What's new

Iran now one of the Top Six Missile Powers - According to Iranian Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
And India shouldn't be in top ten list then, because India buys its missiles from Russia and give it a new paint. Level? :azn:

But India thinks it is ok because she has already BRAINWASHED the world to accept it as Indian built. Every News article Indian media releases about weapons, they will label it "indigenous". "The world has already accepted all the weapons India imported as "indigenous Indian".

Israel has the strong Missile forces in the Middle East.

And not only that, it has pretty much the most powerful anti-missile defense on the planet, with a tertiary defense system.

But India thinks it is ok because she has already BRAINWASHED the world to accept it as Indian built. Every News article Indian media releases about weapons, they will label it "indigenous". "The world has already accepted all the weapons India imported as "indigenous Indian".

I remember Indian newspaper said Tejas was "indigenous". Lol. :rofl:

The difference being that Babur is an indigenously build Cruise Missile

While the only thing Indian about the Brahmos is the Paint on the missile

Please show some indigenous production line for Babur....

I dont believe on iran claims.They are badly over mouthing these days

You're right. No comparison. Babur has 700 km range while Brahmos has 280 km. Babur has/developing naval, air, and land version, where Brahmos can only attack a carrier.

Its not the range but speed and stealth and pin point precision....if you want me to pit the one against yr babur, its shuriya with equal range, a devastating one or nirbhaya which is coming up...lol

I remember Indian newspaper said Tejas was "indigenous". Lol. :rofl:

Gripin has american engine and few american parts but swedish still call it made by sweden :)

So what if we have Chinese missiles... Atleast they don't fall after 5 minutes like your Russian ones do...

Wanna c the chinese innovation ?

j20raptor.jpg

Its not the range but speed and stealth and pin point precision....if you want me to pit the one against yr babur, its shuriya with equal range, a devastating one or nirbhaya which is coming up...lol

What stealth are you talking about when its flying 14000 feet high up with a big IR signature? Babur also has pinpoint accuracy.

Reactions: AUz
You're right. No comparison. Babur has 700 km range while Brahmos has 280 km. Babur has/developing naval, air, and land version, where Brahmos can only attack a carrier.

Babur is copied missile..who told you Brahmos is for naval attack only?
dint see the land version? Air version is under development and our fighters can carry one at time

Funny. You're comparing a surface-to-surface missile Shurya with a cruise missile Babur. And then you're comparing a missile to Babur which isn't even operational yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom