What's new

Iran successfully fires satellite rocket

well u seem to be only iranian in tjis forum and we indians are reluctant to see ur stance as that of an iranian......

India?Iran relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

have a look.....

also i urge u to be a bit mature to understand india's dilema.....

our political setup is such that 2 different partys support 2 different foreign policy.

indias vote against iran was heavily critisized by the opposition.

well they too are indians like me.

i hope its till the present govt we will be on each others back......

hope future is bright as the past.

Well Mr. Gangwar, I did answer your nonsense above. So I don't see why you're resorting to answering other people's mail!

And I think I understand your dilemma my friend. It's called the lack of any values. And it's closely associated with the lack of honour and subservience. So it's little wonder that you are always in search of a new master and are more comfortable in a servile position.

What you mean by master..:undecided:
keep your rants to yourself..

Master as in someone who will make you feel protected and secure and in return will be putting boundaries as to what you are allowed and not allowed to do so.

And no, as long as you lot are here to run your mouths about Iran, I will be there for you.

Master as in someone who will make you feel protected and secure and in return will be putting boundaries as to what you are allowed and not allowed to do so.
Thank you very much for teaching me the definition of "master". Now, kindly tell us the secret -who is our master and why you think so?

And no, as long as you lot are here to run your mouths about Iran, I will be there for you.

You scared the crap out of me...please dont do that again sir..thanks..:)

I find that impossible that a country, to give it's space technology directly to another country, the agreement Iran and India had about training Iranian navy, was signed in Khatami era, and thus its expired now under administration of Ahmadinijad because of the recent conflicts with the west, Kilo submarines has been modified by Russian and further modification is being done by Iranian technicians sent to Russia in 1994. This is all the information I can give you.

Last edited:
^ but iranian relations with pakistan is also not very good, every now and then your president doesnt stop blaming pakistan for its internal problems. indians can use the iranian emotions against pakistan, not forgetting some iranians think about greater persia fantasy which includes balochistan province.

Our only interest is our own Baluchestan, and we will be grateful if you get that Riggi son of Bi#@h and deliver him to us. And by the way Iranians are nationalist not emotional!

And I don't like anyone to call my country a bi@#h! So please watch what are you talking about!

Iran is truely a great nation and Persians will be in space wonderful achivement -

What Iranian should do is exact what its nation does igore the bias comments

We all know Iran deserves its place in Security council and and in top nations of world. If it was not for sanctions iran would be like Japan thriving economy.

Amazing food by the way - nothing like Iranian hospitality ...unlike some ppl who vote against you

iranians are working really hard. good for them. به امید پیروزی ایران در همه عرصه ها

Iran is truely a great nation and Persians will be in space wonderful achivement -

What Iranian should do is exact what its nation does igore the bias comments

We all know Iran deserves its place in Security council and and in top nations of world. If it was not for sanctions iran would be like Japan thriving economy.

Amazing food by the way - nothing like Iranian hospitality ...unlike some ppl who vote against you

you made me hungry. that kebab is really lovely, you should try it one day, but you only need to add fresh chili on it as iranians dont eat hot food.

iranians are working really hard. good for them. به امید پیروزی ایران در همه عرصه ها

unity r u iranian or afghani why u hate pakistan very much

Our only interest is our own Baluchestan, and we will be grateful if you get that Riggi son of Bi#@h and deliver him to us. And by the way Iranians are nationalist not emotional!

who is Riggi son of Bi#@h and is he pakistani or iranian and why is he n pakistan and why pak govt is keeping him here, and what pakistan has to do with iran if we have nothing to do with iran? i found a map of "greater iran" where pakistan balochistan was shown as a map of iran

and iranians are blind nationalists.

Last edited:
you made me hungry. that kebab is really lovely, you should try it one day, but you only need to add fresh chili on it as iranians dont eat hot food.

Well I have tried out Iranian food its very tasty I mean they have some really great dishes , simple low on spicies , which I appreciate time to to time , I can live with spicies but Iranian food is delicious -

Used to order it once a week - from resturant that used to deliver - juicy Kabobs , and simple rice with the custom trade mark tomatoe and break simple yet delicious , with lentil soups just perfect

Also knew quite a few iranian soccer players in our varsity team

Also I did try some origional bread from afghan area just amazing as well beats the tandoori naan easily when it fresh from oven nothing like eating BBQ ... dishes from
iran and other regions close to it

758a7ee46f5eee134f0d73ed0ea16db5.jpg

unity r u iranian or afghani why u hate pakistan very much

Brother, I am from Afghanistan. I never hate Pakistan, there is no reason I should hate you. You are our neighbour, Pakistani nation are great, I have spent time in pakistan and have got many Pakistani friends. You guys have got my highest respects.

Back
Top Bottom