What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

While I respect your consistent stance in alignment with your fascist ideology, it is not shared by your Hindutva brethren who are constantly screaming like banshees about Hindus in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, etc.
So first get them under control.

Now you are conferring upon me the unsolicited responsibility of millions of Hindu expats in muslim lands. Please don't. I think they are stupid.

Now you are conferring upon me the unsolicited responsibility of millions of Hindu expats in muslim lands. Please don't. I think they are stupid.
I am asking you to be consistent with your fascist ideology. You can't say "we are allowed to oppress minority Muslims, but you can't oppress minority Hindus"
Tell your fellow incels that they need to shut up about Hindus in Pakistan first.

Shut up pervert

Golden age of Islam was because people followed The Quran, Sunnah and path of the Salaf.
Your living proof as to why the condition of Muslims is how it is today.
I agree the Salafis are closest to the Qur'an and Sunnah.

I am asking you to be consistent with your fascist ideology. You can't say "we are allowed to oppress minority Muslims, but you can't oppress minority Hindus"
Tell your fellow incels that they need to shut up about Hindus in Pakistan first.

Again, I was under the impression that you and I were having a conversation as individuals.

I am trying to figure out what I said that led you to assume that I was the leader of Hindu expats around the world in muslim lands or that they gave a fk about what I had to say.

Again, I was under the impression that you and I were having a conversation as individuals.

I am trying to figure out what I said that led you to assume that I was the leader of Hindu expats around the world in muslim lands or that they gave a fk about what I had to say.
Yes, as an individual you have a responsibility to act on your convictions, least you be a hypocrite. So your responsibility is to convince your fellow fascists to shut up about Hindus in Pakistan.

That.....is controversial.
Bro, be careful, he might put a fatwa on you for being a Kafir. He and only he has the right to declare who and what a Muslim is. He has a direct line to Allah.
Funny enough, when challenged, he just impotently laughs and never responds..... must be a sign of a true prophet of Allah.

Yes, as an individual you have a responsibility to act on your convictions, least you be a hypocrite. So your responsibility is to convince your fellow fascists to shut up about Hindus in Pakistan.

I already told you. As Hindus knowing what Muslims think of us, living in muslim lands by choice makes them top aspirants for the Darwin awards.

Why would you want to put me through the trouble of essentially trying to salvage evolutionary roadkill.

Bro, be careful, he might put a fatwa on you for being a Kafir. He and only he has the right to declare who and what a Muslim is. He has a direct line to Allah.
Funny enough, when challenged, he just impotently laughs and never responds..... must be a sign of a true prophet of Allah.

I like to walk the line in general. I'm not an idiot like him, who believes that ditching the Western bloc of the world for the eastern bloc is a good idea. Nor am I likely to issue fatwas.

Moderation is key in Islam, which is something that this guy seems to lack.

I like to walk the line in general. I'm not an idiot like him, who believes that ditching the Western bloc of the world for the eastern bloc is a good idea. Nor am I likely to issue fatwas.

Moderation is key in Islam, which is something that this guy seems to lack.
This is the true answer.
Even the Quran itself says there is no compulsion in religion.
But these holy warriors are out in Canada pretending like they are riding in war with the prophet.

I already told you. As Hindus knowing what Muslims think of us, living in muslim lands by choice makes them top aspirants for the Darwin awards.

Why would you want to put me through the trouble of essentially trying to salvage evolutionary roadkill.
So why are there millions upon millions of Hindus willing to even pay money to move to Muslim countries?
Malaysia, and the gulf states have millions of Hindus living there. I don't see many Muslims migrating to Hindu lands. Why is that? Or right, you guys would just murder and rape them.

This is the true answer.
Even the Quran itself says there is no compulsion in religion.
But these holy warriors are out in Canada pretending like they are riding in war with the prophet.

So why are there millions upon millions of Hindus willing to even pay money to move to Muslim countries?
Malaysia, and the gulf states have millions of Hindus living there. I don't see many Muslims migrating to Hindu lands. Why is that? Or right, you guys would just murder and rape them.

They are all moving for work. And a living. Tomorrow if these countries ban idol worship, these Hindus will suck it up and still go there. Some will probably even get caught breaking the ban and face the consequences.

The same with muslims here. If it becomes the law, they will suck it up and comply. Or immigrate to more spiritually conducive environments. Or get caught breaking the ban and face the consequences.

@mods
Is this the quality of PDF now?
Dude has been spanning this nonsense constantly.

Yes, him and his mates because they can't answer logically to me nor do they want to be humble and accept that I am right. :)

Yes but do you know many Indian muslim girls wear bindis as well as mangal sutras?

@jamahir can confirm

Some may wear the mangalsutra but that is because they retained pre-Islam-adoption Hindu culture even as they have now adopted the modern flood of the burqa, so they wear the mangalsutra under their burqa.

However, I have never seen a Muslim female in India wear bindi. Maybe they wore in the 1970s as fashion just as in Pakistan, Akhtar Sultana, the Muslim wife of Pakistani Communist Jam Saqi wore it in the 1980s :
5a9fd109d33de.jpg

In fact a female Pakistani member of PDF had said she liked the bindi.

It is a decorative item when it is aesthetic and devoid of obscene religious ritualist meaning.

The quality of pdf speaks for it self when people like you start stating talking about Islam.

First you learn Islam, my dear NATO-seeded Tableeghi, and then preach it to others. And while you are learning also learn to speak with decency, empathy, gentleness, thoughtfulness.

So you are the arbiter of who can talk about Islam now?
Do you have a direct line to Allah?
Does he know that you just constantly spam "pervert" in forums?
Does Allah allow his messengers, like you, to do that?

Maybe Sayfullah thinks he is the Mahdi therefore knows who is murtad and who blessed by the heavens.

Yes, him and his mates because they can't answer logically to me nor do they want to be humble and accept that I am right. :)

Some may wear the mangalsutra but that is because they retained pre-Islam-adoption Hindu culture even as they have now adopted the modern flood of the burqa, so they wear the mangalsutra under their burqa.

However, I have never seen a Muslim female in India wear bindi. Maybe they wore in the 1970s as fashion just as in Pakistan, Akhtar Sultana, the Muslim wife of Pakistani Communist Jam Saqi wore it in the 1980s :
5a9fd109d33de.jpg

It is a decorative item when it is aesthetic and devoid of obscene religious ritualist meaning.

First you learn Islam, my dear NATO-seeded Tableeghi, and then preach it to others. And while you are learning also learn to speak with decency, empathy, gentleness, thoughtfulness.

Maybe Sayfullah thinks he is the Mahdi therefore knows who is murtad and who blessed by the heavens.

5a9fd109d33de.jpg

The problem is that these people don't have an argument, they only have violence and threats on their side. Which is why Afghanistan is their dream nation.

I agree the Salafis are closest to the Qur'an and Sunnah.
Every Muslim should try to follow the path of the Salaf.
Following path of the Salaf = not the same as being salafi. I have nothing against salafis tho.
The reasons for following the Salaf are:
Narrated `Abdullah:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The best people are those of my generation, and then those who will come after them (the next generation), and then those who will come after them (i.e. the next generation), and then after them, there will come people whose witness will precede their oaths, and whose oaths will precede their witness."
-Sahih al-Bukhari 6429
That.....is controversial.
I’m a Hanafi Sunni my self. Every Muslim should follow the Quran, Sunnah and the path of the Salaf. The Salaf are the first 3 generations of Muslims who were the best Muslims.
Modern Salafis are not the only ones who should follow the path of the Salaf.
It’s like Shias aren’t the only ones who should own Ahlul Bayt.
Any Muslim must follow both these ways. Muslims should follow Quran, Sunnah and path of Salaf (which includes Ahlul Bayt). None of these are exclusive to one sect.

Back
Top Bottom