What's new

IRAN / RUSSIA

Well, let me put it this way:

Iran can't survive without Russian support, Russia can survive without Iran's support. We all know how Russia refused to deliver S-300's to Iran. They are unreliable.

it is going to be NONSENSE :drag: stop

Melika, what do you think of golestan and torkmanchay treaty ? and what we should do to regain our occupied lands

i know what you mean , but i can't do anything about it :frown:

We Iranians don't have very great memories with Russians,specially in last 200 years.

Melika no offense to you and to be honest,i see you more as an Iranian rather than a Russian.:)

Is Melika an Iranian of Russian descent? :coffee:

I think the best way for Iran, Pakistan and Turkey to protect themselves is to have a Defence Pact. Individually, these three countries are pretty awesome force but banded together they will a a force to reckon with. Add to that cooperation of Russia and China with these three countries and the West would be suicidal to attack any of these countries. There is strength in numbers and we need to leverage our strength properly.

I think the best way for Iran, Pakistan and Turkey to protect themselves is to have a Defence Pact. Individually, these three countries are pretty awesome force but banded together they will a a force to reckon with. Add to that cooperation of Russia and China with these three countries and the West would be suicidal to attack any of these countries. There is strength in numbers and we need to leverage our strength properly.

I would agree but Turkey will imo always put Nato first

You mention three countries who's militaries are almost entirely made of American or Russian weapons. And they will make a defense pact? Just laughable. Without America Pakistan and Turkey are nothing, without Russia Iran would be nothing. All of the muslim-armies are depending on Christian (Russia or the US) help. You never will be independent and they never will be truly your friend.

You mention three countries who's militaries are almost entirely made of American or Russian weapons. And they will make a defense pact? Just laughable. Without America Pakistan and Turkey are nothing, without Russia Iran would be nothing. All of the muslim-armies are depending on Christian (Russia or the US) help. You never will be independent and they never will be truly your friend.

I agree with a lot of what you say but the bit about never be independent and never great is rubbish because all countries rise and fall and that is a fact

I agree with a lot of what you say but the bit about never be independent and never great is rubbish because all countries rise and fall and that is a fact

Yes, but I don't see a muslim-state rising now. Only China, India and Brazil are becoming more stronger. If you want to be independent, you should be helping each other in stead of fighting each other. Look at the islamic word: no true unity.

What kind of logic is that?
Israel uses American jets and has one of the best air forces in the world.Doesn't that contradict your claim?

What kind of logic is that?
Israel uses American jets and has one of the best air forces in the world.Doesn't that contradict your claim?

Uuh, no? Where did I mention Israel? Also Israel is depending on America's help, but they are more advanced on their military infrastructure/industry than all the muslim-states. Without the US, Israel wouldn't survive long.

Yes, but I don't see a muslim-state rising now. Only China, India and Brazil are becoming more stronger. If you want to be independent, you should be helping each other in stead of fighting each other. Look at the islamic word: no true unity.

I agree but all nations go through a dark ages. I only disagree with you in saying never thats all

I agree but all nations go through a dark ages. I only disagree with you in saying never thats all

You're right, never is a little bit out of place, but I mean the 21st century. Who knows what the future will bring.

You are a troll with no real knowledge of Pakistan. There is hardly any American equipment in Pakistan anymore. The only American equipment worth mentioning is F16's and they make up a small percentage of our Air Force and in future Pakistan has no intention of buying American equipment. Maybe they don't teach you all this in your high School which you may be attending right now , little boy. Get some knowledge before you take part in discussions here.

As for Russia and China like I said earlier this defence pact will have partnership with them. These three countries have no threat from Russia and China. All three of these countries have excellent relationships with Russia and China. Again, little boy get with the program.

Back
Top Bottom