** 'expert'. And how convenient it is that you now preach to others that we should stay out of a country's internal politics when a forum is exactly the environment to discuss policies, politics, laws, and just about everything under the sun. Try to be consistent, eh?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Do you even know what you are talking about here? I think not. Your argument make no sense.

[/COLOR]
Do you even know what you are talking about here? I think not. Your argument make no sense.

You may protect a prostitute for humanitarian reasons but you cannot defend for her wrong doing. Wrong is wrong.

Please dont bring, my life is mine, No body can Bother issue. in society, people have limits.

btw..dont say this to the feminists or they will chase you with machetties in their hands

Femisnist can suck my... oh I dont have that :) Reason why rape crimes are incrising is people are become more psychologically unstable over the years. Sexual freedom always reduced the rape crimes, it is a proven fact. According to study in clemson university, 10 percent incresing internet access reduced rape crimes by 7 percent...

Then you should not be in this discussion. Am not saying that to be mean. But it looks like you do not understand basic rules of logic.

American, be off. it is not you to dictate the rules.

Says who? You? Certainly not. The definition of 'rape' as in non-consensual sex, is as flexible and changing as human society. Further, rape has not always been illegal. This is where you are confused. Not too long ago, women as 'booty' for the victorious army was certainly rape but not illegal. Get it?

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

All I meant is, just because I dont want to be a **** actor does not mean I cant support his choice.
Forget it. He is either too immature or too religiously brainwashed.

As far as I know the correlation between **** and rape is same as correlation between showing skin in public and rape.
There is none really,
Places where there is severe break in law and order, people will rape you no matter what you wear. Also, majority of rape victims know their rapist before.(not some stranger who overcame with lust suddenly)
Similarly I am not sure **** will stop rape.
If anybody has any data, he can share.

I am worried about child **** and some risky ****(in which an woman can die)
Otherwise it is harmless fun.

Says who?

[/COLOR]

neither one of them. You are here to dictate who is gonna participate in this forum, you are here to decide who is brainwashed or mature.

I don't think you are right.

Says who? You? Certainly not. The definition of 'rape' as in non-consensual sex, is as flexible and changing as human society. Further, rape has not always been illegal. This is where you are confused. Not too long ago, women as 'booty' for the victorious army was certainly rape but not illegal. Get it?

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Actually, Swedish sexual rights are so secure they have more reported rape crimes than any other non-african country. It was the second country in rape crime list I guess.

But the reason behind it was the fact that they have more educated womens and praticly they have the most women friendly sexual laws on this planet. You can praticly sue a guy for wearing ripped condom.:taz::taz:

Actually, Swedish sexual rights are so secure they have more reported rape crimes than any other non-african country. It was the second country in rape crime list I guess.
So according to the simple minded here, Swedish women should migrate to muslim countries where they can be treated to the other extreme -- baby makers. You are treading into the statistics and their generations and interpretations.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

As far as I know the correlation between **** and rape is same as correlation between showing skin in public and rape.
There is none really,
Places where there is severe break in law and order, people will rape you no matter what you wear. Also, majority of rape victims know their rapist before.(not some stranger who overcame with lust suddenly)
Similarly I am not sure **** will stop rape.
If anybody has any data, he can share.

I am worried about child **** and some risky ****(in which an woman can die)
Otherwise it is harmless fun.
That is absurd. You should know by now that the ONLY cause for rape is a woman showing skin. Not men. But only women.

Back
Top Bottom