Iran and the arabs since the begining of islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am compelled to tell you that The islamic republic of Iran is an important and leading part of the Muslim Ummah since its inception and the futuhat. This is what I know with certainty.
And I am from Ahlo al bayt and brought up in an islamic frame of sunnat al rassool and accepting Ali as waliyo allah and the one to whom our prophet Mohammed SAAS give the banner of Islam to hold high in his place and abu bakr ssiddiq for his unparalleled courage and faithfulness. but I am not sunni or shia or else in islam, I just know pure Islam and the world of god in the Qura'n.
"Oua 'tasimou bi Habli allahi jami'aan oua la ttafraquou", Since, in the time of our prophet there was only one kind of Islam, and that's what I believe in.

Bro. This division between muslims is 1000 year old. Muslims will never ever unite due to this Sunni Shia divide.

Bro. This division between muslims is 1000 year old. Muslims will never ever unite due to this Sunni Shia divide.
well do you know that the fatmid chalphate which was in egypt was shia and egypt was sunni and it went perfect in iraq and iran alot of shiia and they were in the same army fighting there enemys

well do you know that the fatmid chalphate which was in egypt was shia and egypt was sunni and it went perfect in iraq and iran alot of shiia and they were in the same army fighting there enemys

Ok, listen buddy. Iran is causing unbearable harm to our brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, and GCC. Despite the fact that most Egyptians oppose Iranian policy. But, let us asume that Egypt aligned with Iran. Well, the first thing that GCC should do is to aligne with Ethiopia,and you know well what does that mean my friend. In addition, the catastropic consequnces on Egyptian economy. Nevertheless, most of Egytians don't support any relations with Iran though.

The differences among the Mulim Ummah is political largely. Then we have the resistance from local customs / culture which is strong and ancient in Persia. With proper understanding of The Message preaching equality, brotherhood and economic/social justice this difference is diminishing. But our enemoes don't like that. For instance the Great Ayatullah Ruhullah Khomeini's central message to all was to remove all these barriers and unite as one - as has been ordained by Allah SWT. Alas, the new rulers of Iran have strayed from that path. Perhaps the worse are the Arabs who treat all others inferior.

Ok, listen buddy. Iran is causing unbearable harm to our brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, and GCC. Despite the fact that most Egyptians oppose Iranian policy. But, let us asume that Egypt aligned with Iran. Well, the first thing that GCC should do is to aligne with Ethiopia,and you know well what does that mean my friend. In addition, the catastropic consequnces on Egyptian economy. Nevertheless, most of Egytians don't support any relations with Iran though.
well. all Egyptian members i have met are agreed to have the relation with IRAN.

Listen mate we don't need to be united but we certainly don't need to be enemies. Enemies of both Arabs and Iranians like Zionists and America are taking advantage of differences. We should not allow third parties to do this

You are not from ahl al-bayt. That's just something your grandparents invented so they could get a higher position in society. I'm not being offensive, but your beliefs are just not acceptable to me. And maybe you are from ahl al-bayt, but even in that case I don't care in the least, I'm going to judge you based on who you are.

Listen mate we don't need to be united but we certainly don't need to be enemies. Enemies of both Arabs and Iranians like Zionists and America are taking advantage of differences. We should not allow third parties to do this

So hope for Ummah and caliphate is gone in smoke?

Think of it this way:
Shia=Quran+Imams and wali
Sunni=Quran+tafsir+sunnah(so called)
What is common in both? Quran. Therefore following the Quran can unite Islam.

In a lighter vein.. what can unite is ... Al-sharab, al-shabab and al-kabab.

Arab-persian rivalry has to be 1 of the oldest in the world.

Few people are aware of the fact that Iran was a 100% Sunni State prior to 1501. After 1501 Iran was controlled by Safavid Dynasty who converted Persians into Shia Islam.
we are proud of safavid

Few people are aware of the fact that Iran was a 100% Sunni State prior to 1501. After 1501 Iran was controlled by Safavid Dynasty who converted Persians into Shia Islam.

I read something similar in Karen Armstrong's 'Islam - A short History' Pages 99-104. According to that when Ismail conquered Iran he imposed State Shiiism whereas Shiism had been an esoteric, sufi movement before with most Shiis being Arabs and Iran being overwhelmingly Sunni. I dunno about the veracity of these claims though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom