What's new

Iran : Israel is the most dangerous threat to the world

Your mad bro?
Why should one be shamed of following or not following a religion , why are you trying to impose your views on others ?
One follows an idealogy which he/she likes who are you to dictate them ?

when did I say they should do as I say?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

and Racist :tdown:

LOL yeah because muslims are a RACE of people....
Its called a religion

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

You are not that Liberal either, if you haven't noticed. You keep insulting your country men and women by the crap you been saying here. You don't even accept pluralism in your country. Just because some(Vast Majority) people in your country follow certain religion, doesn't make them less or more Iranians than you..... Btw, Islam is not an Arabic religion. It is for everybody. That is why their is Black, white, Asian, ect.. Muslims.

I been insulting my country? the worst insult I can give my great land is to follow some arab ideology.
So what if there black,white,yellow muslims, where was the idea of Islam created? was it everywhere or in a arab country by arabs?

Are you retarded in the head? when did I say they should do as I say?

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

LOL yeah because muslims are a RACE of people....
Its called a religion

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I been insulting my country? the worst insult I can give my great land is to follow some arab ideology.
So what if there black,white,yellow muslims, where was the idea of Islam created? was it everywhere or in a arab country by arabs?

post reported no more talks with racists :coffee:

Yes in reality our greatest threat is the saudi wahabis.

when the revolution happened in the 70s the mullas and ayotollas wanted to even stop our 3000 year old nowruz, but those pricks did not succeed...they want us to follow some arab religion.

Everything in the universe undergoes evolution or change, The great Persian is no exception, one day this arab ideology on persia will be gone and we will value the persian culture more than some desert peoples culture.

Trust me, we got this problem big time too. But people here start dividing into stupid political parties and protect this nonsense.

I agree with Persian God King.

People should follow their native culture wherever they are and not some foreign idealogy imposed upon them especially when it comes from people who were culturally less civilized than those on whom it was being imposed.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Its nice to see someone here agree with me and not call me racist.

It was the truth. The people are just not mature enough to accept the truth.

I agree with Persian God King.

People should follow their native culture wherever they are and not some foreign idealogy imposed upon them especially when it comes from people who were culturally less civilized than those on whom it was being imposed.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

It was the truth. The people are just not mature enough to accept the truth.

When I was in Iran they used to feed us islamic studies like hell, And I was very religious in Iran, but when I moved to the U.K i quickly stopped being religious all together, since here you're free to believe what you want, And I realised how much culture Iran actually has(something which they did not teach is in Iran)

These mullas are afraid to give Persian's freedom, because then they know we will denounce their religion. All they can do is engulf Iranian in Iran with they trash.

Its nice to see someone here agree with me and not call me racist.

It is not about someone agrees or not...But this is PDF and particularly pakistani friends are always sensitive to the religion.So if you think that you are not in the same opinion with other members then display your opinion with statement that you donot agree to them. But i would really say...that it is not the issue of religion that is good or bad...rather it is the people who mess up with it to use it for their own advantage....So donot blame religion...rather blame the people who use this religion to spread islam in persia...So try use right words to display your emotion but never go against any particular religion...

It is not about someone agrees or not...But this is PDF and particularly pakistani friends are always sensitive to the religion.So if you think that you are not in the same opinion with other members then display your opinion with statement that you donot agree to them. But i would really say...that it is not the issue of religion that is good or bad...rather it is the people who mess up with it to use it for their own advantage....So donot blame religion...rather blame the people who use this religion to spread islam in persia...So try use right words to display your emotion but never go against any particular religion...

I made it clear I am only against The islamic religion in persia.
I dont care about other countries using it, that not my problem.

I made it clear I am only against The islamic religion in persia.
I dont care about other countries using it, that not my problem.

But is it not Islam is the ancient religion of Iran? Apart from being Shia majority country, how do Iran differs from Islam in the ancient days? If i am not wrong, does Iran has a history other than Islam civilization?

When I was in Iran they used to feed us islamic studies like hell, And I was very religious in Iran, but when I moved to the U.K i quickly stopped being religious all together, since here you're free to believe what you want, And I realised how much culture Iran actually has(something which they did not teach is in Iran)

These mullas are afraid to give Persian's freedom, because then they know we will denounce their religion. All they can do is engulf Iranian in Iran with they trash.

You can adopt any ideology you like but you cant ridicule one , this is called fascism , these mullahz (although am against mullahz) are adopted by people of Iran and you are not representative of Iran but a jerk , the day people of Iran will dislike them they will be removed.

But is it not Islam is the ancient religion of Iran? Apart from being Shia majority country, how do Iran differs from Islam in the ancient days? If i am not wrong, does Iran has a history other than Islam civilization?

LOL of course we do!
the worlds oldest religiong which is based on one god is Iranian called Zoroastrian, up to now archeology facts date it back to 4000 year ago, but its probably much older. go research pre islamic Iran and be prepared to be shocked with the glory of ancient Iran. go to youtube.

what are you, 9?

Islam and ancient?

It's a medieval religion.

7th century Arabian religion.

It spread mainly by
Sufi mysticism (which resembles Rushi culture of the sub continent, well known in Persian region too)
Political conquests resulting in rule by Muslim dynastic rulers(there by Mullah becoming chief clergy of the society)
People of other cultures that converted to gain equal social standing with political class in their respective societies after Muslim conquests
conversion by genuine change of heart(although, very small proportion compared to the above causes)

Zoroastrianism is the religion of Persia/Iran. we find the adherents of the religion today in India.(very powerful class of people)

Back
Top Bottom