What's new

Iran invited to Geneva II

We must wait until America has left the region, then we will cut off a chunk of Arabia and the Persian Gulf states shall become our imperial subjects.

With all due respect to you, but a culturally, historically, and religiously defeated nation can't even feed its own people, let alone going to war with someone else. :lol: :laugh: :D :rofl: :omghaha:

Forget about imperialism, you now submit five times a day toward someone else's land.

Documented facts by whom? Nimr Al-Nimr is not a reference.

The Eastern province! That area is mostly Sunnis, Shia are found in the city of Qatif and small towns like Syaht and Awamayah. Too far from any oil facilities. Try hard Safavid.

Facts are facts. You're just a desperate little Abdul. :lol:

Dream on :lol:
Eventually the Shiite in KSA will get their independence and join Iran. Afterall many of them are of Iranian descent, (as they were part of the Iranian empires of old) like in the other coastal countries (Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain) etc.
Then the only exports you'll have is Salafi terrorism and camel-meat. lol

Bro, you still hadn't moaned your deads give it a rest.

As a matter of fact, everything belongs to Iran :lol:

Tell me, are you going to set them free with your time travel machine or the Qaher F-313? :rofl:

Insha'Allah. lmao
Why do we even care? Arabs is not our issue nor we represent them. What did they do to us 30 years ago while one nation defended us which is the most hated by Arabs?

And for the record, Gulf is a US base which is suicidal for us to attack. Iraq could give us a lesson, the weak fat kingdom and his Pinocchio prince that need a nose job begged their daddy to bring Iraq down to its knees and it was 32 countries! Compared to Iraq that failed to put down us for 8 years! Don't compare us to those whimps who can be easily tear apart without US presence in the Gulf.

I always thought it was funny inviting countries like Turkey and Iran to a ' peace conference'. It is always funny to find countries trying to solve other countries internal problems when they are not even able to solve their own internal problems. I hope they are present at the conference to end the bloodshed in the war although I have my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom