What's new

iran sends destroyer to US coast!!!

A fleet consist of helicopter carrier and a destroyer? That all they got?

The iranian "destroyers" are 1500-2000 tons,basically...corvettes.Somebody is bringing a knife to a gun fight...

Ofcourse,legally they can patrol international waters.

HEROIC IRAN, SYRIA, HEZBOLLAH

All other muslims countries have USA bases to be in peace, the idiots traitors
->nobody is safe with JEW USA

A small question though, how do Iranian navy classify its ships? I have frequently heard and seen some Iranians calling a 1000-2000 ton ship "a destroyer". In many navies, 1000-2000 ton ships are hardly frigate, let alone a destroyer.

I bet they're under target of 20 missiles just waiting to be launched as soon as the cross a meter of US waters

Bitch-dont-kill-my-vibe.jpg

Atlantic ocean is not a property of U.S. . Although i agree with U.S. dominance there as i agree with Indian Dominance in Indian Ocean and Chinese Dominance in South China seas but this news is hyped .

how does India dominate Indian Ocean or China dominate South China Sea. Last I check, US dominate in these two ocean regions as well.

lol thats laughable. In case of war for target practice

The iranian "destroyers" are 1500-2000 tons,basically...corvettes.Somebody is bringing a knife to a gun fight...

Ofcourse,legally they can patrol international waters.

This is equivalent an Indian plant its flag on the cliff of Dover to claim Britain for India for all the "sufferings" of British imperialism.

Iran have nuclear missiles directed at JEW USA iran is not afraid of JEW USA iran is going to invade JEW USA
and destroy JEW USA

all what irans need to destroy JEW USA

We must reshape JEW USA for peace
It proves zionist Al Qaeda are dumb asses

JEW USA always use them (against Iran until 1996, 5 years before 2001), and beat them after

Iran have nuclear missiles directed at JEW USA iran is not afraid of JEW USA iran is going to invade JEW USA
and destroy JEW USA

all what irans need to destroy JEW USA
They multiply :cheesy:

If this thing is a destroyer, then Arleigh Burke is a Death Star. :big_boss:

I don't know who boasts more, India or Iran.

I don't know who trolls more, Hypersonicmissles or Hypersonicmissles?

First you troll westerners and Saudi with your BS crap about supporting Iran-Russia-Syria(insert anti western crap here), and then you troll and insult those same countries (Russia and Iran), and insult non involved countries as well (Brazil), it seems your only aim on this forum is to offend as many people as possible.

I don't think the US even cares about the situation. They probably consider it a minor threat, considering that they can sink all of these warships with minor to no damage to themselves.

The Iranian navy is good against nations that aren't at the level of major military power.

Back
Top Bottom