What's new

India's War On Islaam

RAWamy League uprising and Behari killing to provoke Pakistan Army who mistakenly conducted Operation searchlight. Blue print drawn up at RAW.
Then Why you guys votes for them. Of wait a second, it looks like majority of BD people dont agree with you... Hmm thats why you are so frustated.

Yes because of their shameless behaviour for being outright liars. It's not only Hindus I hate, It's Shameless & Liar Indians. I'd respect their honest anyday as I have a deep respect for Ms. Arundhaty Roy.
You hate us or love us. No indian gives you a Dammmmmmmm. Save your respect for your proples.

I admire your words but our history points out exactly the things i mentioned, I hope what you said was true, but i am afraid its not. Muslims can never mingle with any community, look around the world and you can find plenty of examples, even our own motherland was divided on religious lines. Its our land which got snatched from us, its only us who lost, not some brain washed muslim.
Its not correct, i dont know about others, but indian Muslims are eqal in all good things, to Hindu or Sikhs, Cristians. I work in pvt sector, in my team i have lot of Muslims, and they mix very well with us, infact normally we all Hindu, Muslim, Cristian team members shares the lunch table, having great time. The same thing i saw in the place where i am leaving. Sorry dude, due to my personla exp. i dont agree with you

most indian issues are cultural and when i say cultural,i mean the politics of culture,language,region,caste and its manipulations and also from the culture of open liberalism and secretly promoting all this.

(this was why pakistan was created)galti sabhi se hoti hai....

pakistan has killed more muslims than killed by indians so pakistan should dissolve itself or something and then comeback to India

No...this will be a self destructing call for India.
people across the border were quiet liberal and moderate about hindu in 60's & 70's...but after zia's regime....now they have been taught need of two natio theory & hate against india and specially hinduism.

Jinnah Sahab had a great vision about Pakistan & its future ..if he didnt die just after one year of Pakistan creation things would have been entirely different.

I wish Sir Jinnah's dream of Pakistan was reality. If that could happen we could hav two federal nations like US & Canada.... Both the countries would hav been much better neighbours & possibly the strongest union in Asia.

faisal by starting these threads what are you trying to prove mate? 155 million Muslims have lived in India for 64 yrs . ask any Indian Muslim if he want to go to Pakistan , most will say no . and those who do go , might change their mind after a while .

What do you mean most Indian Muslims will say no. ALL Indian Muslims will say no. There is no ifs or buts about it. Why the hell would we leave our homeland? Even the Punjabi muslims who were forced out of East Punjab after parition did'nt go willingly, it was because of the partition and brutal and cowardly killings that followed that each religious community had to leave their land.

The people who wanted to go to Pakistan have gone already

I admit I hate Muslims because of all the above stated reasons, apart from the fact that they are untrustworthy, unhygienic and narrow minded. All of my country's longest standing issues are because of Muslims. Still in modern times they don't want development and vote on the lines of religion. 99% of the Muslims are burden to this country, they are here just to suck our blood and never contribute to the nation. You all can hate me for saying the truth, but I hate Muslims to the core, i won't write liberal posts for the sake of gaining thanks from fellow broad minded members. I am disappointed with my fellow hindus and our ancestors as we were never united in the history and even the modern times. It is because of us that the muslims are sucking our blood for many centuries.

You my friend are the same as Fasih Khan. Peas of a pod who think alike. He hates Hindus and you hate Muslims welcome to you mirror image - a Hindu version of Pakistan

What do you mean most Indian Muslims will say no. ALL Indian Muslims will say no. There is no ifs or buts about it. Why the hell would we leave our homeland? Even the Punjabi muslims who were forced out of East Punjab after parition did'nt go willingly, it was because of the partition and brutal and cowardly killings that followed that each religious community had to leave their land.

The people who wanted to go to Pakistan have gone already

You my friend are the same as Fasih Khan. Peas of a pod who think alike. He hates Hindus and you hate Muslims welcome to you mirror image - a Hindu version of Pakistan

ther are problems in india, but is not a war. like zaid hamid pakistanis has a habit of doing thekedari of islam. india is the only true muslim nation, they are just jealous seeing one muslim nation leaving all others licking dust. we can solve our problems.

The real Muslims of India have started resisting to hindu terrorism lately. My Salute and prayers for them.

POPULAR FRONT OF INDIA - YouTube

Enough proof of two nation theory to be a Right Thought.

popular front of India new song Urdu 2012 - YouTube

Wow you have reached to such a low intellectual level now that you can't differentiate between a social movement in India. Read the constitution of PFI and you will see that it is working for a better India in its own way. Its not an anti-India organization let alone an anti-Hindu organisation from any angle. Constitution | Popular Front of India

And for your information this is what the official PFI channel has and this is what happens at the end of the parade.

According to you the "real muslims of India" singing Saare Jahaan Se Accha, Hindustan Hamara. And this proves your two nation theory WRONG

According to your logic, Imran Khan's PFI is an anti-Pakistan organization because it protests against the govt. So please don't embarrass yourself anymore and try to think about this post first
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/175162-indias-war-islaam-8.html#post2860868

Last edited by a moderator:
How does India have a war against Islam? There are more muslims in India than in Pakistan. :woot:

That's the beauty of secularism.

India hindu zionists war is not only on islam but also on christianity & dalits and the problem there is very huge, imagine a bunch of hindu lunatics with nukes at their disposal & you can see their sympathisers.

India hindu zionists war is not only on islam but also on christianity & dalits and the problem there is very huge, imagine a bunch of hindu lunatics with nukes at their disposal & you can see their sympathisers.
you Sir are wrong, the muslim/christian population in india is a huge threat to hinduism so they should be extriminated.

Did lal topee Zaid Hamid tell you this stuff. :laugh:

Wow you have reached to such a low intellectual level now that you can't differentiate between a social movement in India. Read the constitution of PFI and you will see that it is working for a better India in its own way. Its not an anti-India organization let alone an anti-Hindu organisation from any angle. Constitution | Popular Front of India

And for your information this is what the official PFI channel has and this is what happens at the end of the parade.

According to you the "real muslims of India" singing Saare Jahaan Se Accha, Hindustan Hamara. And this proves your two nation theory WRONG

According to your logic, Imran Khan's PFI is an anti-Pakistan organization because it protests against the govt. So please don't embarrass yourself anymore and try to think about this post first
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/175162-indias-war-islaam-8.html#post2860868

I wish Good Luck and Peace for relationships of Indian Muslims.

Good uniform and parading skills - but have they got any defensive weaponry?
RSS and the likes are armed to teeth.

FYI, Saare Jahan se acha was penned by Allama Iqbal (RAH) who ended up coming with a separate homeland for Muslims of India. So, singing a song doesn't disprove anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such threads only wish ill of Indian muslims with the hope that it will lead to damaging India.

Good bad ugly, this nation called India belongs to all Indians irrespective of what religion they follow. Progress and a good living for all Indians is our stated goal, and we will achieve it Inshah Allah ;)

Did not that pakistani terrorist who called from that ill fated mumbai hotel shed similar crocodile tears abt indian muslims, and then they went on to shoot abt 60 indian muslims dead, but carefully letting go unharmed two turkish muslims they caught?

The message is loud and clear. The propaganda is only affecting the propagandist.

what is this obsession with islam in india ? muslims in india are indians it has nothing to do with pakistan whatever communal problems they have it's indias problem let them deal with it.

Thank you, but many of your countrymen have this obsession because a secular and happy India invalidate the very theory on which you country was built upon. I almost get the feeling that they actually want to see India emerging as a Hindu radical state treating the Muslims as second class citizens and they work overtime to prove it. So time and again you see threads like this popping up on pdf.

Back
Top Bottom