What's new

Indigenous Automobile Development Efforts

Actually, this thing has turned into just another government bluff. We all are hearing about "the national car" for about what, five or six years? No real steps have been taken so far.

I also wonder, what national is according to the government? We are producing cars since 60s, we are producing cars, trucks, buses, we are designing their engines and we are manufacturing almost all of the critical subsytems in Turkey.

Nowadays they are talking about national train development projects. This is not 70s, you can enforce nothing to the market. For example there is a tramway-producer in Bursa, if you want a national train brand you can order municipalities to buy tramways from them, instead of Swedes, so they can invest more and conduct R&D. And by doing that, you don't have to spend government resources. What about MagLev's? String transport?
Hyperloop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This is kind of thing TÜBİTAK should research. We are wasting both money and human resources.

What you say ?..

İstanbul-Ankara 6 lira! - Yeni modeller Haberleri

sarj_4971.jpg

dilay_2196.jpg

Test bed...

toyota_2402.jpg

Company...

DMA

logo.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about this ?..

News say he is a retired guy from TSK, he is an electronic weapons expert...

Hope it's not something like Erke Dönergeci... No news from this for a long time...

Elektrikli motorda devrim - A Haber -17 Ekim 2014

Also news say he is the owner of The Alperen Group but couldn't find a proper website as a 'group', you know...

Just found this website which doesn't work properly and website looks like a joke...

THE ALPEREN®

335890173152200150.jpg

Last edited:
What you say ?..

İstanbul-Ankara 6 lira! - Yeni modeller Haberleri

sarj_4971.jpg

dilay_2196.jpg

Test bed...

toyota_2402.jpg

Company...

DMA

logo.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And about this ?..

News say he is a retired guy from TSK, he is an electronic weapons expert...

Hope it's not something like Erke Dönergeci... No news from this for a long time...

Elektrikli motorda devrim - A Haber -17 Ekim 2014

Also news say he is the owner of The Alperen Group but couldn't find a proper website as a 'group', you know...

Just found this website which doesn't work properly and website looks like a joke...

THE ALPEREN®

335890173152200150.jpg

If it is real then it is superb.

But i'm wondering why there is radiator and anti-freeze tank still present in the car ? It doesn't have a combustion engine so, why would you still wanna use them ? I would have removed them to lighten the car.

In europe its a big failure! as long as there is no better technique for stronger battery it wont be a succesful. You have hyprid(with combustion engine) and electronic techniqeu. This is a full electronic car it wont rech from istanbul to ankara:-).

In europe its a big failure! as long as there is no better technique for stronger battery it wont be a succesful. You have hyprid(with combustion engine) and electronic techniqeu. This is a full electronic car it wont rech from istanbul to ankara:-).
Tesla is quite usefull and gorgeous too, here is a graph with ranges of some elctric cars, gasoline will run out one day we need to start research in this field today, not when its too late.

Tesla-Model-S-chart2.jpg

01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg

You think so? I've seen Teslas here in Germany and their next car will be for the masses.

You need Life in you Battery and that you will get only with Loadstations. There are not much Loadstations :)

You need Life in you Battery and that you will get only with Loadstations. There are not much Loadstations :)
You can plug it in your house over night plus USA and Europe have a quite big fast charging network and charging is even free in Germany.

The circles are the range of Model S

attachment.php

supercharger-map.jpg

Have you guys ever seen a charging station? How often do you see one?

In Japan; very frequent. There are charging stations in most stations. In the 'states? Not that i know of. I'm sure there are some in major urban areas. Are there any in Turkey?

You can plug it in your house over night plus USA and Europe have a quite big fast charging network and charging is even free in Germany.

The circles are the range of Model S

attachment.php

supercharger-map.jpg
Basically everyones house is a charging station excluding appartments. The problem is when you go on road trips.

In Japan; very frequent. There are charging stations in most stations. In the 'states? Not that i know of. I'm sure there are some in major urban areas. Are there any in Turkey?
I dont remember seeing any in turkey. Alot of people in turkey are using lpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom