What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy how can we be a Shia hater when our President is himself one ? He is an Iran lover, while the Prime Minister, a Sunni is an Arab lover. Our population too on the other hand is very diverse. Unlike both Iran and Saudi Arabia, Pakistan is open to everyone.

I didn't say pakistanis, I said the mods.

How long will it take for iran to catch up to Pakistan in this technology? i am not talking about Photoshop by the way i mean real missile technology???

I don't know, but I assume Iran is probably ahead of Pakistan right now.

No need to bring that up, they're just going to get angry.

angry?

We're smarter than you guys in every field.

2zqdfns.jpg

http://scimagojr.com/countryrank.ph...gion=all&year=2011&order=it&min=0&min_type=it

I don't know much about missiles, but if Pakistan is ahead than gratz.

btw, how exactly is pakistan ahead when we've put 3 sats in orbit using our missiles?

I don't know, but I assume Iran is probably ahead of Pakistan right now.

Now you are exaggerating !
But i gurantee you that it could very well happen in the future.

Finally they caught up good on them just dont point them at us. Point it at oil rich Qatar that has been giving us trouble that fat. king needs it. i still remember reading about Bahrain pakistanis beaten.

Rubin: Iran “Major Missile Power” in Region

Uzi Rubin, former head of Israel’s missile defense program, argues in a new study published by the Institute for National Security Studies that Iran is now “the major missile power” in the Middle East. “No other country in the world … comes close to Iran in the number and variety of ballistic missiles in development or already deployed,” Rubin writes. He lists Iran’s assets: Shahab-3 medium-range missiles, an “an indispensable complement to [Iran’s] nuclear ambitions”; Scud B and Scud C short-range missiles, manufactured “in considerable quantities”; Zelzal short-range missiles, which can target troop concentrations; the Raad, an advanced version of the Chinese Silkworm anti-ship cruise missile; and an assortment of smaller anti-tank missiles. “Every major city and military installation between the western shores of Turkey and the eastern border of Pakistan and between the Black Sea in the north and the southern narrows of the Red Sea are within range,” he writes. Moreover, Iran can now hit any point in the Middle East from well-protected, fixed silos “survivable against preemption.” He warns: “There should be no doubt that in case of conflict, Iran will launch Shahab-3 missiles regardless of their flight test record, and that some of them will reach their destinations.” Rubin adds that Iran is also developing satellites, and that any suitably modified space launch vehicle can serve as an intercontinental ballistic missile. At the rate they are going, “Iranian missiles will dominate the entire continent of Europe by the end of this decade,” he concludes.

And this is posted back in 2007. Imagine the progress it has made in 5 years.

yeah isreal has the Samson option all western cities come under it.

Finally they caught up good on them just dont point them at us. Point it at oil rich Qatar that has been giving us trouble that fat. king needs it. i still remember reading about Bahrain pakistanis beaten.

I don't think Iran is pointing out their missiles towards Pakistan. Why would they do that? Pakistan is not an enemy of Iran. Most missiles are probably pointed towards Israel, and the Arab states in the Persian gulf.

I bet you my life if pak never had nukes or military iran will be busy selling us out right away my friend They never had any problems doing this:

1. read about iran contra
2.snitch over pak nukes
3.in the past caused problems in Pakistan assassination attempts
4.Bahrain pakistanis got it
5.iraq is an extension of iran i can even upload video of Iranian leaders talking about making dirty deals with USA to overturn iraq.
6. trade deal with India
7. recently voiced their concern about Kashmir but that is fake as Hamas or Hezbollah support. The pressure is on.

angry?

We're smarter than you guys in every field.

2zqdfns.jpg

SJR - International Science Ranking

I don't know much about missiles, but if Pakistan is ahead than gratz.

btw, how exactly is pakistan ahead when we've put 3 sats in orbit using our missiles?

Apparently not smarter than Pakistan in nuclear physics, nor ballistic missile technology, aviation tech, nor has any Iranian won the Nobel Prize in a scientific field, etc.

As for that website you posted and got from longbrain (your Pakistani idol) try using your brain to understand that website measures their idea of "Science ranking" by the quantity of academic papers/documents published, citations, etc which are just a limited way of measuring scientific development of a nation. Look at the list, is Iran more scientifically advance than Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, and Austria? Are you really that ignorant to believe that list. Everybody knows those nations are far more scientifically advance than Iran.

To really get a grasp of a nation's scientific development you have to look at level of industrialization, technological development, production, Universities, R & D, and other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom