What's new

India's War On Islaam

I admit I hate Muslims because of all the above stated reasons

I didn't read Sangh Parivar garbage, but i"ll try to approach your post with logic.

, apart from the fact that they are untrustworthy,

For a paranoid person everyone is untrustworthy.

unhygienic

How so?

and narrow minded.

Yes, there is a level of orthodoxy like any other religion.

All of my country's longest standing issues are because of Muslims.

First define what in your opinion is India's longest standing issues?

In my opinion India's longest standing issues are:
1. Illiteracy
2. Internal conflicts.
3. Poverty
4. Caste Discrimination
5. Border Disputes
6. Open Defecation
7. Malnourishment
8. Female Infanticide.
9. Curable Diseases

Those above are few of the issues we"ve had from the birth of our nation, tell me how Indian Muslims are responsible for the above?

Still in modern times they don't want development

Which human would want development?

and vote on the lines of religion.

Some tend to, but recent poll outcome in UP proves the opposite.

99% of the Muslims are burden to this country,

Above is very retarded statement i don't even want to logically reply to that.

they are here just to suck our blood
Muslims are vampires now :lol:

and never contribute to the nation.

Prominent_Muslims_in_India

You all can hate me for saying the truth,

We pity the ignorant, but yes we do have little tolerance for an irritating fool.

but I hate Muslims to the core,

Ok

i won't write liberal posts for the sake of gaining thanks from fellow broad minded members.

I doubt if you have that level of intellectual maturity.

I am disappointed with my fellow hindus and our ancestors as we were never united in the history

The concept of unity among Hinduism is scarce in the past because the concept of religious unity is alien to Hinduism.

and even the modern times. It is because of us that the muslims are sucking our blood for many centuries.

So Muslims have been sucking our blood for many centuries hence making us anemic and resulting in disunity :lol:

ok what do the TS mean by war on Islam ?? if he means killing and torturing Muslim people ...well then Pakistan is a much bigger threat to Islam.

when you grow up and enter the real world (not sitting behind some sys) you will realize they are no different from you and i . in my 36 yrs i have never met any Muslim who was the way you described . India was built by Indians not Hindus , Muslims Christians or Jains. its what separates us from our neighbors.
yes you are entitled to your opinion . but that does not make it right.

I admire your words but our history points out exactly the things i mentioned, I hope what you said was true, but i am afraid its not. Muslims can never mingle with any community, look around the world and you can find plenty of examples, even our own motherland was divided on religious lines. Its our land which got snatched from us, its only us who lost, not some brain washed muslim.

I admire your words but our history points out exactly the things i mentioned, I hope what you said was true, but i am afraid its not. Muslims can never mingle with any community, look around the world and you can find plenty of examples, even our own motherland was divided on religious lines. Its our land which got snatched from us, its only us who lost, not some brain washed muslim.

sorry to say this but the only one brainwashed is you .

PS: go through post #137 . its answers all your questions.

I can't believe some random guy posted a couple of videos with a sentence highlighted in bold and then this goes on to become 10 pages long. You owe this guy no justification , so stop replying to his posts and leave this thread. I hope this will be the last comment from any indian member on this thread

The whole point of starting this thread is Pakistan's own identity Crisis. Pakistan could not become a State in the name of Muslims Unity and Pakistanis expected India to be a Hindu state instead of a Secular State while India dumped bullshit 2 Nation Theory and they work day and night with their propaganda against India so that they can unite their own people in the name of Hindu hatred. Karachi is the hotbed of Pashtun-Sindhi-Muhajir tensions, Balochistan facing an separatist movement, Kurram,Quetta or Gilgit-Baltistan is notorious for Shia massacre and Taliban run their own government in KPK/FATA.

So, People like Fasih Khan thinks by spreading venom against Hindus and false propaganda, they will unite their own people. This liar dumbfuck Fasih Khan is claiming that Muslims are migrating to Pakistan from Gujarat, really these Pakistanis who spitted on face of Bihari Muhajirs for their patriotism and left them in Refugee camps and still taunt all Muhajirs as "Indian", its funny they will accept a single Muslim from India. Propaganda at its best.

Pakistan was Created for this and people migrated to Pakistan to experience more violence. Watch it...

khudko ban karvana hai kya

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom