What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

It has got ZERO to do with clothing. It is alien to our land and culture and civilization. Another form of segregation and non assimilation and ghettoisation. And hence must be banned.

But but homos are allowed to do whatever they like... Suwar hypocrite.

No clue and not relevant.
Hinduism is a foreign religion that was imposed by conquering Aryans onto the populations of South Asia.
Their religious symbols should also be banned, if you want to ban Islamic symbols

Should? Most of us are Hindus. Why the hell would we ban Hindu religious iconism in our own country.

Should? Most of us are Hindus. Why the hell would we ban Hindu religious iconism in our own country.
since it's an alien religion. You said it yourself.
Wait, don't tell me that you are hypocritically espousing fascist ideals?
I am shocked... SHOCKED

The quality of pdf speaks for it self when people like you start stating talking about Islam.
So you are the arbiter of who can talk about Islam now?
Do you have a direct line to Allah?
Does he know that you just constantly spam "pervert" in forums?
Does Allah allow his messengers, like you, to do that?

But but homos are allowed to do whatever they like... Suwar hypocrite.

Did it make you feel nice and warm inside calling me a pig?

Homosexuality is a generic human trait found across civilizations and is not alien to this land.

since it's an alien religion. You said it yourself.
Wait, don't tell me that you are hypocritically espousing fascist ideals?
I am shocked... SHOCKED

Again I repeat. We are ALL culturally Hindu. And the vast majority of us are religiously Hindu as well. So why would we consider anything Hindu as alien to us. You are not making sense with this line of argument.

Some ignorant kid here thinks I have all day to go back and fourth with him. No, I have a life kid.
Your ignorant self is not worth my time replying to. When you come at me with a real argument and evidence I will respond.

Did it make you feel nice and warm inside calling me a pig?

Homosexuality is a generic human trait found across civilizations and is not alien to this land.

Again I repeat. We are ALL culturally Hindu. And the vast majority of us are religiously Hindu as well. So why would we consider anything Hindu as alien to us. You are not making sense with this line of argument.
That is not the point you made.

If you want to say that only the majority religion should be allowed live in a country then you should have zero problems with Hindus being exterminated in all other countries since they are not the majority.
Is that something you want to claim?

Some ignorant kid here thinks I have all day to go back and fourth with him. No, I have a life kid.
Your ignorant self is not worth my time replying to. When you come at me with a real argument and evidence I will respond.
Yet you have enough time to impotently give out laughing emojis and call people perverts.
Seems like you only have enough time to laugh and think about sex.

That is not the point you made.

If you want to say that only the majority religion should be allowed live in a country then you should have zero problems with Hindus being exterminated in all other countries since they are not the majority.
Is that something you want to claim?

Did you get the impression we are going to exterminate 200 million Indians for being muslim?

We are talking about things that are organic to our cultural heritage and civilization and things that are not.

A muslim can be a muslim without eating beef.

A muslim can be a muslim without wearing a burqa.

A muslim can be a muslim without marrying multiple wives.

Did you get the impression we are going to exterminate 200 million Indians for being muslim?

We are talking about things that are organic to our cultural heritage and civilization and things that are not.

A muslim can be a muslim without eating beef.

A muslim can be a muslim without wearing a burqa.

A muslim can be a muslim without marrying multiple wives.
A Hindu can also be a Hindu without being a fascist.
What is your point?
So let me modify that then.
Idol worships is deeply offensive to Muslims and Christens, so now should all Hindus living Muslim and Christen lands be forced to give up idol worship? Afterall, you can worship your gods without having an idol in front of you.

A Hindu can also be a Hindu without being a fascist.
What is your point?
So let me modify that then.
Idol worships is deeply offensive to Muslims and Christens, so now should all Hindus living Muslim and Christen lands be forced to give up idol worship? Afterall, you can worship your gods without having an idol in front of you.

If it's offensive to muslims and alien to their cultural heritage and civilization then they should go ahead and ban it in their own lands. Yes I agree with you there. I thought I was quite clear on this with the French example of the burqa?

If it's offensive to muslims and alien to their cultural heritage and civilization then they should go ahead and ban it in their own lands. Yes I agree with you there. I thought I was quite clear on this with the French example of the burqa?
While I respect your consistent stance in alignment with your fascist ideology, it is not shared by your Hindutva brethren who are constantly screaming like banshees about Hindus in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, etc.
So first get them under control.

Back
Top Bottom