What's new

Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

Well I have tried out Iranian food its very tasty I mean they have some really great dishes , simple low on spicies , which I appreciate time to to time , I can live with spicies but Iranian food is delicious -

Used to order it once a week - from resturant that used to deliver - juicy Kabobs , and simple rice with the custom trade mark tomatoe and break simple yet delicious , with lentil soups just perfect

Also knew quite a few iranian soccer players in our varsity team

Also I did try some origional bread from afghan area just amazing as well beats the tandoori naan easily when it fresh from oven nothing like eating BBQ ... dishes from
iran and other regions close to it

758a7ee46f5eee134f0d73ed0ea16db5.jpg

During the time i was on my own here, there was an Iranian restaurant not far from us. Our food and iranian food is almost the same, whenever i had food in that restaurant i really enjoyed it, but it was a bit expensive lol. by the way, pakistani food is not any less than other foods, I love chicken Biryani.

The Indians on this thread say on one hand that they did not launch our satellites because they like their relations with Israel, then they say they helped us build this missile. :rofl:

Iran also became the 6th nation to send animals to space, after America, the Soviet Union, France, China and Japan. India is not that advanced yet. :no:

The Indians on this thread say on one hand that they did not launch our satellites because they like their relations with Israel, then they say they helped us build this missile. :rofl:

Iran also became the 6th nation to send animals to space, after America, the Soviet Union, France, China and Japan. India is not that advanced yet. :no:

u have to understand that india isnt pakistan or china to be ruled by dictators.

different political parties have different foreign policies.

current ruling party is pro america so we are seeing all this.

earlier the story was different.

about launching of sattelite is current affair......rest what u specifies is decade old.

well be matured iranians, something from the present doesnt eliminate the past. and who knows wass in the future!

tagging india a betraying country wont take us anywhere.......and we ca only play into hands of opportunists like pakistan who are playing DIVIDE and RULE.

i just expect iranians to pray for a better and suppoortive future like the past........

well we all can see, india did this coz of the nuke deal, which is so important for indian future progress.

but i am afraid they are playing into the hands of american....

no doubt why this nuke deal was opposed by the opposition parties, we can see it now.......

once again sorry to iranians but something we cant help.....american support is a reality for growth......

Eg:- China(maximum exports), Germany,Japan,etc......without their support are nothing.....

imagine america giving all its manufacturing needs to india(which is gonna happen very soon, india's manufacturing sector is booming), where will china go.....and imagine where indi wud be after next 15 yrs when this happen.......i m sure world bank and other bodies wnt have predicted this......

american wud do anything to not be no.2.....and if its playing in our hand then why not......even china did this 30 yrs ago what we are doing now, the abandoned USSR(if u guyz remember) for USA.....in turn they got business from USA.see wass da scenario today.....

india wud dictate terms in da future and countries like pakistan always find powerful countries to get under, yesterday USA, today CHINA...who knows in da future, INDIA.....afterall its power that matters.......(plz analyse my whole post rather than reading in bits and pieces).

Look friend, India did not help us at all to build this SLV, so do not try to get credit for something you have not done. You backed away from launching our satellite due to American pressure, so we built our own SLV. No harm done, we understand that you have your own national interests. you can still continue investing billions in Iran :D

Although, you will not get very far if you don't develop an independent policy like China.

Look friend, India did not help us at all to build this SLV, so do not try to get credit for something you have not done. You backed away from launching our satellite due to American pressure, so we built our own SLV. No harm done, we understand that you have your own national interests. you can still continue investing billions in Iran :D

Although, you will not get very far if you don't develop an independent policy like China.

the point i am makig is every country need a kick start for any technology development.

india got it from USSR. where did u get it from?

second, independent policy of china has come after they became worth it.temme, did china had the same attitude, couple of decades ago?

even the russians said to china exactly what iranians and pakistanis(though they are irrelevent) say to india bout changing sides.

i am sure even india wud be so called INDEPENDENT POLICY MAKER after it become worth it. i m sure next 10 - 15 yrs.

then even u wud appretiate and fuget what all has happened in the present...like we fuget china's.

the point i am makig is every country need a kick start for any technology development.

india got it from USSR. where did u get it from?

second, independent policy of china has come after they became worth it.temme, did china had the same attitude, couple of decades ago?

even the russians said to china exactly what iranians and pakistanis(though they are irrelevent) say to india bout changing sides.

i am sure even india wud be so called INDEPENDENT POLICY MAKER after it become worth it. i m sure next 10 - 15 yrs.

then even u wud appretiate and fuget what all has happened in the present...like we fuget china's.

You are putting too much importance on India with regards to Iran. Iran does not care about India as long as it keeps investing in Iran. And for the last time, India did not help us with this Missile.

You are putting too much importance on India with regards to Iran. Iran does not care about India as long as it keeps investing in Iran. And for the last time, India did not help us with this Missile.

I think Persian person cleared the truth , that its Iranian innovation and engineering and briliant work that paved the way for the superb rocket technology being used by Great Persian nation of Iran

There are many Iranian engineers and scientist all over world its proof to Iranain people's will to learn and innovate truely sign of greatness

I mean really look at it so many sanction imagine if there were no sanctions may be we can see brave man/women of Iran may be sending maned mission to mars

They built this rocket out of shear will power and determination :tup:

The west keeps accusing the peaceful nation of Persia just keeps working hard and showing what they are capable of I mean they have been part of history for good reason , becasue they are proud people - and we are honored to have such great allies beside us on our border.

Truely Pakistan is blessed - hope we continue our peaceful cooperation and specially we capture the intruders who dare disrupt the great cooperation between our people -

I salute the peolpe of persia on their achivement 100% marvel of technology really I mean to me JF17 thunder project was one great happiness but seeing Iranian reach such a mile stone is indeed moment of great joy regardless of sect for us seeing Iran achive so much brings joy to us all Pakistanis

yeah iran's going forward and making more progress in the field of rocket science but the only thing is that its missile range covers israel and america is not happy with this! but this is a great job!!:cheers:

I have already posted this question,
why Pakistan does not show this kind of work & i believe Pakistan have this kind of ability/ capicity ?

I have already posted this question,
why Pakistan does not show this kind of work & i believe Pakistan have this kind of ability/ capicity ?

It is because uncle sam has a chain tied to your legs. You can walk but not fast enough. The US closely monitors what Pakistan is developing and it understands very well the implication of sending a rocket into the orbit.

It is because uncle sam has a chain tied to your legs. You can walk but not fast enough. The US closely monitors what Pakistan is developing and it understands very well the implication of sending a rocket into the orbit.

If we had been under uncle sam, we wouldn't had been making 2500KM missiles, cruise missiles, ALCMs, expanding our nuclear assets and capability with more nuclear weapons manufacturing.

Making a satellite launching capability isn't hard for us, especially after we have the capability to manufacture ballistic missiles with 2500KM ranges.

Problem is, we don't need such capability for the time being, as we don't make satellites, nor we have the intentions to become an international satellite launching capable country or in other means become a commercial enterprise to launch satellites, as enough countries with good record and affordable prices are out there in the market.

So next time keep the pathetic rant to yourself, as we all know well about your country too.

Back
Top Bottom