What's new

Iran to build its first nuclear-powered submarine

Indians trolling Chinese achievements.
Indians trolling Pakistani achievements.
Indians trolling Iranian achievements.

what the **** is wrong with these ugly creatures?

most of this bullsh!ts are media Err ...

Trolls like you searching for this Errs because they hate Iranians & they show their hate like that ...

such Errs happening in all countries ... but just Iranian Errs Broadcasting in Western media ...

But again :

3 outta of 4 SAMs fired by India have missed their target

The Indians fired 4 short-range surface-to-air missiles in 3 days. Only 1 hit its target. This means the success rate is 25% under ideal conditions. In a real war the success rate could be even lower. You won't know when and where the enemy aircraft will appear.

On-topic: They should mind their own sh*t before condescending others! No iranians made fun of their nirbhay missile failure,LCA still under development, Etc.

I think we should just stop commenting on these iranian propaganda threads,iranian members taking it the wrong way..thinking we have some vendetta against iran.Not that this comedy would be funny coming from ANY country.

Westerns had "doubts" Iran would survive their sanctions
Westerns had "doubts" people would support the so called "regime" because they "doubted" the legitimacy of the government.
Westerns had "doubts" Iran would be able to build drones
Westerners had "doubts" Iran would be able to send a rocket to space
Westerns had "doubts" Iran could make civilian medical achievements in the nuclear science sector

Westerners had "no doubts" Iran would build a nuclear bomb years ago and "threaten" their neighbours with it.

Maybe they should stop with all the doubting and take a look at the facts they don't have.

Irans newest sub:

fnfx2h.jpg

With previous subs:

54et7a.jpg

ih1gds.jpg

Seriously?

Indians trolling Chinese achievements.
Indians trolling Pakistani achievements.
Indians trolling Iranian achievements.

what the **** is wrong with these ugly creatures?

Dude, seriously man! It takes scale and industrial infra to do these things. We've spent billions on our labs and still are just about plodding along. This isn't malignace, just scepticism.

Oh god!

The Islamic world is obsessed with nuclear this, nuclear that.

First Pakistan comes along saying back in 2006 that they can build a nuke sub on their own, then
Iran now says they can do that too.

I think IRAN should first develop a working nuclear bomb, test it, induct it, place it on a missile,
and then think of stealth fighters and nuclear submarines.

Just a simple advice.

don't you think these are complete unrelated matters ?

Mistake on predator drone,meant VTOL drone already shown as fake earlier.Do u deny missile launches,5th gen fighter were fake?Only iran does photoshop like this among all countries of the world.And no i don't hate iranians at all.Its just funny to see thread after thread of fake superduper military equipment.iTs got nothing to do with iranians.Iran just happens to be country of origin of this comedy.

you deny Iran's missile technology because of one picture !!! this is bullsh!t , all healthy people know that ...

VTOL drone ... again media Err ... pumping by western propaganda machine ...

5th gen fighter !?

even F-35 was a plastic moke up years ago ... does it mean all the moke ups are fake ???

you can blame medias because of their PS job not others ... if not , you are nothing but a life less troll ...

don't you think these are complete unrelated matters ?

not for trolls !!! :coffee:

3 outta of 4 SAMs fired by India have missed their target

The Indians fired 4 short-range surface-to-air missiles in 3 days. Only 1 hit its target. This means the success rate is 25% under ideal conditions. In a real war the success rate could be even lower. You won't know when and where the enemy aircraft will appear.

On-topic: They should mind their own sh*t before condescending others! No iranians made fun of their nirbhay missile failure,LCA still under development, Etc.

That was a repeat test of 1970-80s era soviet sam OSA-AK OR SAM-8 GECKO that is about to be retired[already started] by akash,barak MRSAM and spyders anyway.It is not indegenous missile.
Again u are taking it personally as if its ahgainst iran,its not against iran its against the hilarious comedy of photoshops.Show me any govt that does this and regularly.Its nothing against iran just funny LOL by continous fake claims and photoshops.

I think we should just stop commenting on these iranian propaganda threads,iranian members taking it the wrong way..thinking we have some vendetta against iran.Not that this comedy would be funny coming from ANY country.

again ... media Err ... happening in all countries ...

just remember that laughable UFO stories in britain ...

That was a repeat test of 1970-80s era soviet sam OSA-AK OR SAM-8 GECKO that is about to be retired[already started] by akash,barak MRSAM and spyders anyway.It is not indegenous missile.
Again u are taking it personally as if its ahgainst iran,its not against iran its against the hilarious comedy of photoshops.Show me any govt that does this and regularly.Its nothing against iran just funny LOL by continous fake claims and photoshops.

hey kido !!!

what is your idea about this :

t3ou4eanfmaq8bukqayy.jpg

you deny Iran's missile technology because of one picture !!! this is bullsh!t , all healthy people know that ...

VTOL drone ... again media Err ... pumping by western propaganda machine ...

5th gen fighter !?

even F-35 was a plastic moke up years ago ... does it mean all the moke ups are fake ???

you can blame medias because of their PS job not others ... if not , you are nothing but a life less troll ...

not for trolls !!! :coffee:

Ok fine no more comment from me,can't believe u people actually supporting these comedian claims.
I didn't deny iran's missile technology,everyone knows iran has IRBMs....just that iran propaganda has in the past made many hilarious claims and this one is a prime example.Anyone with basic understanding of aircraft would know qaher is fake .
'' Further, the canopy appears to be constructed of "basic plastic," the air intakes are unusually small, and "The whole impression is of some plastic parts pasted to an old flying platform." One expert says the cockpit and ejection seat seem real, but the Qaher-313 displayed seemed too small to be a capable fighter. A photo of the cockpit shows a simple glass cockpit design using civilian avionics from Dynon Avionics and Garmin which are normally found on much less sophisticated general aviation aircraft. The markings on the backup airspeed indicator in this photo seem unrealistic, suggesting a stall speed in landing configuration of merely 70 knots and a never exceed speed of about 260 knots; values more likely to be found on a small turboprop aircraft. Video footage showing the plane airborne could have been a radio-controlled model aircraft. Poor-quality footage posted on the internet provided no sense of scale for the platform being flown, and also failed to show its take-off or landing. Its stealth factors are also claimed to be into question, having no visible weapons carrying capability, either internally or externally.Also lacks nozzles.

again ... media Err ... happening in all countries ...

just remember that laughable UFO stories in britain ...

hey kido !!!

what is your idea about this :

t3ou4eanfmaq8bukqayy.jpg

I never denied iranian missile tech,again u are confusing launch of SAM with IRBM/SRBM.Iran has had shahab series of BM for a long time.This has nothing to do with claim after claim of utter bullshit.Tell me one country that stoops so low as to photoshop technology advances repeatedly.

this is a midget submarine for persian gulf ... our 500 ton sub will be ready soon ...

please don't drop yourself in this trolling trap !

Bradar.. i have no bad intention... but the reality is tht Iran (as for now) doesnt have the capacity to buid such a sub... we are also developing a nuclear submarine... and tht too after years of research,experience with building subs (under transfer of technology) etc... and would still take us a minmum of 5-7 years to develop it...

Back
Top Bottom