What's new

India's War On Islaam

Much longer than Brahmin Aryans came through Khyber pass.

You sound like Shaikh Sakib Ahmed of Tangail, the Dravidian continua-tor, what r u doing in America. I read lots of your comment before joining PDF.

It is well known many Bengali's have Dravidian blood, as well as other kinds.

then don't draw any conclusion on "Aryan" Brahmin..those are fools who divide people based on history.

As I already stated, it will done in due time, don't worry. We are just starting to educate the world and our countrymen about India's hand of control RAWamy League.

do you have any link to claim that RAW is connected to Awamy league???a good relation with India proves nothing.and you are blaming the party of father of your country based on that.I don't think that's a good idea.

I am no Sheikh Sakib. Don't know who that is.

then don't draw any conclusion on "Aryan" Brahmin..those are fools who divide people based on history.

do you have any link to claim that RAW is connected to Awamy league???a good relation with India proves nothing.and you are blaming the party of father of your country based on that.I don't think that's a good idea.

Agartala Conspiracy case.

I am no Sheikh Sakib. Don't know who that is.

Agartala Conspiracy case.

joking right???it was the case where ayub khan tried and failed to bring Mujib down but failed due to massive popular uprising, which ultimately resulted in the 1969 uprising in East Pakistan and the fall of General Ayub Khan's dictatorship in 1969.and it also paved the way of Liberation war of Bdesh.dont put some void words to malign RAW.atleast try some more hard proof.

joking right???it was the case where ayub khan tried and failed to bring Mujib down but failed due to massive popular uprising, which ultimately resulted in the 1969 uprising in East Pakistan and the fall of General Ayub Khan's dictatorship in 1969.and it also paved the way of Liberation war of Bdesh.dont put some void words to malign RAW.atleast try some more hard proof.

RAWamy League uprising and Behari killing to provoke Pakistan Army who mistakenly conducted Operation searchlight. Blue print drawn up at RAW.

Mistakenly conducted Operation Search Light?

What abt Mujib being refused Prime Ministership & Martial Law of the 50s?

Kalu Miah,kya selective amnesia hogya kya?

Mistakenly conducted Operation Search Light?

What abt Mujib being refused Prime Ministership & Martial Law of the 50s?

Kalu Miah,kya selective amnesia hogya kya?

Mujib was Indian RAW point man for East Bengal, the demagogue, the idiot that wanted power for himself but sold our land and people to India.

Acha aisa hain kya,

Finally Raw ne kuch toh acha kaam kiya.

waise Kalu Miah,

Itne door door thak territory sambhala ni jaata.

PS: and finally if the people elected Mujib based on what his ideas were,that means it is that theory which succeeded and not Jamaats.

Some Hindus are asking there own native citizens to go live somewhere else (in Pakistan) based on their religion, and then they claim religion has nothing to do with it, and that India is secular!?
This is confusing and very ambiguous.

Back
Top Bottom