Iran sends 2nd monkey into space, returns it safely

n2563393-3648463.jpg

n2563393-3648464.jpg

n2563393-3648465.jpg

n2563393-3648457.jpg

n2563393-3648455.jpg

n2563393-3648459.jpg

n2563393-3648460.jpg

@SOHEIL @haman10 , sorry for the late reaction, was busy whole day and now got time to sit in front of the computer. Really a good news and congratulation!! Do you have any videos of taking off and landing?

Congratulations! Love the little guy's suit!

It is not a big deal. Not an outstanding achievement.

Please don't make a heck out of it.
Actually quite an achievement....putting a primate on a rocket and getting him back in one piece is not easy. A test case to be sure, but a successful one. Like the Chinese rover, these are good for everyone. (and a little national pride helps drag us all forward in these cases)

Congratulations to Iranian scientists.

Why you folks only committed cruelity against monkeys:pissed:

Well , we did want
It can't be million dollars.it is impossible with just 2million dollars

Suparco which projects are not even close to iranian space agency annual budget is 75million dollars.(though struck at this since even in 2004 the budget was 70million dollars under musharaf)should had been atleast 500million dollars

The figure is either billion dollars.or my rough estimate would be atleast 1.5billion dollars for iranian space agency.

though i hope any senior iranian member can confirm it

Brother 1.86million dollars is impossible.considering iranian space advances.the budget must be atleast in excess of a billion dollars.

Any senior Iranian member can confirm

Well , IRIGC is making launchers and it has separat budget ....

There is a lot of gap between claims and reality. Besides I dont understand what sending monkies to space achieves, because human space flight should be the last of their priority. they should focus on launching and operating more satellites first before attempting this.
I think Its just a gimmick.

congrats guys.
oooooo . i see some troll jews here . is there any kind of security system to avoid the trolling of jealous jews in irans topics?
Do you have an alarm system to warn of the Zionist under your bed or in your closet? They shape-shift, you know....

Back
Top Bottom