3- UK
4- China
5- France
6- Israel
7- India
8- Pakistan
9- Iran
10- North Korea.

The only reason that Pakistan ranks above Iran is that it has tested long range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear war heads, if not, Iran would rank above Pakistan in my opinion. (Although Shahab-3B is capable of carrying nuclear warheads as I've heard in rumors)

I dont think Pakistan ever boosted itself as top this, or biggest this, or strongest that. we give all those titles to Iran they need it to boost their ego. Pakistan on the other hand denies everything till the day it needs to show it...there are few things common in Pakistan and Israel and those who need to know, well they know it

I dont think Pakistan ever boosted itself as top this, or biggest this, or strongest that. we give all those titles to Iran they need it to boost their ego. Pakistan on the other hand denies everything till the day it needs to show it...there are few things common in Pakistan and Israel and those who need to know, well they know it

Actually due to the bad treatment of Pakistan in the world and also the Pakistani citizens in foreign countries, I guess Pakistanis need to boost their egos more than Iran and Iranians, so know what you're talking about before you say something.

As I said, Iran is not ranked top 6 in the world. Their scientists are biased and exaggerate to make Iran look good infront of Khomenei and Ahmadine. (Example:Saying their jet plane is better than F-18 when really its just a refurbished F-5)

Sure, you can say Iran has put sattelites up in space independently, but what is accuracy of Iran's missiles? No one knows because Iran's scientists cherry pick their missiles details.

As I said, Iran is not ranked top 6 in the world. Their scientists are biased and exaggerate to make Iran look good infront of Khomenei and Ahmadine. (Example:Saying their jet plane is better than F-18 when really its just a refurbished F-5)

Sure, you can say Iran has put sattelites up in space independently, but what is accuracy of Iran's missiles? No one knows because Iran's scientists cherry pick their missiles details.
honestly we can point the camera to a point and start it and say the missile will hit that point , isn't that accurate enough for you . and our short range missiles (around 300 to 400km) can hit a ship smaller than a Corvette in middle of the sea . and sejjil percision is less than 50m

1- Russia
2- USA
3- UK
4- China
5- France
6- Israel
7- India
8- Pakistan
9- Iran
10- North Korea.

The only reason that Pakistan ranks above Iran is that it has tested long range ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear war heads, if not, Iran would rank above Pakistan in my opinion. (Although Shahab-3B is capable of carrying nuclear warheads as I've heard in rumors)

What ever happened to Arian, anyway?

What ever happened to Arian, anyway?

He moved on to another forum. The wahabi mods on this website got on his nerves. Most Iranians will eventually move on to the new website.

He moved on to another forum. The wahabi mods on this website got on his nerves. Most Iranians will eventually move on to the new website.

What the hell is 'Wahabi' ? Please explain. I think some people like you use it way too much, often in the wrong context.

What the hell is 'Wahabi' ? Please explain. I think some people like you use it way too much, often in the wrong context.

sunni extremist, shia hater, khaleeji arab lover, Iran hater etc... pick your poison.

sunni extremist, shia hater, khaleeji arab lover, Iran hater etc... pick your poison.

Buddy how can we be a Shia hater when our President is himself one ? He is an Iran lover, while the Prime Minister, a Sunni is an Arab lover. Our population too on the other hand is very diverse. Unlike both Iran and Saudi Arabia, Pakistan is open to everyone.

Pakistan is superior to Iran in Missile Technology by a mile.

How long will it take for iran to catch up to Pakistan in this technology? i am not talking about Photoshop by the way i mean real missile technology???

How long will it take for iran to catch up to Pakistan in this technology? i am not talking about Photoshop by the way i mean real missile technology???

I think they will catchup. Already with the sanctions, they are speeding ahead in Science in Technology rankings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom