What's new

India's Second A-50E Phalcon Exclusive Pictures

Everybody who's paid rudimentary attention in the last little while gets the basic idea that the Chinese AWAC technology "benefited" aplenty from overt and covert Israeli technology transfers - the acknowledging of which does NOT downplay domestic resourcefulness and creative "indigenization".

How do you know India (or Pakistan) won't be able to do that over time - if not to the same extent, but at least achieve the same purpose?

Who cares if the Saffron American Brigade wants to indulge in their usual "Likud is family, we out-neocon the neocons" serenade? If the brigade is bent on selling mother India to the highest bidder in cahoots with the Saffron Bharat Division - it's still up to other Indians to approve of or stop them in their tracks.

You the head clown has nothing to do with that.

But worst of all, if the Indians all over the world wanna spend the day gathering around the "Indian Defence" sub-forum admiring the pictures of their new AWACS, can you at least be decent enough not to come here to shed your crap for 48hs?

And tactically, if China does have under-the-table dealings with Israel (ahem), you think it makes a "little patriot" out of creeps like yourself to announce it with a megaphone? Did you miss Mr. Muse's memo on being "pragmatic"?

Of course, it's all too much to ask from you - to hold your pants up that is. Oh I get it, your uncle the 1979 veteran gave you the low-down again ... :disagree:

If you really had an uncle who is a veteran, I'm not sure if he would want to own up the family connection.

And how many "Jewish refugees" did your family put up in Shanghai back in the days?

And did you personally work on the Long March Rockets that were entirely manufactured/assembled in Shanghai even before I left? I am sure they were made by engineers stroking their xxxxs just the way you specializes.

Look in the mirror, you are but a visa student studying something in Aussie-land. Don't break your two fingers typing. Leave mongering to mongerers.

And leave m@sturbation in your bedroom ...

is there anything you can talk about other than personal attack?

苏北瘪三?

to provide 360 degree coverage?

:rofl::rofl: I am telling you and other indian members a simple fact -- our radar can do the same without having such "rotadome".

hint: If what you say is true and the chinese radar has no need to rotate to provide 360 deg coverage then why house the radar in a dorsal radome when it is aerodynamically inefficient to do so? Not to mention the stress it causes to the aircraft frame. Think about it..

is there anything you can talk about other than personal attack?

苏北瘪三?

Look who is bad-mouthing an entire region of people North of the Yangtze River...

How crass does one have to get? Why don't you slander the Tamils next? How about the Baloch?

:disagree:

Look who is bad-mouthing an entire region of people North of the Yangtze River...

How crass does one have to get? Why don't you slander the Tamils next? How about the Baloch?

:disagree:

He has been calling all Indians uncivilized...he has no need to single out only the Tamils.

:woot:

:rofl::rofl: I am telling you and other indian members a simple fact -- our radar can do the same without having such "rotadome".

hint: If what you say is true and the chinese radar has no need to rotate to provide 360 deg coverage then why house the radar in a dorsal radome when it is aerodynamically inefficient to do so? Not to mention the stress it causes to the aircraft frame. Think about it..

Too hard? Another hint for you the Indian Phalcon radome does not rotate either..just like the Chinese KJ-2000 :woot:

Do you difficulty reading english?...

THE

PHALCON

RADAR

DOES

NOT

ROTATE

you can't deny the facts which I clearly listed above. let me ask you again:

1. whether the india one can track both aircraft and tanks?
2. whether the india one can track 100 targets?
3. whether the india one need to rotate the radar?

no troll please, 3 simple yes/no questions.

I dont know. As far as I know, Phalcom is premier in radar technology. Very few countries have them.

Now regarding, Chinese tech, I dont know. You claim to know, but I have not found any article that state what you are saying.

If Chinese tech was so good, why did they want Phalcom? Why is Pakistan looking for Eyeree rather than these cool tech as you say it?

I dont know, it may be best in the world, but there is no article stating so. Just like we have some Indians who would say any Indian tech is the best, similarly there could be some Chinese who would feel the same.

I dont know. As far as I know, Phalcom is premier in radar technology. Very few countries have them.

Now regarding, Chinese tech, I dont know. You claim to know, but I have not found any article that state what you are saying.

If Chinese tech was so good, why did they want Phalcom? Why is Pakistan looking for Eyeree rather than these cool tech as you say it?

I dont know, it may be best in the world, but there is no article stating so. Just like we have some Indians who would say any Indian tech is the best, similarly there could be some Chinese who would feel the same.

IMHO, the Phalcon is either marginally superior or on par with the KJ-2000. Pure speculation of course but it will be interesting to see if China supplies the KJ-2000 to Pakistan. If China supplies the KJ-2000 (the triangular configuration ESA) to Pakistan then China has the ability to independently develop these systems if not then the Israelis are still assisting the Chinese effort. Personally I hope they do, I’d like to see some parity between India and Pakistan.

Do you folks have any interior shots of the aircraft? Either the the first one, or the second?

IMHO, the Phalcon is either marginally superior or on par with the KJ-2000. Pure speculation of course but it will be interesting to see if China supplies the KJ-2000 to Pakistan. If China supplies the KJ-2000 (the triangular configuration ESA) to Pakistan then China has the ability to independently develop these systems if not then the Israelis are still assisting the Chinese effort. Personally I hope they do, I’d like to see some parity between India and Pakistan.

this is your logic, backed by nothing. even 6 years old kids in my country know there are potential risks when you export such top ranking weapons, e.g. they can be captured by the common enemies and thus leak the classified details.

you may want to check why China still refuse to export the Type-99 MBT or even the Type-96 capable of firing anti tank missiles.

for the question whether the radar is domestic designed. I think you indians need to show some very basic intelligence here to prove you are civilized. the logic here is simple:

1. The US asked the Israel to terminate the contract. both side agree this is the truth.
2. Now you are claiming the US allowed Israel to transfer the technology and thus allow Chinese to freely upgrade and build more.

:disagree: how about start from reviewing the radar using on our Type-052c destroyers?

btw, now there is more spec available. the diameter of the Israel radar is 11 meters, compared to KJ-2000's 14 meters. I trust your brain is capable of figure out what does that mean.

you are more than welcomed to verify it yourself by measuring the diameter on google earth.

:smokin:

in short. your crap is more comparable to this cut down version which we are going to provide to Pak. or don't get heart attack when you see the spec that even this one can still track ground targets like tanks.

btw, now there is more spec available. the diameter of the Israel radar is 11 meters, compared to KJ-2000's 14 meters. I trust your brain is capable of figure out what does that mean.

you are more than welcomed to verify it yourself by measuring the diameter on google earth.

:smokin:

Yes yes......Bigger is alway better..... great logic..... :flame:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom