What's new

Iran to execute alleged **** site developer

I did not call you ignorant, I called ignorant to that person who wrote about me being incest supporter and he is ignorant at best...

Gambit wrote about difference between ''moral'' and legal many times in this thread, I really don't need to explain more about it. If you want to know about it read them again please.

And for the last time,Justbecause women are capable of bearing children does not mean that their main role in life is bearing children. They, like every human, have the right to do whatever they want with their life... You or anybody else with their ''religious morals'', any other extremist, have no right to dicdate them as their/Their God's wish.

and for the last time i urge you to broaden your horizon and keep an open mnd about how other cultures work...
if i am out with an islamic cap on y head and my wife with a "burqaa" on...Many oeople will be nartow minded enough to straight away assume that i am the opressor and she is being opressed...
the truth is that most muslim women consent to bearing childen and stay home as they find it easier than going out there and making a living...
likewise many muslim women wear burqa out of their own choice...
religious reason are foremost..but at the same time they dont fancy struggling with hair straightner and makeup every morning and dressing up according to previlent trend...and having body issues..
one burqaa covers it all for them..and makes life easier.
so once again...what is being portrayed as opression of women is most of the time consentual...
and consent was the main stay of your argument...

have fun :bye:

He just created a software which is used to upload images on web, he don't deserve the punishment.

Those people who are using it wrong they deserve the punishment. but not death sentence.

Wtf is with the 18th century comments here its a **** site..no1 forces you to look at it if you dont like it dont go to it.

You can fap at foreign **** sites but Goverment of Islamic Republic -disgusting animals to be short- will execute you for trying to create one for Iranian citizen...

the iranians have the good sense to only execute **** site operators who wanted to harm the mental and physical health of their own nationals. but turkish government - disgusting animals to be short - had once wanted to mess with china's handling of its own criminal nationals...anyone else has taken issue with the offensive way this idiot phrases his speeches?

the iranians have the good sense to only execute **** site operators who wanted to harm the mental and physical health of their own nationals. but turkish government - disgusting animals to be short - had once wanted to mess with china's handling of its own criminal nationals...anyone else has taken issue with the offensive way this idiot phrases his speeches?

You don't have to lower your speech. She made a mistake by calling disgusting animal, and two mistakes don't make one right.. Instead, you should make her see the right.

seems you didn't read enough but you dont refrain from comments : SHE and not HE: she said many times in this thread so next time read then comment.

ok we understand you want **** operators to be executed . i mean if someone kills someone, i can understand some country executes the killer, but nobody is forced to watch **** so why execute a **** operator? is it no tenough to have some jail penalty?
second point is that the guy is not even **** operator: he made programmation which he sells to someone who was using it (his program) to make a **** website:

don't say me in China you would execute the people who work in the company Magento ??? for exemple because one client used it for **** purpose?

about a few who said it is a western propaganda here is an Iranian source:
????? - ??? ????? ???? ??????? ???????? ???? ?????? ????? ??

good work

p*rn movies are disgusting ... who can enjoying to watch two or three or ... :blink: f**king each other :bad:

who ?

good work

p*rn movies are disgusting ... who can enjoying to watch two or three or ... :blink: f**king each other :bad:

who ?

Not me, but that's not the point. The point is choice. If adults want to watch ****, that is their right.

The biggest issue here is the outrageous punishment. It is like being hung for a speeding ticket.

Insulting a regime is offensive and insulting a person is not... People shouldn't become offended when their regime is insulted when regime does something this disgusting and idiotic and do you think that I would be ofended when others insults my countries goverment... Go try to ease your +utthurt somewhere else. Either you need to lower your pills or my condolences for your brain, you are hopeless...

Sorry conservative fellas, but I do not think he should be punish on the part of indirectly supporting ****. I see nothing wrong with adult ****. We have videos games on war, wrestling, boxing, and the like. I see this as just a sexual fetish between two consenting adults. No blatant bloodshed is involved in basic physical love making. Even if it is incest between adults.

In the end, I rather have people occupied with sex instead of firing a gun. ^^

Back
Top Bottom