What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

KSA never been into Arab nationalism, it was always Egypt and Syria where that political Arabism was supported.
KSA is the heart of the Arab world ? so the other countries are just less considered while Egypt has a history a far richer then KSA ?, same for Iraq and Syria.
What heart the fuk u talking about, Egypt is the center of the political Arab world.
If we talk about pure Arab orgin and history then Yemen is the heart of that.

Besides, it is all opinion after all, I dont consider it the "heart".

It isn't and hasn't and won't be.

Friends:

Is the future really one to be dominated by Takfiri Wahabism? Yes, at least the near future, However because it has no intellectual or spiritual appeal, it is likely to bring with it much bloodshed and hatred unfortunately, given that most Muslims simply want the takfiri Wahabis to leave them alone, instead of confronting them, such an eventuality, that is to say bloodshed and hatred is likely to increase before the Takfiri Wahabis are consigned to the dustbin of history.

It isn't and hasn't and won't be.

It is, it has, and it will always be. Let's take the resent video I posted of prince Faisal press conference, he said "what happened in Syria has shaken the conscious of Arabs Muslims and humans", Arabs always start with the word "Arabs". Another recent example, Sheik Hamad in his speech called on his people to preserve Arab and Muslim identity and always remember that they are part of Arab Ummah. Forget @Doritos11 he is not even an Arab. As I see, Arabs disown Iranian lovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends:
Is the future really one to be dominated by Takfiri Wahabism? Yes, at least the near future, However because it has no intellectual or spiritual appeal, it is likely to bring with it much bloodshed and hatred unfortunately,
GCC are flourishing actually like never before in all fields. Only Islam enemies hate seeing Muslim countries flourish.
given that most Muslims simply want the takfiri Wahabis to leave them alone, instead of confronting them, such an eventuality, that is to say bloodshed and hatred is likely to increase before the Takfiri Wahabis are consigned to the dustbin of history.
It's the other way around, most of Muslims are fighting Iranian terrorists and sellouts to get them out of their countries after they plagued them. While Iran and seellouts are getting more and more isolated, GCC are getting more embraced by Arabs and Muslims.

It is, it has, and it will always be. Let's take the resent video I posted of prince Faisal press conference, he said "what happened in Syria has shaken the conscious of Arabs Muslims and humans", Arabs always start with the word "Arabs". Another recent example, Sheik Hamad in his speech called on his people to preserve Arab and Muslim identity and always remember that they are part of Arab Ummah. Forget @Doritos11 he is not even an Arab. As I see, Arabs disown Iranian lovers.

I am as much "Arab" as other Iraqis are "Arab".
Besides what Arab ummah and brotherhood, what a piece of sh!t brotherhood this is.

Syria and Iraq are not even Arab lands, they have their own history which is not related to Arab, open up history books, wikipedia is there for you its not hard.
Trying to Arabize everything is just as bad as Westernization.

Ask others about their opinions since I will be labeled Ajami. @Mahmoud_EGY

I am as much "Arab" as other Iraqis are "Arab".
Besides what Arab ummah and brotherhood, what a piece of sh!t brotherhood this is.

Syria and Iraq are not even Arab lands, they have their own history which is not related to Arab, open up history books, wikipedia is there for you its not hard.
Trying to Arabize everything is just as bad as Westernization.

It's just you and other Iranian Mullah lovers, I know that Sunni Iraqis and Arab Syrians are the proudest Arabs. I do know that.

It's just you and other Iranian Mullah lovers, I know that Sunni Iraqis and Arab Syrians are the proudest Arabs. I do know that.

Proud Iraqis* and proud Syrians*.

Proud Iraqis* and proud Syrians*.

Learn not to turn everything into a sunni/shia, safawi, majoosi/rafidi conversation.
Our identity has no connection to that.

Ask others about their opinions since I will be labeled Ajami. @Mahmoud_EGY

Lol, what are you trying to say? Syrians, Egyptians and Irqis are not Arab and consider themselves non-Arabs? Do you really believe that? I hope it's not because your regime is isolated by those Arabs.

With Takfiri Wahabis doing the dirty work of NeoCon groups in the US and Israel, there is a chance that Egypt may fall into civil war, is this realistic fear? Will Takfiri Wahabism be the cause of yet another Muslim majority country falling to the spell of fear, hatred and despondency that the Wahabi see to instill?

Is Egypt on the verge of civil war?
B

Didn't read the rubbish article and to answer this topic. Egypt's army SCAF is not like like the sectarian army in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. They are with the people not politics, any chaos they topple the government and do another election. They love their own people. I remembered 3 years ago when they said we'll never kill the protesters so they intervened peacefully and Mubarak resigned :smitten:

BTW, Shias in Egypt is only 0.2% so nothing will happen. They are scared now and learnt their lesson for insulting Islam after hearing the attack two days ago.

@Doritos11

Egyptians and Syrians consider themselves Arabs, their official names include the word Arabs, their flags constitute of colors represent Arab history and their constitutions reiterate on Arab identity and Arab language. What else do you want?

Lol, what are you trying to say? Syrians, Egyptians and Irqis are not Arab and consider themselves non-Arabs? Do you really believe that? I hope it's not because your regime is isolated by those Arabs.

What is Arab ?
Ethnicity, cultural identity or a linguistic identity ?

So I am Persian just because I disagree with Arabization of the culture of Iraq, Syria and Egypt ?

What is Arab ?
Ethnicity, cultural identity or a linguistic identity ?

So I am Persian just because I disagree with Arabization of the culture of Iraq, Syria and Egypt ?

Look, not just because you are non-Arab you want to take others with you. Anyhow, I'll stop here with this ridiculous discussion.

@Doritos11

Egyptians and Syrians consider themselves Arabs, their official names include the word Arabs, their flags constitute of colors represent Arab history and their constitutions reiterate on Arab identity and Arab language. What else do you want?

No sh!t.

Who cares about Pan Arab flags and a name like "Jumhuriya al Arabiyyah al Sooriyah"
This is all from the Pan Arabist times where we tried to form unified countries but those times are gone.

Look at the history of those countries itself, why try to Arabize and put Arabism on us and our entire culture ?

The entire Arabism show of Syria and Iraq were heavily mized with nationalist feelings of the country itself.
Syria considers itself the heart of the Arab world like you consider it to be KSA..

Nebuchadnezzar, Salahdin and Saddam
Saddam_Saladin_Nebuchadnezzar.jpg

Look, not just because you are non-Arab you want to take others with you. Anyhow, I'll stop here with this ridiculous discussion.

Ofcourse you will stop and simply paint it off with "safawi,Persian" wth should I expect.

Didn't read the rubbish article and to answer this topic. Egypt's army SCAF is not like like the sectarian army in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon and Syria. They are with the people not politics, any chaos they topple the government and do another election. They love their own people. I remembered 3 years ago when they said we'll never kill the protesters so they intervened peacefully and Mubarak resigned :smitten:

BTW, Shias in Egypt is only 0.2% so nothing will happen. They are scared now and learnt their lesson for insulting Islam after hearing the attack two days ago.

Greetings to Egypt and it's beloved people :smitten:

Ofcourse you will stop and simply paint it off with "safawi,Persian" wth should I expect.

Trying to say Arabs are not Arabs is ridiculous, I get stop because it's like saying tea is not tea. Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom