What's new

Iran to build its first nuclear-powered submarine

Not as powerful as the industrial might of Turkyie.. I believe only we can built a SSN and air independent SSK in the region.

They are under licence from Germany, with the most important parts still made in Germany and kept secret, but it is still a worthy achievement.
Iran has its own achievements, and is doing very well against all odds.

Pakistan is also working on it s first nuclear powered sub..

I see a fantastic opportunity to combine our efforts.

what do you think pak will gine all its tech to Iran which is being researched from early 90s and what will we get from Iran??
well by the way Iran is under Arm embargo soo we can't even sell a neddle used in guns to them……
and there is nothing for pakistan in JV with them as they are starting now from level 1……:unsure:

patriotism aside

saying the same for pakistan and i second hyperion

when we iran and pak has no.experience of even manufacturing a commercial purpose pwr
how can we design and manufacture a marine reactor with atleast 600tonnes weight

despite that pak started work on marine reactor in 1997-98 and we indigenous manufactured PARR-II reactor in 1974

still i find hard for pak to manufacture marine size reactor on own(with 80-100mw output)

if iran starts work on it now
i suspect they will have a ready sub based reactor by 2020-22

pak despite started work in late 90's wont get a n sub ready before 2018-20

and iran by 2025-26

rough estimates

under arm embargo and sanctations if Iran creating a nuke sub around 2030+ then i will consider it a great achivement……
It can be created around 2035-45 by Iran and by pak maybe 2020-2030(depends on availability of funds)……

More hyperbole,first photoshopped missile launches,then fake predator drones,then fake 5th gen fighter,then 'massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles,now this.
Desperation to look strong,meh.Just stop.
Mullahs making iran laughing stock of the world.

More hyperbole,first photoshopped missile launches,then fake predator drones,then fake 5th gen fighter,then 'massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles,now this.
what is it Zionist, burning in your a$$, it has no cure so keep burning.

You are right, nobody said Iran is going to have it by tomorrow, it is a budget allocated plan, also Iran need to master many things for that and she will DO that. I hope same way for PAk

first photoshopped missile launches :

19218817422710321325449239843662136131226214.jpg

1789505755163174_65e7ae64(9).jpg

fake predator drones :

what !?

fake 5th gen fighter :

let me **** your @$$ after first flight ... OK ?

'massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles :

missiles :

x00844184830.jpg

12698_348.jpg

19_8905290333_L600.jpg

LOSER !!! :nana:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1]Photoshopped missile launch.

2]Fake drone.

Earlier this month Iran showed off its latest drone design, but on examination the photographs bear a striking similarity to those coming out of Japan’s Chiba University.

The connection was spotted by pilot, and blogger, Gary Mortimer, who felt the design of the KOKER-1 looked familiar but had to spend a few weeks remembering exactly where he’d seen it before before he remembered the Japanese researchers. He charitably suggests the Iranians might have bought a Quad Tilt Wing (QTW) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for testing, but admits they found a remarkably similar building over which to test it:

The Japanese drone is on the left, the Iranian one (sans windmills) in the right

In announcing the KOKER-1 the Iranians took full credit for the design, which is apparently the first vertical take-off drone built by Iranian scientists, scientists who presumably aren’t fans of windmills but like the shadows they leave.

3]'Massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles.Total joke.Anyone can put up a large number of modified trucks.

4]And greatest joke.5 TH GEN FIGHTER. QAHER.

Iran Jet Photoshop Is So Incredibly Wack (IMAGES)
Iran's New 'Super' Stealth Fighter Jet Is Totally Fake - Alexander Abad-Santos - The Atlantic Wire

No nozzles,too small for jet fighter ,plastic ****.Photoshopped on mountain which was apparently iran but actually found to be that of stock image of a mountain in north america.

Who is the LOSER now?I have nothing agianst iranians just to make clear,love their civ,but the antics of the govt and military and constant photoshopped foolishness is downright embarassing.

1]Photoshopped missile launch.

2]Fake drone.

Earlier this month Iran showed off its latest drone design, but on examination the photographs bear a striking similarity to those coming out of Japan’s Chiba University.

The connection was spotted by pilot, and blogger, Gary Mortimer, who felt the design of the KOKER-1 looked familiar but had to spend a few weeks remembering exactly where he’d seen it before before he remembered the Japanese researchers. He charitably suggests the Iranians might have bought a Quad Tilt Wing (QTW) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) for testing, but admits they found a remarkably similar building over which to test it:

The Japanese drone is on the left, the Iranian one (sans windmills) in the right

In announcing the KOKER-1 the Iranians took full credit for the design, which is apparently the first vertical take-off drone built by Iranian scientists, scientists who presumably aren’t fans of windmills but like the shadows they leave.

3]'Massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles.Total joke.Anyone can put up a large number of modified trucks.

4]And greatest joke.5 TH GEN FIGHTER. QAHER.

Iran Jet Photoshop Is So Incredibly Wack (IMAGES)
Iran's New 'Super' Stealth Fighter Jet Is Totally Fake - Alexander Abad-Santos - The Atlantic Wire

No nozzles,too small for jet fighter ,plastic ****.Photoshopped on mountain which was apparently iran but actually found to be that of stock image of a mountain in north america.

Who is the LOSER now?I have nothing agianst iranians just to make clear,love their civ,but the antics of the govt and military and constant photoshopped foolishness is downright embarassing.

most of this bullsh!ts are media Err ...

Trolls like you searching for this Errs because they hate Iranians & they show their hate like that ...

such Errs happening in all countries ... but just Iranian Errs Broadcasting in Western media ...

But again :

first photoshopped missile launches :

19218817422710321325449239843662136131226214.jpg

1789505755163174_65e7ae64(9).jpg

fake predator drones :

what !?

fake 5th gen fighter :

let me **** your @$$ after first flight ... OK ?

'massive' numbers of missile launchers without missiles :

missiles :

x00844184830.jpg

12698_348.jpg

19_8905290333_L600.jpg

LOSER !!! :nana:

Care to share the picture of fake Iranian predator drone? I'm interested!

You are right, nobody said Iran is going to have it by tomorrow, it is a budget allocated plan, also Iran need to master many things for that and she will DO that. I hope same way for PAk

They must not announce such news! They must not announce anything, they must only announce it when its ready!
When are they gonna learn?

Mistake on predator drone,meant VTOL drone already shown as fake earlier.Do u deny missile launches,5th gen fighter were fake?Only iran does photoshop like this among all countries of the world.And no i don't hate iranians at all.Its just funny to see thread after thread of fake superduper military equipment.iTs got nothing to do with iranians.Iran just happens to be country of origin of this comedy.

Oh god!

The Islamic world is obsessed with nuclear this, nuclear that.

First Pakistan comes along saying back in 2006 that they can build a nuke sub on their own, then
Iran now says they can do that too.

I think IRAN should first develop a working nuclear bomb, test it, induct it, place it on a missile,
and then think of stealth fighters and nuclear submarines.

Just a simple advice.

Oh god!

The Islamic world is obsessed with nuclear this, nuclear that.

First Pakistan comes along saying back in 2006 that they can build a nuke sub on their own, then
Iran now says they can do that too.

I think IRAN should first develop a working nuclear bomb, test it, induct it, place it on a missile,
and then think of stealth fighters and nuclear submarines.

Just a simple advice.

Back
Top Bottom