What's new

India's Second A-50E Phalcon Exclusive Pictures

I am rather interested to know how come the chinese missile failed to sink a 1,075 ton corvette even after it hit the boat????

INS Hanit is still in Israeli service. The incident killed only 4 men.

GB

:smokin: you can regard that as the capacity of the missile.

Yup ....Capacity of a rip off ...copied ...incapable missile.....:flame:

At least it don't fall back on the ground after a few seconds;

If i were you, I will shut the hell up talking about failed missiles,

Hope you still remember that funny news of Indians incredible

missiles. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Yup ....Capacity of a rip off ...copied ...incapable missile.....:flame:

loser keeps claiming things backed by nothing.

C-802/YJ-82 is designed/made by China. You either come up with evidence to back you up or you can just walk away you indian liar.

C-802/YJ-82 is designed/made by China. You either come up with evidence to back you up or you can just walk away you indian liar.

Chinese are excellent Xerox Machines...its a world renowned fact....

Walk off you ...Brainwashed Panda

coming out from a chinese liars ????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , rust box makers ?????? the great missile of china. looool - they are highly advance - missile they dont work of engine they work on spring coil action. loooool

stop trolling !!!! this is not about your - no good - rust box its about a-50 e phalcon. i know how much it scare the hell out of enemy your discomfort says it all . :sniper:

your replies like this again proves most indians are not civilized yet.

you make claims that YJ-82 is a copy from some other missiles, yet you couldn't provide any evidence or even details.how about just behave yourself, walk away from such crap and show your self respect?

:tdown:

you make claims that YJ-82 is a copy from some other missiles, yet you couldn't provide any evidence or even details.how about just behave yourself, walk away from such crap and show your self respect?

Yup...and Chinese are supposed to be civilized....when they shout liar...liar .....in every sentence they speak........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brother; just give them a break, you can tell their little Indo pride was

fallen apart, expect some desperate personal attack coming.

:cheers::china:

yeah right, calling people loser and liars is very civilized thing... hope other Chinese are not like you.

yeah right, calling people loser and liars is very civilized thing... hope other Chinese are not like you.

I only call you guys liar and loser when you make those claims against other people without any evidence or details on hand.

now let me ask you again, is there any evidence on YJ-802 anti-ship missiles being a copied one. if not, then whoever made such claim in the above posts are liar and loser.

this is very clear to all civilized people - which doesn't include you guys.

when you guys see our JH-7A, KJ-200, CJ-10 missiles, YJ-82 missiles, you feel hurt as not any of these weapons can be designed and made in india - a so called software giant which has 50% of the total revenue of our software industry.

then you start going mad by calling those weapons cheap copies. it will hurt yourself as you can repeat your lie for 1000 times, but that is still a lie.

sorry to dissappoint you but -the way these buggers represnt china - is what the THE COMMUNIST CHINA is .

they are nazi - rulers , these kind of people exist in large number - why do u think people like me who hate china are increasing in great numbers by day ?

--------------- these chinese are the one killed the CHINA . by killing its history and culture , now in current stage - yogurt more culture than whole china. -------------------

just see how they troll and market their goverment propaganda !!!!! loool makes me laugh and see how scared they are ??????

in ever new accusition of indian defence they - get a shiver down their spine !!!! i love it !!!!!

a-50 e phalcon is not even best accusition of india - and it made them so insecure ------ :devil:

when you guys see our JH-7A, KJ-200, CJ-10 missiles, YJ-82 missiles, you feel hurt as not any of these weapons can be designed and made in india - a so called software giant which has 50% of the total revenue of our software industry.

then you start going mad by calling those weapons cheap copies. it will hurt yourself as you can repeat your lie for 1000 times, but that is still a lie.

Yes India has not been manufacturing anything....we have not even sent out a moon mission.....we have not created any of the beloeww named Missiles....

Prithvi
Dhanush
Agni
Surya
Shaurya
Sagarika

India and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom