What's new

Iran Question & Turkey’s Own Nuclear Options

Turkey is isolated and has no friends only sucks up to the USA to gain power lets see now

ohh, even USA is mad at us, calling us a "terrorist supporting nation" oh nooooo! what are we going to do?!?!!?

can suck my balls!

Armenia= Same as Greece
can go suck the genocide lollipop

Syria= Turkey meddling in it's affairs and attempting to block weapons

it's our affairs to just so you know! oh and... can keep get butthurt!

hezbollah* = supports Syria against turkey
Fixed :)

Gulf States= Rivalry with Turkey for influence
poor Turkey, soon... Bahrain or even Qatar... what the heck, we might as well just say Yemen to, will have more power/influence than useless little Turkey!

Iraq= moving closer to Iran
in a much worse condition than Saddam rule! :chilli:

Israel= Turk Israel relations
can't find a excuse, so ill blame the evil jews! :victory:

Not to mention Turkey has been rejected from France and Germany because of Turkophobia.
Fixed again!

Turkey cannot get Nuclear Weapons.
lol, even Iranian FM said they would help us/ give us assistance in nuclear technology. who are you to say we cant! :D

I know you are friendly force thats why we love you!

Well Turkey needs to change the views it's neighbors has on it, it would be the best way Turkey becomes a superpower in the Middle East seeing it's been rejected from Europe.

Well Turkey needs to change the views it's neighbors has on it, it would be the best way Turkey becomes a superpower in the Middle East seeing it's been rejected from Europe.

you don't become a regional power by agreeing on everything your neighbour says to you. you pursue a politic if the counter part dont agree and is weaker, fvck them!

ohh, even USA is mad at us, calling us a "terrorist supporting nation" oh nooooo! what are we going to do?!?!!?

can suck my balls!

can go suck the genocide lollipop

it's our affairs to just so you know! oh and... can keep get butthurt!

Fixed :)

poor Turkey, soon... Bahrain or even Qatar... what the heck, we might as well just say Yemen to, will have more power/influence than useless little Turkey!

in a much worse condition than Saddam rule! :chilli:

can't find a excuse, so ill blame the evil jews! :victory:

Fixed again!

lol, even Iranian FM said they would help us/ give us assistance in nuclear technology. who are you to say we cant! :D

How about we have a real discussion on this rather then just some lol or LOL ?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

you don't become a regional power by agreeing on everything your neighbour says to you. you pursue a politic if the counter part dont agree and is weaker, fvck them!

This kind of thinking doesn't work. Turks need to lose it if they want to be the Superpower of the Middle East.

I feel turks chest thumping about beating weaklings like Greece or Armenia or Syria is stupid. Turkey needs a Foreign Policy that makes it's neighbors have a better perception of it not chest thumping.

I feel turks chest thumping about beating weaklings like Greece or Armenia or Syria is stupid. Turkey needs a Foreign Policy that makes it's neighbors have a better perception of it not chest thumping.
For about almost a decade Turkey only portrayed its soft power side to its neighborhood. Current government probably thought that this lovely neighbors shouldn't forget about Turkey's hard power and for a reminder they created an image of "chest thumping" country. Some may call it a bad perception like you , but others may just simply say "Well duh, everyone does it".

I on the contrary think relations with the Arab countries will only improve for Turkey. As the Middle East moves towards a more democratic enviroment, the people will obviously have a greater say in how things are run, and correct me if im wrong but the perception of Turkey is at its highest right now due to its stance on Gaza. That can only mean that as these countries become more democratic, their foreign policy will reflect more and more the desires of their people. In essence Turkey may have several friendly countries in the region in the time to come. Greece and Armenia are different cases due to historical animosities but the countries to the South are definetly open for future relationships.

For about almost a decade Turkey only portrayed its soft power side to its neighborhood. Current government probably thought that this lovely neighbors shouldn't forget about Turkey's hard power and for a reminder they created an image of "chest thumping" country. Some may call it a bad perception like you , but others may just simply say "Well duh, everyone does it".

Yet it seems all the violations of Greek airspace and Cyprus in half didn't go well not to mention threatening Syria back then your image of soft didn't go to well. Currently turkey has no friends in Middle East or Europe.

Damn evil Turks!!

watermark.php

we have ideal neighbors?

just my humble opinion!may be you should consider the fact that they are the ones who should improve their images!

Fairey%20Battle%20(8)sm.JPG

guess the current situation has a historical background so they are not really different! but I really want to know your thoughts about the current situation

images

Back
Top Bottom