What's new

India's Long-Range Cruise Missile Test In August, Says DRDO

Miyan as an Indian you should be used to DRDO punctuality i would rather say indian punctuality by now.:D

Kabhi Kabhi hum chotey kamo k liye bhi mahino/saal laga dete hai toh kabhi badey kam bhi hum sirf 13 din me kar lete hai (if u know what i mean ;))......:D :devil:

I hope they do it after September, because otherwise there will be allegations of score-settlement testing on Pakistan. :disagree:

I hope they do it after September, because otherwise there will be allegations of score-settlement testing on Pakistan. :disagree:

Nirbhay is a subsonic cruise missile, which is going to be mass produced for use. You've already tested the subsonic Babur cruise missile when we had tested BrahMos Block I.

Where is the 'score settlement' issue in the first place? :what:

Drdo must develop Missile to destroy corrupt politian , i don't think we have any danger from any nation the only danger to our existance is these corrupt leaders .

Drdo must develop Missile to destroy corrupt politian , i don't think we have any danger from any nation the only danger to our existance is these corrupt leaders .

hain ??haiN?? haIN??hAIN?HAIN??..........

With all the MOUs and agreements - secret and known, that India has had to sign with USA, it is doubtful India will be allowed to make any nuke-capable missile able to reach the United States of Israel.

With all the MOUs and agreements - secret and known, that India has had to sign with USA, it is doubtful India will be allowed to make any nuke-capable missile able to reach the United States of Israel.

that shows your dislike for India developing such good missiles. :D Off course India would develop missiles capable of striking across the world. You never know about the future and specially when India would be looking to be a world power in future. Don't worry India not signed any deal on restricting missiles range.

USA is too far......India is currently developing 10 000 km ICBM......I have no idea why......With Agni 5 we have covered china. Rather improving it...why O why are we going for Agni 6

Back
Top Bottom