What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is your best reply?
are you raykalm second account?

You are insulting Iranian memebers and I hope we let them see that.
you are saying they did not have the necessity yet they had much bloodier war than you ever did and you say they only have money over you.

Iranians here in the USA are some of the best students, they are always ranked amongs the top in science and maths. according to you all they have over you is money.

If you have nothing to say good, but don't change the subject.

Tell me HOW much does Iran spend and HOW much does pakistan spend.

you are either being dishonest now in that you are Iranian or that you were not in your earlier post. Clearly Americans have taught you duplicity and how to lie

Hey Guys !

stop this Hyper BS fight PLZ :shout:

Yes you can see it here in the structural laboratory.

n00038504-r-b-011.jpg

n00038504-r-b-009.jpg

This is ICBM size as a uzi rubin pointed out.

even if it a good copy which as sure as **** is not, then it is only that. just a COPY.

WTF, who said it's a Tomahwk copy? Design resemblance means it was copied? Go get a life dude?

you are either being dishonest now in that you are Iranian or that you were not in your earlier post. Clearly Americans have taught you duplicity and how to lie

I like Iranian people, and Iranians here know that very well.
keep changing the subject. I am still waiting for you to show me the fundings.

WTF, who said it's a Tomahwk copy? Design resemblance means it was copied? Go get a life dude?

LMAO, so it is a coincident that it is 100% similar in looks?

You are insulting Iranian memebers and I hope we let them see that.

Iranians who have not been infected or brainwashed by American life know who their friends are and who their enemies are. They do not need you to dictate and or tell them

Instead of randomly getting your A$$ owned, why don't you proof logically?

Yes you can see it here in the structural laboratory.

n00038504-r-b-011.jpg

n00038504-r-b-009.jpg

This is ICBM size as a uzi rubin pointed out.

even if it a good copy which as sure as **** is not, then it is only that. just a COPY.

No Man ! this is Simorgh !

i am speaking about 4m diameter !!!

I have to agree with the last part, RayKalm doesn't know much about missile capabilities, but it's OK, I don't know many other things and I'm here to learn, but her continual surprisingly absurd posts are annoying I think. She needs to improve the quality of her posts.

there was no need for him to do it in an insulting way.

100 percent? Have you seen inside BABUR and Tomahawk? that you know tomahawk was copied?

Iranians who have not been infected or brainwashed by American life know who their friends are and who their enemies are. They do not need you to dictate and or tell them

LOL yeah because ALL americans are Iranian enemies.
what a pathetic comment. you are trying to say all american hate Iranian yet they are so successful in the USA and have top jobs in many places. youtube, google. and so on.

American people have nothing against Iranians, you can try and cause friction all you like. but go to Iranian forums and see for yourself. our government does not represents our people.

100 percent? Have you seen inside BABUR and Tomahawk? that you know tomahawk was copied?
who said anything about the inside? I am saying they are exactly same in looks.
it is clear you copied it.

LOL yeah because ALL americans are Iranian enemies.
what a pathetic comment. you are trying to say all american hate Iranian yet they are so successful in the USA and have top jobs in many places. youtube, google. and so on.

American people have nothing against Iranians, you can try and cause friction all you like. but go to Iranian forums and see for yourself. our government does not represents our people.

who said anything about the inside? I am saying they are exactly same in looks.
it is clear you copied it.

Posidon mate, you are quickly changing ground mate.... You haven't proved yet, Sijil is better than Our BM's or Babur is a cheap copy?

I was not talking about historically I was talking about currently. Now I will take my own advise and ignore you as I said your the lack of education and decorum on your part will prevent meaningful discussion

I defended Iran's missile capability against Pakistan and I still believe Iran is superior to Pakistan in missile technology for several reasons, so I defended my nation and it deserved to be defended, but you need to tone down I think.
We will be very happi if Iran's missiles are superior than Pakistan....after all we are brotherly neighboring countries...so we don't have to show each other down.......we dont have to worry about this kinda discussions...its our happiness to see each other growing and advancing cuz thats our success.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom