What's new

India's War On Islaam

Fake BS propaganda by Hindu Nationalists to dehumanize and harass Bengali Muslims in India. This is how well they take care of their Muslim minority and bring fake posters to show off their loyalty.

Pole Vaulters always lie even when they are shot by BSF. Liar Nation Bangladesh. Please answer why your Pole-vaulters come to our land if we are so bad.

2.4 million hindu died in 1971 ? Ya right ... huh

Let them make their figures, they died because of RAW machinations to instigate civil war with fake Bengali Nationalism peddled by RAWamy League and break Pakistan, ultimately the blood is in their hand, the Chanakya mastermind of this conflict.

Fake BS propaganda by Hindu Nationalists to dehumanize and harass Bengali Muslims in India. This is how well they take care of their Muslim minority and bring fake posters to show off their loyalty.

really???i hope India treated you guys more humanly than Pakistan did.at least We gave you freedom.and we have no intention to harass you guys.we don't even care about Bdesh.

Let them make their figures, they died because of RAW machinations to instigate civil war with fake Bengali Nationalism peddled by RAWamy League and break Pakistan, ultimately the blood is in their hand, the Chanakya mastermind of this conflict.

so why don't you guys left Bdesh and go to Pakistan if you have so problem with a country ruled by RAWamy league???

really???i hope India treated you guys more humanly than Pakistan did.at least We gave you freedom.and we have no intention to harass you guys.we don't even care about Bdesh.

so why don't you guys left Bdesh and go to Pakistan if you have so problem with a country ruled by RAWamy league???

We Bangladeshi's (Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Adivasi etc.) own our land from time immemorial and today or tomorrow we will cut off Indian hand of interference and feed it to the dogs. It is called Karma.

hum mussalmaan bhai chain se rehte hai hindustan mein.. maana choti moti gadbadi hoti rehti hai par humein fakr hai is desh par...

Inshallah sabhi musslamaan aur hindu bhai 1000 salon tak chain se jeete rahe isi tarah..
yeh aap kya keh rahe bhaijaan sirf 1000 saal hum to qayamat ke din tak chain se jeyenge

We Bangladeshi's (Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Adivasi etc.) own our land from time immemorial and today or tomorrow we will cut off Indian hand of interference and feed it to the dogs. It is called Karma.

great before that we will cut maillions of bangalis who came over to india. get ready to accomodate massive number of dead bodies.

hum mussalmaan bhai chain se rehte hai hindustan mein.. maana choti moti gadbadi hoti rehti hai par humein fakr hai is desh par...

Inshallah sabhi musslamaan aur hindu bhai 1000 salon tak chain se jeete rahe isi tarah..

i hope ur not faking a muslim name. otherwise we r always one and will be united forever in india. no need to care about pakistan.

agreed we ahve problems in sometimes but doesnt mean we r enemies. we will not let it happen again.

really????but this "immemorial time" is like 65 years.by the way,you called RAWamy league faked "fake Bengali Nationalism" when it is still one of the most fond history of your country.i highly doubt you are even a Bdeshi..and another point,if India wanted,it could integrate the whole Bdesh (which is the size of a small state of India) with India.but we never wanted it.do you think if we interfered with Bdesh's policies,your country could ever make a relation with China????

really????but this "immemorial time" is like 65 years.by the way,you called RAWamy league faked "fake Bengali Nationalism" when it is still one of the most fond history of your country.i highly doubt you are even a Bdeshi..and another point,if India wanted,it could integrate the whole Bdesh (which is the size of a small state of India) with India.but we never wanted it.do you think if we interfered with Bdesh's policies,your country could ever make a relation with China????

Indian claiming that he knows more than a Bangladeshi about Bangladesh. Check Bangladesh section if in doubt. All Bangladeshi's there know who is a Bangladeshi or not. Ask them.

Bangladesh will do whatever they like with their country and their relationship with rest of the globe, none of India's darn business.

So how long is a 'time immemorial' for you ? or is it a word you learnt in US ?

Indian claiming that he knows more than a Bangladeshi about Bangladesh. Check Bangladesh section if in doubt. All Bangladeshi's there know who is a Bangladeshi or not. Ask them.

Bangladesh will do whatever they like with their country and their relationship with rest of the globe, none of India's darn business.

well,no Bangladeshi would say a thing against their nationalism.their "Bhasa andolan" and their "War of Freedom" are what the whole world respect.so,no bangladeshi can hurt them.

anyway,at topic....i told you that India never interfered in Bangladesh's policies or any of their internal matters.and you proved that by your statement that Bdesh has an independent foreign policy.so why blame RAW when we never interfered your business.if you don't like your government,topple it.no need to whine that RAW is controlling your country..

well,no Bangladeshi would say a thing against their nationalism.their "Bhasa andolan" and their "War of Freedom" are what the whole world respect.so,no bangladeshi can hurt them.

anyway,at topic....i told you that India never interfered in Bangladesh's policies or any of their internal matters.and you proved that by your statement that Bdesh has an independent foreign policy.so why blame RAW when we never interfered your business.if you don't like your government,topple it.no need to whine that RAW is controlling your country..

As I already stated, it will done in due time, don't worry. We are just starting to educate the world and our countrymen about India's hand of control RAWamy League.

Back
Top Bottom