What's new

Iran Question & Turkey’s Own Nuclear Options

I suggest we develop better anti-air systems first, I mean if we can't detect UAV flying over our airspace or close to it, like the Israeli Herons then we have some problems.

Iran is much ahead of turkey in terms of missiles, turkey would be stupid to make an enemy out of Iran.
look like turkey is following their zionist masters agenda and try to demonize Iran.

it's funny how turkey does not seesisrael as a threat and they have the bomb. while they are talking about should we get it if Iran does.

I hope Iran realized turkey,saudi arabia are Iran's enemy.

which they probably know anyway.

Iran is much ahead of turkey in terms of missiles, turkey would be stupid to make an enemy out of Iran.
look like turkey is following their zionist masters agenda and try to demonize Iran.

it's funny how turkey does not seesisrael as a threat and they have the bomb. while they are talking about should we get it if Iran does.

yee yee yee!

Sounds like a broken tape recorder, keep playing the same song over and over again!

1509A.jpg

a bit disappointed! :cry: are you not gonna sing your song about zionist masters and americans!

Nope I am very sorry.

although erdogan sings it very well go to him and ask him to sing you a sing about Turkey-zionist love.

Nope I am very sorry.

although erdogan sings it very well go to him and ask him to sing you a sing about Turkey-zionist love.

with spelling like that you can't possibly be a native english speaker. An Iranian trying to "blend in" perhaps ? :) Trying to infiltrate England buddy, go for it, remember your goal is to be accepted in the local pub....

You have some good points. Only if you could have explained in a polite way.

Turkey is isolated and has no friends only sucks up to the USA to gain power lets see now
Greece = hates turkey due to historic relations
Armenia= Same as Greece
Syria= Turkey meddling in it's affairs and attempting to block weapons
Lebanon = supports Syria against turkey
Gulf States= Rivalry with Turkey for influence
Iraq= moving closer to Iran
Israel= Turk Israel relations
Not to mention Turkey has been rejected from Europe.

Turkey cannot get Nuclear Weapons.

Back
Top Bottom