What's new

Iran invited to Geneva II

that is just stupid with no evidence whatsoever, the Arabian "tribal mentality" that you claim is leading the economic development in the region.
now you Turkish want to troll us? let us see what the savages Turkish did :
Many Saudis have a tribal mentality, they do anything their tribal leaders say, even if the leader's demands are irrational and little thinking involved. This is because 60 years ago most Saudis were nomadic people organized in tribes. The leader of a tribe is like ''God'' to tribal people (untouchable and holy-like). Tribal people are urbanized but still strongly identify with Bedouin tribes, they have a strong tribal identity. Saudi Arabia leads the Arab world's economic development because you have more oil than other Arab countries.

Non-tribal Saudi Arabian people are more open-minded, less Wahhabi-thinking because they don't have a tribal identity. These are the people whose ancestors were Bedouins who permanently settled in Saudi towns more than 100 years ago, they dont have a tribal identity. Saudi upper class is 90% non-tribal Arabian, yeah?

Tribal mentality is advantageous in wars, it helped you conquer the world to spread Islam and Arabization. Bedouin raidings wouldn't succeed without tribal mentality. But the tribal mentality is bad if a tribal leader tells his youth to go suicide bombing, the youth never question the authority of the tribal leader, many of them immediately go to Syria, Iraq, etc. for suicide bombing and other Wahhabi activities.

Last edited:
Nonsense, Iraq was also strong, and Iran never controlled the region . Iran doesn't belong to our Arab region, the Persians occupied the Ahvaz / Kurds, Baluchis territory , it will be free one-day, stop being Iranian puppet.
Iran isn’t controlling, quit dreaming. However UAE, Qatar, Kuwait with thousands of US troops, no comment.
yes you do. your people are so savages with their Shiites-demagogues-populist culture, watch this video

Seen it, do you know what happened , let me tell you.
The British security contractor shot an oil worker who got angry at the security contractor for taking down a religious flag, that angered the other workers which resulted in them beating him, eventually he got rescured by the oil police security forces.

Now do I need to post videos of Saudis beating Bengalis and Indians to prove that you are savages ?
Let’s go.

your people are so savages with their racist master-slave culture, watch this video.

ha ha what war? do you still live in 2003?
2003 was the start of the war, just because US forces leave doesn't end the war in reality only on paper,
post war insurgency is still war, and actually there is a regional war going on in case you aren’t aware.

this is Shiite violence, Shiite culture. you people don't even have a sovereignty , you take orders from Iran..
Well I’m not Shiite.
But that’s funny, I guess Sunnis are peaceful and peaceloving:taz: on average one of the most violent on earth, especially your nationals.

@e3nad3alek

You talk a lot of nonsense I see. First of all KSA unlike practically every other Muslim nation on earth have native adherents of practically ALL Sunni and Shia dominations. Let me give you a few examples.

We have the Shafi'i madahib in Sunni Islam which is the dominant madhhab of Hijaz and the southern provinces of KSA. We have the Hanafi madhhab in the Northern areas. We have the Hanbali madhhab in the interior (Najd) and we have the Maliki madhhab in the Eastern region, especially coastal regions of the Eastern Province among the majority Sunni population there.

When it comes to Shias we have the Ismaili Shias in Najran and Twelver Shias in the Eastern Province aside from having a smaller enclave of Zaydis in some of the Southern provinces.

Anyway that is not surprising since practically all of those madahib originate in KSA and Arab lands. There are also Sufis in KSA in Hijaz.

Bedouins made up about 1-2% of the KSA population. Tribal people does not equal Bedouins. In fact most Arabs are tribal meaning that they belong to Arab tribes. But that's it.

Tribal leaders have close to no authority in KSA. You don't know what you are talking about. This is not parts of Yemen or Iraq (Al-Anbar) or Libya. Many of the biggest tribes in KSA don't even have a leader.

For example the Shammar tribe which has about 8 million members is found in KSA, Iraq, Kuwait, Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc. The leader lives in Mosul.

I would advice you not to talk nonsense on issues you know little about.

Last edited:
Seeing as it is your state that is funding the most extreme terrorists in Syria I must say that the terrorist supporter here is you. And seeing as you have yet to distance yourself from the crimes against humanity that the terror state turkey has committed, it is very clear who supports the most extreme state terror seen in newer time.

Erdoğan: Turkey is a country fighting al-Qaeda

Erdoğan: Turkey is a country fighting al-Qaeda - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

that is just stupid with no evidence whatsoever, the Arabian "tribal mentality" that you claim is leading the economic development in the region.
now you Turkish want to troll us? let us see what the savages Turkish did :

What's that picture about ?

And you might want to check Turkish GDP, and annual GDP growth.

@Doritos11

LOL. Iraq has been burning for the past 60 years (LIKE NO OTHER COUNTRY IN THE ME) while KSA has been totally peaceful. People are not killing each other or minorities etc. in KSA like it has been the case in Iraq LONG before 2003 and 1991. Stop kidding yourself.

Look at the crime levels, homicide rate etc. Iraq is ahead with a considerable margin.

So what? There have been incidents of Iraqis abusing Afro-Arabs, Egyptian workers in the past and other foreigners working inside Iraq. Such people make up 0,1% of the Saudi Arabian population.

Last edited:
@Doritos11

LOL. Iraq has been burning for 60 years while KSA has been peaceful. People are not killing each other or minorities etc. in KSA like it has been the case in Iraq LONG before 2003 and 1991. Stop kidding yourself.

Look at the crime levels, homicide rate etc. Iraq is ahead in all that with a considerable margin.

So what? There have been incidents of Iraqis abusing Afro-Arabs, Egyptian workers in the past and other foreigners working inside Iraq. Such people make up 0,1% of the Saudi Arabian population.

I was arguing with him not with you, it is not required for you to jump in and assist i’m sure he is old enough to save himself.
Besides as I said before, me and you argued enough, for you to repeat the same all over again has no point so save the effort.

I was arguing with him not with you, it is not required for you to jump in and assist i’m sure he is old enough to save himself.
Besides as I said before, me and you argued enough, for you to repeat the same all over again has no point so save the effort.

So what? You have done that in the past with me 100's of times too. I can do the same with you when you are bullshitting. I am only putting the facts forward.

Anyway you are only taking the side of Al-Asshead because you are afraid of the revolution spreading to Iraq where Sunni Arabs have been protesting for over 1 year. Just say that. You do not care about fellow Sunni Arabs that are getting killed daily by Al-Asshead with the help of Iran, Russia etc. in Syria.

your people are so savages with their racist master-slave culture, watch this video.

Speaking of Savagery, when it comes to the failed state of Iraq, I guess the Iraqis are next to none in savagery, especially amongst each other.

You don't have a proof if this guy was a Saudi. At the top of this, when an act of savagery is committed, we punish them whoever they were. Unlike the state of the outlaws in Iraq.

Saudi woman jailed for 'maid abuse' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

So what? You have done that in the past with me 100's of times too. I can do the same with you when you are bullshitting. I am only putting the facts forward.
He posted a video calling us savages eh.. so I post 1 back calling him a savage nothin wrong with that

Anyway you are only taking the side of Al-Asshead because you are afraid of the revolution spreading to Iraq where Sunni Arabs have been protesting for over 1 year. Just say that. You do not care about fellow Sunni Arabs that are getting killed daily by Al-Asshead with the help of Iran, Russia etc. in Syria.
You should get rid of the idea that all of the SAA is Shia or Alawite, i’m sure many Sunnis are in, not all Syrian Sunnis are religious in that matter so do takfir and call them Shia or Atheist ?

Also, i‘m sure I wouldn’t mind a cease fire, however you and some others couldn’t wait for the US to bombard them, so drop the show pretending to care about them.

Now quit crying, let him answer me this isn’t your business.

@e3nad3alek

You talk a lot of nonsense I see. First of all KSA unlike practically every other Muslim nation on earth have native adherents of practically ALL Sunni and Shia dominations. Let me give you a few examples.

We have the Shafi'i madahib in Sunni Islam which is the dominant madahib of Hijaz and the southern provinces of KSA. We have the Hanafi madahib in the Northern areas. We have the Hanbali madahib in the interior (Najd) and we have the Maliki madahib in the Eastern region, especially coastal regions of the Eastern Province.

When it comes to Shias we have the Ismaili Shias in Najran and Twelver Shias in the Eastern Province aside from having a smaller enclave of Zaydis in some of the Southern provinces.

Bedouins made up about 1-2% of the KSA population. Tribal people does not equal Bedouins. In fact most Arabs are tribal in that way that they belong to Arab tribes. But that's it.

Tribal leaders have close to no authority in KSA. You don't know what you are talking about. This is not parts of Yemen or Iraq (Al-Anbar) or Libya.

I would advice you not to talk nonsense on issues you know little about.
KSA's dominant madhab is Hanbali. Saudi Sharia law is based on Hanbali madhab. KSA has many urbanized ethnic tribal people. Urbanized ethnic Bedouins are at least 60% of KSA population. Nomadic (non-urbanized) Bedouins are 1%.

Speaking of Savagery, when it comes to the failed state of Iraq, I guess the Iraqis are next to none in savagery, especially amongst each other.
Shia militia uses mosque for torture ?
Sunni militias use mosques for operational bases ( military strongholds) and hate speech sessions ( In Syria, Egypt and many more states ) so nice try.

You don't have a proof if this guy was a Saudi. At the top of this, when an act of savagery is committed, we punish them whoever they were. Unlike the state of the outlaws in Iraq.

Saudi woman jailed for 'maid abuse' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

It is just 1 example of a video , there are many vids of Saudis beating others are you going to deny that ? now let your friend answer, bye.

He posted a video calling us savages eh.. so I post 1 back calling him a savage nothin wrong with that

You should get rid of the idea that all of the SAA is Shia or Alawite, i’m sure many Sunnis are in, not all Syrian Sunnis are religious in that matter so do takfir and call them Shia or Atheist ?

Also, i‘m sure I wouldn’t mind a cease fire, however you and some others couldn’t wait for the US to bombard them, so drop the show pretending to care about them.

Now quit crying, let him answer me this isn’t your business.

I did not read the debate I only replied to your post. When I see bullshit written about KSA I reply. You can do the same about Iraq. I have no problem with this as long as it is factual.

How many times do I need to explain this to you? The Sunnis in the SAA are hardcore Ba'athists mostly. Over half of the SAA army defected since the civil war began and 90% of them were Sunnis. Do this ring a bell for you?

Of course we need to remove the Child-Murderer and Al-Asshead that you never criticize. This will be done.

@e3nad3alek just leave whatever you are drinking or smoking. What I wrote is the reality and facts.

That the Islamic law derives from the Hanbali madhhab does not mean that all people are Hanbalis does it? The vast majority of Saudi Arabians are not that. Don't teach us about our own country.

The other nonsense you wrote is not worthy of commenting.

Back
Top Bottom