What's new

India's War On Islaam

[video]www.youtube.com/1971 india pakistan war[/video]and all those big mouths here..what did pakistan do in 1971..killing 3 million Bangladeshis and raping 2 million bengali women...they were ur own countrymen,majority of them were muslims...why did u do this to them????? the indian muslims know very well Pakistan is not islam's messiah nation,& they are better secured in India..

Lame search result as your lame comment. Now buzz off.

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Try searching for something else.
Search

Right, that's why this forum is infested with Indians.

And That is why India has more poor then the poorest countries of sub Saharan Africa.

Indian economy shows decent growth for a few years and you people think you are on the moon.
I think the world will literally implode due to the size of India's ego and the ultimate irony that it is still a piss poor 3rd world country.
if india is a piss porr 3rd world country,then what is ur country my dear...."SUPERPOWER",u pleople are infested with billionares????? the fact is that,ur is a begger nation,India is slowly progressing,& the day will not be far we u would beg from us ,like now ur doing from china & usa

You meant 3 days not 3 decades.

Indian Muslims will have a nation of their own joining Pakistan an Bangladesh , it will than become a nation of some 500 million Muslims, to take the "burden" of Islam off the back of India and to live as two good neighbours. ICA
i dont seem to understan what u meant,but we are 3 decades ahead of Pakistan in everything & dont want our muslim brothers to join this terrorist stste

if india is a piss porr 3rd world country,then what is ur country my dear...."SUPERPOWER",u pleople are infested with billionares????? the fact is that,ur is a begger nation,India is slowly progressing,& the day will not be far we u would beg from us ,like now ur doing from china & usa

Troll try feeding your millions starving then to dream this big !!!

Dude, try to look forward to your country.

We are doing what we can and hence, we have a very high rate of poverty allevation and we have pulled out many poor people out of poverty.

In contrast, people in your country are falling into poverty.

So, PLEASE...... :fie:

Dude, try to look forward to your country.

We are doing what we can and hence, we have a very high rate of poverty allevation and we have pulled out many poor people out of poverty.

In contrast, people in your country are falling into poverty.

So, PLEASE...... :fie:

India is a weak and fake country, at the end of the day. It's the fault of Muslim majority countries that they have failed to form a union of Islamic countries that would share a common foreign policy, common defense, common economy, common politics after a decade or more of unity.

A united Muslim world could easily act to reverse the course of all these injustices, by the Grace of Allah (SWT).

Well, one school of thought is that every thing moves as per Allah's (SWT) wishes.. So the fact that Muslim countries are not united and the fact that Muslim countries are going thru a virtual hell these days must be because Allah does not see the right understanding of Islam being followed in these countries..

i dont seem to understan what u meant,but we are 3 decades ahead of Pakistan in everything & dont want our muslim brothers to join this terrorist stste

Pakistan has tested the long-range missile(5500 km) just a week after India test fired its first Inter-continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Agni V on April 18.

Pakistan has successfully conducted a test of an intermediate range ballistic missile, the country's military has said. The Hatf-IV Shaheen-1A missile is capable of carrying both nuclear and conventional warheads, a statement from the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) department said on Wednesday.

The missile test was aimed at a target at sea. The ISPR said the new design implemented "improvements in range and technical parameters". General Khalid Kidwai, the director general of the Pakistan army's Strategic Plans Division, witnessed the test, saying "the improved version of Shaheen 1A will further consolidate and strengthen Pakistan's deterrence abilities", according to the ISPR statement.

Pakistan Army successfully test-fires the Shaheen-1A long range ballistic missile ~ Terminal X

Well, one school of thought is that every thing moves as per Allah's (SWT) wishes.. So the fact that Muslim countries are not united and the fact that Muslim countries are going thru a virtual hell these days must be because Allah does not see the right understanding of Islam being followed in these countries..

True, and Allah helps people who help themselves first.

really? my Canadian text books were wrong?
Interesting, considering that it said nothing about India or Pakistan at all.

And faizahmad bro, I understand.
You have to be virulently anti Pakistan or your or your family might face retributions from extremists.
trust me, If I was in your shoes I wold also tell everyone every day that I hate Pakistan.
A man will do just about anything to keep his family safe. :triniti:

my family is not the only muslim living in India u willl find millions of muslim families living here,we get along well with with every one here without seeing each others with religious glasses. i will definetly turn anti when any sought of Bull$HIT is pointed out on my country and my community, and bout indian muslims we are better off here , but this fact has been ignored by anti- indian hate mongers, i suggest one should come to india i am sure u will regret ur self seeing us living together with peace and harmony .

we will with the "little" money that we have and not with a begging bowl like our western neighbour.BTW,do u know how many starving people live in ur country...people in glass houses should not throw stones at others

RAWamy League uprising and Behari killing to provoke Pakistan Army who mistakenly conducted Operation searchlight. Blue print drawn up at RAW.
tai naki???amar ma,mama,dadu to paliye eschilo from khulna in 1971...from them i got to know the exact about op.searchlight.in fact he was also called by PA,but he was too influential to know about the motives and left the place few hours ago..this proves you are out and out razakar

my family is not the only muslim living in India u willl find millions of muslim families living here,we get along well with with every one here without seeing each others with religious glasses. i will definetly turn anti when any sought of Bull$HIT is pointed out on my country and my community, and bout indian muslims we are better off here , but this fact has been ignored by anti- indian hate mongers, i suggest one should come to india i am sure u will regret ur self seeing us living together with peace and harmony .

Well said bro, lets not forget, when these hate mongers with a confused identity and an infinite thirst to prove a failed concept and product say they care about Indian muslims, this is what they REALLY mean.

Did not that pakistani terrorist who called from that ill fated mumbai hotel shed similar crocodile tears abt indian muslims, and then they went on to shoot abt 60 indian muslims dead, but carefully letting go unharmed two turkish muslims they caught?

Back
Top Bottom