What's new

Iran invited to Geneva II

I believe Arabians and Syrians are as closely related as Romanian gypsies and Norwegians.

oh my god !! u mentioned all your trolling friends !! dont do this to me !!! pleaaassseee !!!

not even syrians are not a-rabs but also egyptions and lebenese are not a-rabs u dumb !

a-rab = saudi ! i can take links if u wish u dumb

1-syrians are not a-abs
2- a-rabs cant do shyt , "mostly" (not all of them) are some barbars who blow themselves up on a daily basis .

stop threatening others

If I ever were in your shoes, I will never forget the pain that I've gone through since 79 and onward. The Iranians aren't stupid, they won't forget the damage inflicted on them by Iraq, supported by KSA among other nations.

If I ever were in your shoes, I will never forget the pain that I've gone through since 79 and onward. The Iranians aren't stupid, they won't forget the damage inflicted on them by Iraq, supported by KSA among other nations.

well , although we send all those a-rab + arab armies to hell , nice try :lol:

anyway the pain that hezbollah is causing you is beyond me :lol:

You didn't send a single Saudi finger nail to the HILLs.

If there were some people sent to hell on their will by you, there would defiantly be the children you sent to clean up the minefields on Iraq's front.

Oh, similar things happened in 09, the snipers the Revolt Guard instructed to shoot people were either Lebanese, Palestinians. And whom are they sending to hell? Poor civil Iranians, using Iranian bullets.

well , although we send all those a-rab + arab armies to hell , nice try :lol:

anyway the pain that hezbollah is causing you is beyond me :lol:

Pain? :lol: sounded like you were talking to an Israeli. With all due respect, but Hezbollah can't even secure their stronghold, WhyTF would I worry about them. :lol:

Gosh, even your beloved ***-ad defines himself Arab:

Syrian Arab Republic.
Syrian Arab Army.
Current flag of Syria is flag is United Arab Republic (two stars represent Egypt and Syria).
Baath party flag is flag of Arab revolt.

Yeah I think so.
Syrians actaully are our aramean Syriac relatives some of them are arabs especially the nomadic tribes and villagers are arabs arab natiolism is about languege and culture more than race like houari boumediene is oraginally Berber

Turkey expects effective Iranian role in Geneva II talks

n_61309_4.jpg

Turkey expressed its expectation for effective and constructive contribution from Iran in efforts for resolving the Syrian crisis through the key Geneva II conference to be held this week in Montreux.

In the run-up to the Geneva II conference, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu held a telephone conversation with his Iranian counterpart, Javad Zarif, on the day Iran accepted joining the conference upon U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon’s invitation.

Davutoğlu expressed Turkey’s intention to continue its close cooperation with Iran, underlining the need for an immediate halt of military operations by the Syrian regime and for providing humanitarian assistance to the regions in need, according to diplomatic sources.

The Iranian minister agreed on the need of a close dialogue between Turkey and Iran for resolving the problem in Syria, expressing his country’s willingness for a peaceful solution to the problem.
Davutoğlu and Zarif also discussed preparations for Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s visit to Iran, which is expected to take place in late January.

POLITICS - Turkey expects effective Iranian role in Geneva II talks

p.s : syrians are not genetically arab .

yes they are :
1- Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into the Southern Levant and North Africa
by : Almut Nebel, Ella Landau-Tasseron, Dvora Filon, Ariella Oppenheim, and Marina Faerman

and many other studies have shown the same.

it called Syrian Arab Republic, most of it's citizens are Arab, etc.

yes they are :
1- Genetic Evidence for the Expansion of Arabian Tribes into the Southern Levant and North Africa
by : Almut Nebel, Ella Landau-Tasseron, Dvora Filon, Ariella Oppenheim, and Marina Faerman

and many other studies have shown the same.

it called Syrian Arab Republic, most of it's citizens are Arab, etc.

:enjoy:

Genetic evidence, history, language, culture etc. proof this. Syria is full of Arab tribes. The Shammar alone has nearly 1.5 million members in Syria. But they are just Farsi trolls. Nobody takes them seriously anyway. They are teaching us who WE are. LOL.

:lol:

Iran should not accept the invitation of these terrorist lovers

You are not an Arab nor from Iraq. You are a Farsi false flagger like the one that was banned yesterday who also claimed to be a Iraqi but turned out to be the Farsi troll @Falon under a new username.

@Aeronaut check this out for a minute.

:enjoy:

Genetic evidence, history, language, culture etc. proof this. Syria is full of Arab tribes. The Shammar alone has nearly 1.5 million members in Syria. But they are just Farsi trolls. Nobody takes them seriously anyway. They are teaching us who WE are. LOL.

You are not an Arab nor from Iraq. You are a Farsi false flagger like the one that was banned yesterday who also claimed to be a Iraqi but turned out to be the Farsi troll @Falon under a new username.

@Aeronaut check this out for a minute.
I am iraqi and who are you to say what iam and you are not saudi you are false flagger write in arabic if you are arab and do you know who is my user name is

eventually they will get their Independent, it's a matter of time.

Dream on :lol:
Eventually the Shiite in KSA will get their independence and join Iran. Afterall many of them are of Iranian descent, (as they were part of the Iranian empires of old) like in the other coastal countries (Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain) etc.
Then the only exports you'll have is Salafi terrorism and camel-meat. lol

Last edited:
I am iraqi and who are you to say what iam and you are not saudi you are false flagger write in arabic if you are arab and do you know who is my user name is

"Salman al-Farsi" (the user obviously) is that you? You write in the exact same manner.

توقف عن التصيد

لماذا اخذت جانب الايرانيين؟

See PM.

Dream on :lol:
Eventually the Shiite in KSA will get their independence and join Iran. Afterall many of them are of Iranian descent, (as they were part of the Iranian empires of old) like in the other coastal countries (Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain) etc.
Then the only exports you'll have is Salafi terrorism and camel-meat. lol

LOL. None of them have ANYTHING to do with Kazakh Nomads. Nothing. They were part of much more ancient Semitic civilizations who were native to that part of the Arabian Peninsula such as the Dilmun civilization which was located in what is now Bahrain and Eastern KSA. 5000 years old nearly and a ancient trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley civilization across the Arabian Sea. The Shia's in KSA are Arabs belonging to Arab tribes. They have nothing to do with Iran.:lol:

@Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Awadd @Full Moon @Bubblegum Crisis

Back
Top Bottom