What's new

India's hunger 'shame': 3,000 children starve to death daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a government input 20billions to buy combat airplane while having so many malnutrition children domestic suffering. Poor Indians, god bless those children. I will never believe the superiority of so called democracy, it doesn't work at all in India. I got shocked when I see these pictures, it is much worse than I thought. Is there any way to donate to these pity kids?

It seems the families in rural area's seem to have alot of children. Is the Indian Government doing anything on stopping the overgrowing population ?

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

How can a government input 20billions to buy combat airplane while having so many malnutrition children domestic suffering. Poor Indians, god bless those children. I will never believe the superiority of so called democracy, it doesn't work at all in India. I got shocked when I see these pictures, it is much worse than I thought. Is there any way to donate to these pity kids?

Here are the links to helping Indian children
Help Children of India -- Home

It seems the families in rural area's seem to have alot of children. Is the Indian Government doing anything on stopping the overgrowing population ?

India has a large enough GDP to feed all its population, but it chooses to spend it on defense and corrupt politicians rather than poor hungry children. Indians always brag about their GDP, whats the use of having such a large GDP when so many indian children are dieing of hunger.

Awareness is one thing....but i have spent enough time to see comments on mocking india....
We are not mocking you. No one will mock those kids bearing malnutrition, they have been so pity already. We are mocking the Indian government ignorant of the real domestic situation , and it's incapability to improve the living well of women and kids. Not forgivable

Bro, none of these reaches the designated people, i worked for free the children and red cross. Well not for them, but for the agency they hire to recruit people who are willing to sponsor a child. It went something like this, 25 dollars a month from the person who is donating, i would get a 70 dollar commission and my agency would get a commission of 160 dollars plus there are a lot more administrative costs involved. I don't think hardly any money would reach this children because it would at least take a year and half even to break even. I worked for them a whole 2 weeks, the money was good since i was just in high school but i couldn't be a part of such scam so i quit.

We are not mocking you. No one will mock those kids bearing malnutrition, they have been so pity already. We are mocking the Indian government ignorant of the real domestic situation , and it's incapability to improve the living well of women and kids. Not forgivable
self delete

I know what kind of posts some of you people make....poor india, hungry india and then you paste smileys, emoticons of laughing, rofl,.....so don't tell me you are saint today and you feel for these kids.....its better you don't even reply...i can accept pakistani peoples' concern but not hypocrite like you....

Please don't use you people it's racist and we know the reality of that, and no there were not any smilies or emoticons I believe you should calm down now.

I just donated 50 rupees, enough for an entire Indian family to have dinner tonight.

It would make sense if you donated that money to an African country suffering from hunger and poverty, but India already has a very high GDP. There is no use, only Indians can help themselves.

Kindly delete my comments from your post too....thnx

I feel for the poor, Came from a poor family but that has changed. I have met many south asians that live in the states that send money back to their familes in india, pakistan or bangladesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom