What's new

India's 'Look East' policy gathers momentum

They don't hate India but they do secretly want to lynch you.

As for frogs in the well we can't help it if you ascribe your trait to others.

Nah, I'll describe you guys anyway I want.

If a few Chinese members on PDF can generalize one billion Indians, surely there's nothing wrong in one Indian ascribing a general trait to a few Chinese online warriors.

End all U.S. assistance to India except humanitarian aid. U.S. economic and humanitarian aid amounts to about $142 million a year.
Bar the export of certain defense and technology material.
End U.S. credit and credit guarantees to India.
Require the United States to oppose lending by international financial institutions to India, which borrowed about $1.5 billion from the World Bank last year.

This was just the steps taken by US after the 1998 test im not including the likes of european nations apart from France who supported us

Anyway it is useless trying to compare the economic model of India vs China for one thing we have diffrent political systems!

End all U.S. assistance to India except humanitarian aid. U.S. economic and humanitarian aid amounts to about $142 million a year.
Bar the export of certain defense and technology material.
End U.S. credit and credit guarantees to India.
Require the United States to oppose lending by international financial institutions to India, which borrowed about $1.5 billion from the World Bank last year.

This was just the steps taken by US after the 1998 test im not including the likes of european nations apart from France who supported us

Using sanctions as an excuse doesn't wash. Your GDP growth increased year on year from 1997-1999

gdp-growth-rate.png

Nah, I'll describe you guys anyway I want.

If a few Chinese members on PDF can generalize one billion Indians, surely there's nothing wrong in one Indian ascribing a general trait to a few Chinese online warriors.

Nothing wrong at all. :no:

You think you can get away with quoting 10 year old figures? I'm sorry buddy, but here are the latest statistics which you so conveniently ignored:
http://mospi.gov.in/press_note_NSS_%20Report_no_532_19may10.pdf

"According to the latest survey by the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO) in June 2008, the literacy rate among the population with age 7 and above was 72% whereas the adult population (age 15 and above) had a literacy rate of 66%."

You want to bring in the fact the India does not have toilets again? I will bring in the fact that Chinese don't have the right to reproduce without the party's permission. Tell me, what do you think is a basic human right?

There are lots of things there to show the mirror to these Chinese. Should we get started? I guess not as we don't need to fall to the level of these idiots. These people will not leave even a single thread without spoiling it and then they cry why Indians open threads on China.

Of course it did we dismantled the licenced raj back in 1991 our economy has been growing ever since im not using sanctions as an excuse but they did have a impact just witness the LCA project for one

There are lots of things there to show the mirror to these Chinese. Should we get started? I guess not as we don't need to fall to the level of these idiots. These people will not leave even a single thread without spoiling it and then they cry why Indians open threads on China.

:cry::cry::cry:

Come on, even a low-IQ guy like me can tell that after 1992 there was a steady, positive correlation in growth. GDP growth never fell below 4%; compare that to pre-1992.

We hit pretty high growth figures before 1992 as well, but those were more isolated figures. The overall trend was much more positive after 1992. And I'm sure we'll be seeing yoy growth post-2010 as well, just as China did earlier.

Come on, even a low-IQ guy like me can tell that after 1992 there was a steady, positive correlation in growth. GDP growth never fell below 4%; compare that to pre-1992.

We hit pretty high growth figures before 1992 as well, but those were more isolated figures. The overall trend was much more positive after 1992. And I'm sure we'll be seeing yoy growth post-2010 as well, just as China did earlier.

Not this year.

India's growth 'set to rival China' in 2011: Moody's - Moneycontrol.com -

The outlook for India remains favourable, and growth looks set to rival China's in 2011, Robinson added. A return to solid growth in the agricultural sector would complement strong expansion in services, propelling GDP growth towards the 9% mark. In his reckoning, policymakers’ efforts to temper inflation should ensure the sustainability of the expansion, leading to further growth in employment and incomes, household consumption and business investment.

We not doing too bad imagine once we start building up our infrastructure which takes 2% of our growth :tup:

Toilets, because the one child policy will ensure that China will live within it's means instead of going to log phase growth like bacteria.

Yes China is also ensuring to live within its means by providing fake rice to poor, adulterated milk to kids and the list goes on. Bravo China!!

Back
Top Bottom