What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran is no where close to Pakistan.

Pakistan's missiles dwarfs Iran's missile forces.

Only if you say so, but the reality is much different than what you say. As I said before, and I reiterate it, if we exclude Pakistan's missiles nuclear capability, Iran would rank above Pakistan.
I hope we'd see Pakistan in space soon if you're really that advanced, because Pakistan is now kinda in the same league with Iran in politics and international affairs. But you need to acknowledge that all the countries in that list have had successful orbital launches, Russia, USA, France, China, Israel, India, UK, what about Pakistan?

Funny. You're comparing a surface-to-surface missile Shurya with a cruise missile Babur. And then you're comparing a missile to Babur which isn't even operational yet.

Answer to Babur is Advance Air Defence (AAD), Akash SAM and shortly to be introduced Barak 8 which have got an Indian dual pulse motor. I wonder can a jet fighter intercept a sub sonic turbofan aircraft!!!

What are your answers to our super sonic and hypersonic missiles?

Answer to Babur is Advance Air Defence (AAD), Trishul SAM and shortly to be introduced Barak 8 which have got an Indian dual pulse motor. I wonder can a jet fighter intercept a sub sonic turbofan aircraft!!!

What are your answers to our super sonic and hypersonic missiles?

lol. Babur's not going to be flying in your airspace, it's gonna be flying so low your aircraft missiles can't intercept it and your radar can't track it... Unless your aircraft shoot at boxes and cars down below thinking its a babur missile. :woot:

lol. Babur's not going to be flying in your airspace, it's gonna be flying so low your aircraft missiles can't intercept it and your radar can't track it... Unless your aircraft shoot at boxes and cars down below thinking its a babur missile. :woot:

Akash Sam can shoot down missiles at the height of 25m..whats the terrain hugging height of babur? 50m?

Cruise missile dont maintain low altitude right from its launch but when it reach near the target it dives to low altitude, Indian BMD radar have tracking range of 600 to 800 km.

The difference being that Babur is an indigenously build Cruise Missile

While the only thing Indian about the Brahmos is the Paint on the missile

100% correct.. Brahmos even follows international law.. Which states.. a country can't give a missile to another country unless its under 300 km.. Brahmos is at 290..

100% correct.. Brahmos even follows international law.. Which states.. a country can't give a missile to another country unless its under 300 km.. Brahmos is at 290..

Babur is copy of tomahawk and do u know the diffrnce b/w russian version of brahmos and indian version?
:lol:

:no:

@R-DB, TalkToMe:D

Babur has terrain hugging height of 0.8 m...

@TalkToMe:D

LOL. How is a BMD going to take down a cruise missile? :rofl:

Whats the big deal with Babur? even Anti Aircraft missiles like Akash can intercept it, Indian long range radars of AAD can track it, intercept our supersonic and hypersonic missiles and call it a day, how is Anza as a missile interceptor?

Which pakistani company manufactures this missile pls?

Whats the big deal with Babur? even Anti Aircraft missiles like Akash can intercept it, Indian long range radars of AAD can track it, intercept our supersonic and hypersonic missiles and call it a day, how is Anza as a missile interceptor?

Lol. FAIL. Akash can only hit missiles at 25-50m height... Babur has 0.8 m height.

show me where it is 0.8 m??

Ballistic-missile.jpg

8-720065.JPG

2-715885.JPG

you terrain hugger have to go for a boost phase before it dives to a terrain hugging mode. India have radars to track it when it accents to hieghts and missiles to destroy a puny subsonic aircraft of 700 km range.

Lol. FAIL. Akash can only hit missiles at 25-50m height... Babur has 0.8 m height.
you mean height (length) of the missile?

@jello,

Do u know abt terrain hugging?

firstly missile goes up and in last phase when it goes close to target,it goes down to terrain :)
there are no cruise missiles in the world who are stealthy.They can be detected through ground radars :)
so during launch,they remain at sufficient height.

@R-DB

Again, BMD cannot take several targets down at a time, Babur has multi-tube launch system...

I think PA knows this... They will probably launch Babur from Quetta... From Quetta to Delhi is about 700 km and right when Babur enters Indian territor Babur will probably be in terrain hugging mode.

No, I mean the terrain hugging height. The least height Akash can go to intercept is 25-50 km, Babur will be at 0.8 km.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom