What's new

iran sends destroyer to US coast!!!

Iran is just trolling Obama.

not really , we in general dont like the face of your politicians .

so we really like making them angry :D

If this thing is a destroyer, then Arleigh Burke is a Death Star.

never said so , i said frigate .

and plus , its not the weight of a warships which makes it more sophisticated . its the tech that is used in it .

as an example the israeli warships are the latest shitty work of israel defence industries , but still they got sunk by a simple c-802 missile from hizbollah :D

next ...

as an example the israeli warships are the latest shitty work of israel defence industries , but still they got sunk by a simple c-802 missile from hizbollah :D

next ...

It didn't sink...it is still in service...and it was built by an American company - Northrop Grumman in Mississippi USA. It isn't even frigate sized. It's a tiny corvette (85m long. ~1000tons, < 75 crew)
INS Hanit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exclusive: Photos of navy ship hit during war revealed - Israel News, Ynetnews

Last edited:
Although Iranian navy can't even be compared to US navy but commendable attiude.This is called self belief.

You have the best equipment in middle east and yet you don't have that killer instinct.By the way i am sunny muslim and not shia.Praise should be given where it is due.

Killer instinct? Wow. That looks tough.

I'm indifferent to you. Your religion is yours, not interested in knowing what it is, nor am I interested in hearing what Persia should be given.

P.S.

I hope you won't get me wrong by my initial post. I find what Iran was doing to be laughable.

BTW whatever happened to that destroyer ?
Apparently it went by South Africa , that's all we know !!

Back
Top Bottom