What's new

India's Second A-50E Phalcon Exclusive Pictures

Yes yes......Bigger is alway better..... great logic..... :flame:

actually I doubt whether it is 14 meters. 14 meters are huge.

now confirmed, KJ-2000's radar is 14 meters. the above cut down version is 8.8 meters.

Last edited:
target 2011? :smokin:

let me tell you one simple stats which is known to all Chinese military fans - to make a reliable radar to be operated on sea, it takes the US 2 years to work around the sea noise issue after its first sea trial, for USSR/Russia, it was 5-6 years hard working since its first sea trial.

so can I just ask when is your first sea trial? or maybe your fancy radar simply won't work on sea?

to give you even more clues, our radar (the KJ-2000 one) is completed in 1998, fitted onto the IL-76 in 2003, first flight in 2005, entered service in 2007.

do you still believe your DRDO propaganda material?

oh, you also deserve to know such high-end weapon's design experience are never come for free, during the R&D of our KJ-200 (the Y-8 one), we had one crash which killed 32 top scientists and engineers, just like the F-15/Su-27 crashes during its test flight.

Now you are going to tell me the indian project is going to complete it from nothing in 4 years? ask your russian master, they spent 5-6 years to just fix the noise issue.

typical indian propaganda from indian liar. otherwise you won't have a 30 years old arjun still not combat ready, you won't have a 25 years old LCA still not combat ready.

:tup: Good explanation. :tup:

amercians asked their israeli friends not to sell the radar to us in early 2000. Israel paid full price ($200M USD) for breaking the contract.

then a new deal was reached in which Israel agreed to transfer the technology to China, because 1) Israel needs support in the UNSC when dealing its neighbor, 2) Israel sees China as a reliable friend, check how many Israelis stayed in my hometown Shanghai during the WWII and escaped from Nazi.

however, a bold however, we later found out the Israeli technology on that radar is a joke and thus broked the deal and walked away. you may also want to check the report how our single shot C-602 easily injured an Israeli navy ship in its war with lebs.

Please don't be stupid enough to call our radar based on Israeli technologies, as already said, our radar is the only one in this type that doesn't rotate and its range is longer while tracking more targets, the underneath mechanism is just different.

it also good to know the india domestic "prototype", I hope it can be better than the 1971 KJ-1 that we designed.

:tup: Another great explanation! You are on a roll! :agree: :tup:

Everybody who's paid rudimentary attention in the last little while gets the basic idea that the Chinese AWAC technology "benefited" aplenty from overt and covert Israeli technology transfers - the acknowledging of which does NOT downplay domestic resourcefulness and creative "indigenization".

How do you know India (or Pakistan) won't be able to do that over time - if not to the same extent, but at least achieve the same purpose?

Who cares if the Saffron American Brigade wants to indulge in their usual "Likud is family, we out-neocon the neocons" serenade? If the brigade is bent on selling mother India to the highest bidder in cahoots with the Saffron Bharat Division - it's still up to other Indians to approve of or stop them in their tracks.

You the head clown has nothing to do with that.

But worst of all, if the Indians all over the world wanna spend the day gathering around the "Indian Defence" sub-forum admiring the pictures of their new AWACS, can you at least be decent enough not to come here to shed your crap for 48hs?

And tactically, if China does have under-the-table dealings with Israel (ahem), you think it makes a "little patriot" out of creeps like yourself to announce it with a megaphone? Did you miss Mr. Muse's memo on being "pragmatic"?

Of course, it's all too much to ask from you - to hold your pants up that is. Oh I get it, your uncle the 1979 veteran gave you the low-down again ... :disagree:

If you really had an uncle who is a veteran, I'm not sure if he would want to own up the family connection.

And how many "Jewish refugees" did your family put up in Shanghai back in the days?

And did you personally work on the Long March Rockets that were entirely manufactured/assembled in Shanghai even before I left? I am sure they were made by engineers stroking their xxxxs just the way you specializes.

Look in the mirror, you are but a visa student studying something in Aussie-land. Don't break your two fingers typing. Leave mongering to mongerers.

And leave m@sturbation in your bedroom ...

:woot: Ah, the FAKE Chinese-Canadian is back! :rofl:

this is your logic, backed by nothing. even 6 years old kids in my country know there are potential risks when you export such top ranking weapons, e.g. they can be captured by the common enemies and thus leak the classified details.

you may want to check why China still refuse to export the Type-99 MBT or even the Type-96 capable of firing anti tank missiles.

for the question whether the radar is domestic designed. I think you indians need to show some very basic intelligence here to prove you are civilized. the logic here is simple:

1. The US asked the Israel to terminate the contract. both side agree this is the truth.
2. Now you are claiming the US allowed Israel to transfer the technology and thus allow Chinese to freely upgrade and build more.

:disagree: how about start from reviewing the radar using on our Type-052c destroyers?

Basically it boils down to a bunch of ignorant folks 'underestimated' the intelligence, capabilities AND drive of Chinese. Here's a hint: Chinese and Japanese aren't so different. :) :china:

indians should just all wake up. such arm race with China is getting you nothing but poverty.

have a look, this Shenzhen. In this city alone, the software industry's revenue is about 50% of your entire software industry.

9ec9b9ca5c782f690573aef6a5ddfd40._.jpg

don't get fooled by the west, they call you IT giant so you get more confidence to run the arm race with China. that is it.

indians should just all wake up. such arm race with China is getting you nothing but poverty.

have a look, this Shenzhen. In this city alone, the software industry's revenue is about 50% of your entire software industry.

don't get fooled by the west, they call you IT giant so you get more confidence to run the arm race with China. that is it.

You mind your own country...and leave India to Indians......

And stop posting Photo shopped Images.....

It's real dude. Shenzhen is THE largest manufacturing base in THE world. Not to mention it is one of the world's premier IT R&D base. I've been to Shenzhen -- it's an absolutely BEAUTIFUL and marvellous city. The city is only about 32 years old. Now imagine, 32 years ago it was only a fishing village! :azn:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

No, it was a KJ-200, not KJ-2000.

NYTimes is a second class source of information when it comes to this area.

China speeds production of AEW&C aircraft - Jane's Air Forces News

Ah the JewYorkTimes.... :bunny::bunny::bunny:

typical indian liar.

I know it is shocking, but you have to accept it. you can call it photoshopped, but at the end of the day, it is only in your imagination.

btw, now there is more spec available. the diameter of the Israel radar is 11 meters, compared to KJ-2000's 14 meters.
Yes yes......Bigger is alway better..... great logic..... :flame:
As far as ACTUAL physical array dimensions...Yes...Bigger is better. But this kid (shchinese) does not have a clue of what he is talking about. He probably has never worn the uniform of a fast food franchise, let alone any experience in avionics. He foolishly believed that a non-rotating radome is an innate advantage. The clue is in the WHY the KJ does not need to rotate its radome and therefore why the KJ-2000 is inferior to the Israeli Phalcon system despite the KJ's non-rotating radome.

we have made it clear, our radar never rotate 360 degrees all the time during operation, our radar can operate at longer range and tracking more targets.

so YES, it is a crap.
You might also want to check why the radar is placed in a rotadome.
to provide 360 degree coverage?

:rofl::rofl: I am telling you and other indian members a simple fact -- our radar can do the same without having such "rotadome".
@shchinese..No...You do not know what you are talking about.

Please don't be stupid enough to call our radar based on Israeli technologies, as already said, our radar is the only one in this type that doesn't rotate and its range is longer while tracking more targets, the underneath mechanism is just different.
Which I doubt that you know what that 'mechanism' is.

why indians simply can't understand this and see this as offense?

China largely down sized its armed forces in 1980s, cut the defense spending in the 1980s and early 1990s, because at the time we only had very shitty economy, it is infeasible to have any decent armed forced - simply impossible. resources were spent on economic development, not buying hundreds of russian made fighters!

india already made a big mistake by choosing the "service and IT outsouring" which can NOT employ hundreds of millions people - this entire world doesn't need so many positions like .net/php/sql programmer or call center monkeys.

again indians refuse to accept their failure and keep doing this arm race.

dude, you are being used by the west! they tell you you are a giant - when you GDP is about 28% of ours. they call you IT giant when your software industry's revenue is about 50% of ours and you even don't have the capacity to build a core router that can be used in your backbone network - while our telecommunication and electronic industries are always doing better than our software industry.

:disagree: you will never get stronger by having these Phalcons, you can buy 4 of them, maybe increase to 8, or even 12 in the future, so what?
can you afford to have a city like this?

1019fc8e8fea89fd7a69f5d733fc973e._.jpg

here is the solution for you:

following our path in the 1980s, size down your armed forces, cut the spending on weapons, build more roads (we are building 5000-10000KM highway each year!), build more schools and hospitals. stop being the Neo-Nazi in Asia

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom