What's new

Iran Question & Turkey’s Own Nuclear Options

Yet it seems all the violations of Greek airspace and Cyprus in half didn't go well not to mention threatening Syria back then your image of soft didn't go to well. Currently turkey has no friends in Middle East or Europe.
There are no friendships in international relations. You either have an interest to cooperate with others or you don't, simple as that.

There are no friendships in international relations. You either have an interest to cooperate with others or you don't, simple as that.

No it's not simple as that you have to have a limited friendship or good relations otherwise you cannot dominate the region.

Leave them to be intervention would not go well.

I totally agree on that!!

I dont think anyone has an intension of intervening Syria however as you said we have to Love our neighbor thats why we have to be a bias and take side with syrian people since they are our neighbor not Assad! all we are doing is trying to confine Assad

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

No it's not simple as that you have to have a limited friendship or good relations otherwise you cannot dominate the region.

domination is the wrong word!

Turkeys interset is in regional cooperation & interdependence and imporiving any economical relation with the rest of the ME

curtiss-falcon%20cw22b-nejatsen9bsmsm.JPG

It's simple as that. Realists believe interests drive states to cooperate with others, liberals also tend to think the same, with a different approach to understanding of cooperation as in win-win benefit for both countries, rather than relative benefit or zero-sum gain from a realist perspective. It's all about interests, friendship is just an empty word used in public.

Also, even if you want a "friendly" and "brotherly" good relations with other regional or global actors, well, you have to make sure that they also want the same thing. If they don't, you can't blame others for not having good relations.

I totally agree on that!!

I dont think anyone has an intension of intervening Syria however as you said we have to Love our neighbor thats why we have to be a bias and take side with syrian people since they are our neighbor not Assad! all we are doing is trying to confine Assad

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

domination is the wrong word!

Turkeys interset is in regional cooperation & interdependence and imporiving any economical relation with the rest of the ME

Intervening would make it worse and turks would die.

Turkey has other interests.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

It's simple as that. Realists believe interests drive states to cooperate with others, liberals also tend to think the same, with a different approach to understanding of cooperation as in win-win benefit for both countries, rather than relative benefit or zero-sum gain from a realist perspective. It's all about interests, friendship is just an empty word used in public.

Also, even if you want a "friendly" and "brotherly" good relations with other regional or global actors, well, you have to make sure that they also want the same thing. If they don't, you can't blame others for not having good relations.

Realist have to be rational you can't be friends however maintain proper relations otherwise you cannot dominate the region peacefully. some might not want however you still have to work with that.

Turkey is isolated and has no friends only sucks up to the USA to gain power lets see now
Greece = hates turkey due to historic relations
Armenia= Same as Greece
Syria= Turkey meddling in it's affairs and attempting to block weapons
Lebanon = supports Syria against turkey
Gulf States= Rivalry with Turkey for influence
Iraq= moving closer to Iran
Israel= Turk Israel relations
Not to mention Turkey has been rejected from Europe.

Turkey cannot get Nuclear Weapons.
Greece = loves or hates is not important, our new neighbor is Germany
Armenia = Russian slave's slave, dangerous for BTC pipeline
Syria= people love Turkiye, Assad will gone as Saddam and Gaddafi (l don't know, but NSA says)
Lebanon = supports Syrians against Assad
Gulf States= need help against any Iran invansion
Iraq= CIA has deep establishment on Iraq
Israel=you said someting like this ? "is isolated and has no friends only sucks up to the USA to gain power "
Turkiye should forget about to be EU member..its better for Turkiye

I am sorry if i offended anyone. anyway why does turkey need nukes when they are part of NATO?

Back
Top Bottom